[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
ass
>>
By Steven Pinker (Rebecca Goldstein) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
>>
>>4953321
Pevin Stinker
>>
>>4953461
Steven Pinker = S. Phincter
>>
17kb
>>
>>4953654
230px
>>
I haven't seen prettyboi in a while. I really like his/her "butteboy is ready for school" meme.
It would be a shame if it died of neglect.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
le big arse
>>
>>4953321
>red tie
>>
>>4954372
>blue shirt
>>
>>4953324
good credit
>>
File: le happy thumbs up guy.png (2KB, 94x106px) Image search: [Google]
le happy thumbs up guy.png
2KB, 94x106px
>>4954926
Thanks!
>>
>>4954926
>>4954931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
>>
>>4955200
Too bad they steal most of their ideas from the goyim.
>>
File: JU9ADec.jpg (56KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
JU9ADec.jpg
56KB, 300x477px
>>4955209
>>
File: gargamel.jpg (24KB, 274x400px) Image search: [Google]
gargamel.jpg
24KB, 274x400px
>>4955209
"Ideas" are abstractions and therefore inherently Jewish. The natural order of things is an eternal struggle for personal purity and racial cleansing through warring nations. The Jew is not equipped with this capability, because it has no nation. It is inherently international, and will manifest itself in international structures that depend on peace to function. This is why they will move to disconnect people from their communities and castrate and feminize the man, to turn them into pawns that they can manipulate, just like they manipulate money and information through banking and the media.

Philosophizing is a coward's method of exerting influence, for a people that does not have the capability of asserting themselves through violence.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 183x232px
>>4955238
>mfw a goy wrote that
>>
>>4955243
(you are here) >>>>/pol/>>>>>8ch>(your destination)
>>
>>4955395
TRUЯT
>>
rear end
>>
File: file.jpg (67KB, 592x416px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
67KB, 592x416px
BEƎᗺ
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;
>>
>>4956040
OP here. Thanks! But I didn't invent this meme.
I merely adopted it after the real le shit nigger stopped posting.
>>
>>4956150
Much like the dread pirate roberts, who passes the torch along.
>>
>>4954159
it would be a shame if something were to happen to this post

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4955200
dubs = checked
>>
>>4956772
Yeah but drugs are bad and lead to assassinations and stuff.
If you want to get high legally, I suggest huffing the gases coming from Steven Pinker's butthole.
This is why it is so important to keep this meme alive.

>>4956791
You frighten me, because I don't know exactly what you mean to imply.
Uncertainty is at the basis of most fears, after all.
Taking away uncertainty is one of the greatest ways to help out humanity.
These posts, for example: >>4953509 >>4956793 are the gold nuggets that keep me coming back to this place.
>>
>>4956801
who walkin up in the club with a big fart
>>
>>4956801
Especially >>4956793.
>>
File: 15746174.png (352KB, 587x342px) Image search: [Google]
15746174.png
352KB, 587x342px
>>
>>4956801
>Uncertainty is at the basis of most fears
Women like to be afraid.
>>4956801
>Taking away uncertainty is one of the greatest ways to help out humanity
It's the greatest way to stop reproduction.
Women aren't attracted to sure things and they go nuts for kuwai kuwai

i see your archonic agenda quit it
>>
>>4956807
I mean, dubs are important, and checking them just as much, if not more, but I'm specifically referring to the certainty that the post gives me when I read it. The truth content of a post may be insignificant, but if it is informative, truthful, and concise, it is emotionally satisfying. The mind needs some amount of certainty, and frequent reminders that certainty does exist in this world. Sometimes, quantity, not quality, is the limiting variable. Because the mind is made of a finite amount of matter, the range of possible levels of emotional certainty is limited. This is why one very big truth won't do. No truth can be big enough to fill one up. This is why religions repeat their message every day. And this is why I keep saying: Steven Pinker = S. Phincter

>>4956825
Yes, sexual intercourse is a great way to alleviate the pains that fear brings. Look at bonobo's. Not as an example of what I'm saying, though; it's just funny to see how they behave. A bit off-topic, I admit.
>>
New World Order
>>
hello 4ch*ng admin

how the fuck is this spam reeeeeee
>>
File: butteboyv2.jpg (743KB, 1733x1733px) Image search: [Google]
butteboyv2.jpg
743KB, 1733x1733px
butteboy is ready for school
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.