[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I make threads about this game sometimes guess what I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20161202-012301.png (96KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-012301.png
96KB, 720x1280px
I know I make threads about this game sometimes guess what I am doing really well and I'm about to start the valkyrie quest.
Stuff that's going good about this game so far is I found two wands of wishing (one from the castle) so I have decent stuff (excallibur, aols, sdsm, cloak of mr, helm of telepathy, boots of speed and levitation, rings of free action, conflict and teleport control, blessed unicorn horn) I have one wish left to wrest from this wand but don't know what to get.. ideas?
Stuff that's going bad.. ok I am playing dwarf but I hate mind flayers so one of my wishes was 2 scrolls of genocide. I should have specified uncursed, cuz I know I don't want blessed (I would genocide @!) But it was cursed and I got mobbed by mind flayers in sokoban lv 1 where my stash is. I had everything in my stash identified but I forgot a lot of my discoveries and a lot of maps! I did get them and master mind flayers genocided though... and I still have a few scrolls of charging but I've already recharged the one magic marker I have. If I can find some identify scrolls I should be able to get all that back but I'm out for now. I'm good on holy water though. And yea this is my most promising game yet so wish me luck.
>>
>>4946799
Great dubs, good luck fam
>>
>>4946801
Thx for the check. This is easy so far I've been tinning all the giants btw
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-015326.png (117KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-015326.png
117KB, 720x1280px
Forgot screen shot
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-020511.png (117KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-020511.png
117KB, 720x1280px
This is spooky but I'm being very careful to wear the right boots and only take them off to pick up items and tin the giants
>>
>>4946833
>33
>dubs
Auspicious. May your run continue well.
>>
>>4946799
Gauntlets of Dexterity or Bag of holding (you probably have this and just forgot to mention) are other good wish targets.

One of the things that always bugged me about nethack was that infinite "good" light is only available through a non-wishable object- as lamps can spawn genies can grant wishes.

Angband really did a lot better with its "light source progression."

Don't forget that if you need ID scrolls you can polypile useless scrolls and paper.

You also get ANOTHER wand of wishing at castle so considering you already have an ascension kit you have effectively won aside from own fault.

Good luck m8.
>>
>>4946846
I have gauntlets of power. Aren't those best for valkyrie? I do have a bag of holding. I did get one wand of wishing from the castle already I just went back up. I'll probably use that last wish on a wand of polymorph and try polypiling my extra scrolls and unicorn horns. Thx for the idea.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-022211.png (117KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-022211.png
117KB, 720x1280px
Where did he go? I hit him once and he disappeared but it looks like this is the thing I need? Oh and like a dumbass I was accidentally wielding my tin opener at first lol
>>
>>4946851
Generally the extra bonuses from high dex are better than high str (since iirc 18/00 is reachable by eating giants as a dwarf and the bonuses don't increase afterwards). Don't sweat it though as it's not terribly important.
Make sure you have a couple wands of death too. They don't work on &, but there are plenty of things worth using them on in Gehennom.
>>
>>4946858
Quest bosses teleport to the up stair when low on hp to heal.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161202-022519.png (61KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-022519.png
61KB, 720x1280px
Okay that was strange. He picked it up when I could have but I'm levitating and it's probably too heavy rn. I'll get the rest of these ants before getting back to it I guess... I'm out of tins so how am I gonna deal with trolls now? I feel silly wasting them on giants ;_;
>>
>>4946868
>boots of speed
>worried about trolls
Just walk away bro.
Quoting myself in the future.
>>
>>4946873
Hmm. Well it's just annoying that they come back. Like ocd kinda thing. I'm burdened now so I guess I'm gonna spend some time on sokoban doing inventory stuff. I've never tried poly piling before so I gotta do some reading first.. I really ought to go to bed now.
This is the furthest I've gotten before!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.