[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to hear some stories of bad experiences at parties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1768.png (27KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.png
27KB, 640x753px
>be me
>18 beta fag
>hang with the cool kids and just got invited to my first party ever
>gunnagetfucked.exe
>rock up to pre drinks and start drinking a lot
>hour later the others are starting to smoke pot and take mdma and I feel like joining in
>ask the mate I'm closest to and he grabs me a cap
>throw it down and wait for it to kick
>pass out
>wake up 4 hours later to loud music and 3 guys pissing on my head
>too dazed to care
>slowly stand up and fumble inside to the couch where a 9/10 is sitting
>feeling confident and make casual conversation
>goes well but she gets with another guy so look for my next prey
>spot 8/10 sitting with her friend who is dry humping the host
>talk to her
>seems interested
>goingforthekill.html
>make out
>first kiss feels good fam
>tells me to meet out back and we can take it further
>can't contain the boner
>stand up and try and find mate to explain what bout to happen
>suddenly swept of my feet and black out
>MFW I woke up in hospital and find out after I passed out first time I actually woke up under a drain pipe, sat next to a hooker on the street, made out with a lamppost and walked infront of a car
>MFW nobody has talked to me since that night
>MFW my first kiss was with a lamppost
>>
>>4946410
Youre a faggot lol
Im 18yo virgin too
I did do puking thing too felt like dying begged my mate who let me sleep at his place if i die tell my mum i hate her
Went to a lot of party stoned af
Bad idea, i keep doing dumb shit and be paranoid

Im on my comedown now feel depressed
Hot girls everywhere and i dont give a fuck
Its making me saad
>>
If your "friends" did not look after you and allow all that shit to happen to you then they aren't your fucking friends.
When I did drugs with my friends we looked out for eachother. If you were in my group you would not have been roaming the streets alone and shit. You had a bad trip but they fucking let you run off.
>>
>>4946410
>never been to a party before
>2 minutes into it some girl huffs aerosol and straight collapses on the kitchen floor
>i leave

first and last party i've been to
>>
>>4946450
this
>>
>>4946450
this story is also completely made up so great job for responding seriously
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.