[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when a lefty opens they're mouth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trumpshine.png (152KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
trumpshine.png
152KB, 420x420px
when a lefty opens they're mouth
>>
>>4949737
creepy
>>
>>4949737
there*
>>
>>4949737
*alt righter
>>
>>4949741
>>4949759
>>4949762
all wrong
>>
>>4949766 dubs nice
hehe that is kind of funny
alt right? more like all wrong
>>
shh...
>>
>>4949737
You know what pisses me off about you. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.
>>
>>4949841
Both sides have those that are pathological. If you can't possess the power enough to change or influence an outcome within societal constructs, you need to have someone who will, so there is hope of further manifestation of your beliefs within the world.

One side has nationalists racists who hate political correctness and spin everything to their agenda as their worsts. The other side has politically correct racists that discriminates against straight, cisgendered, whites, men, and basically anyone who isn't a special snowflake. This extreme also tries to spin everything to benefit their agenda.

Being on the extreme of one side or focusing yourself on the other's extreme doesn't make you any better than the other. Perhaps it's possible some radicalize themselves in ignorance.
>>
>>4949841
>You know what pisses me off about you.
No, but I am sure you will tell me.

>Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself.
What does that even mean?

>Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy.
Question authority? You must be a crazy psychopath! Never question anything, just conform and be obedient just like our founding fathers (sarcasm) amirite?

>Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you.
They do suck, they really do.
Nah but I have friends you idioto.

>Niggers are better at fighting
Yeah so are Rhino's.
Rhino's are not superior to humans because they'd win a fight.

>What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious.
There is some truth to this however you "lick the boots" of the literal mainstream establishment which coincidentally happens to be 1000x worse then the now anti-mainstream/oldschool "authority" we follow. Both authorities have their issues and aren't the final solution (((no pun intended))) but your path is still 1000000x worse then ours and leads to utter destruction. Ours atleast has the possibility for reform and the avoidance of heat death.

>Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.
The only thing you and your ilk have defeated are yourselves, liberty and the best of civilization.
>>
>>4949841
Both sides carcature the other side as the worst from that side. Both are flawed, but both must be worked in as the main crescendos of influence within our political arena. When you get a bunch of extreme side of spectrum individuals, all of which contain some traits of the worst and you consolidate them and individually focus on that consolidation, somone are going to pick up those near pathological traits and propagate them. The most effective trait consolidation or polarization will be upon objects of focus, the figureheads, so maybe the projection of the worst traits upon the figureheads has a little merit. You don't just affect those around you, you affect those within five social levels of you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.