[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copypasta thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_lkJzBMBa.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4L_lkJzBMBa.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Cook the best copypasta anon, I dare u
>>
>>4942696
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4942700
good double
>>
>>4942703
Thanks
I just had to post the classic that started it all
>>
>>4942696
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>4942712
the the chargers win that game?
>>
>>4942696
copy bolognese

>jelqing

its a short one

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
2D hottiexD
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
[s4s] is an enlightened spot, Genosse! Here forevermore nature shall be referee. Brothers in morphine, junk formaldehyde smooth paraffin skin nation, we call unto our queer brethren as the artisan type knows no couleur/gender, comprènde? Cityfolk vibrate in alarmclock rhythms mistaking radio static for the boogiewoogie and maternal super-ego command whisper in the midst of it all alike, each one adhering to his/her personal convulsion in mutual isolation, one foot stuck in toilet shuffling, bossanova into a kindergarten crushing hands and knees of infants and supervisors, poledancing in raunchy strip joint, tapdancing over the edges of skyscraper rooftops, mambo into/over and about one another in big piles of meaty trampled ectoplasm\blood/shit purée. Mangled insides out truth becomes apparent: young & old, man & wife, black & white = all & alike, you dig? Simultaneously few kilometers removed see us swing in unison with the trees, singing the songs of birds, shaking our behinds in beerhythms as earth cracks, bodies crumble, elongate and merge, bark shatters and pierces hearts and livers, beaks and claws shape the one true man: out of the chaos a perfect humongous new man emerges: a million eyes, wooden feet/fists, tail and snout under all/666\one mind, god in itself, hierarchisized swarm intelligence falters in favor of one mind of communal freedom from the sandy african wastelands of industrial captivity to the northern fjords. Ttree people attack city, reconquer earth for the deserving folk, unabomber style: a thousand detonations in shopping malls, retail chain restaurants, convention centers housing biggest educational meetings of car salesmen, frycooks, bankers and the otherwise perverse. Branches smash heads, angry koalas hunt the elderly with sharp claws for their eucalyptus body lotion, antennae and power supply lines are quickly taken by vines.. '¡Espejíto, espejíto!' the devout christian screams as he is being devoured by 3 bears and 7 bearded men.
>>
Dear asker, please disregard the disrespectful and insincere responses here. Your issue is a delicate one and some people compromise the integrity of the community for childish attempts at humor. Mayo will indeed perform wonderfully inside your sphincter and you may elect to use it nearly exclusively just as I have, but there are two major provisos. First the obvious, the main ingredient in mayonnaise is egg yolks which have the ideal fluid dynamics and textural properties to permit a smooth and delightful entry into your anus, BUT eggs also spoil very quickly above 85 degrees (human body temperature is ~98 degrees!). If even a small volume of this lubricating delight remained inside your rectum or inside your partner's urethra after the sex act, you would both develop an unmistakable rotten sulfuric odor that would follow you wherever you go for several days and up to a week regardless of your attempts to do damage control in the shower ex-post-facto. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! You must neutralize your rectum and your partner's penis immediately after use of mayo with a fungal and bacterial inhibitor such as hot sauce (Smokey Habanero or Mango Chipotle both work well) OR you can use an over-the-counter colon cleanse like Vegan Colon Cleanse Deva which is cruelty free and only about $13.99 at most drug stores.
>>
>>4942837
The second issue is the animal cruelty involved in the production of mayonnaise. Millions of hens are subjected to inhumane conditions and die just to satisfy the wanton cravings of their owners. I'm not judging anyone but I could never enjoy the sexual experience if I knew that egg hens were suffering for my pleasure. Always make your own mayo from scratch so that you can control where the eggs come from! The vegan synthetic egg compounds, now widely available, are all water-based and therefore they unfortunately break down in the presence of sweat, seamen, and the natural flora of your posterior. If you used this option after about one minute of intercourse, the absence of a functioning lubricant in your rectum would make for an intensely pleasurable experience for your partner, but wouldn't ease the pain of penetration for you one iota. Unless it's your partner's birthday, I would suggest that you steer entirely clear of this option. Select real eggs produced from cage-free non-GMO organically-fed hens and buy your eggs from a local cruelty-free ranch. (Road Island Red hens produce eggs with the best yolk-consistency for lubrication if they're pasture raised chickens.) Google "homemade mayonnaise from scratch cruelty free", or I can provide my recipe if you'd like. Pro-tip: when you find a recipe that you enjoy, keep a small batch in the fridge at all times. Although not fit for oral consumption after about two weeks, homemade mayonnaise will keep and can safely be used anally for up to 12 weeks!
>>
Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!
>>
lol, what make our girls do this?
My sister was 13 and had did a clirotal piercing. but, her clit was not big enough, and now half her clitoris misses (she is 17 now)
when i steal to masturbate into her panties, i cover glue metal scews on half my dick so it feel llike my half metal dick touches her halfmetal pussy
fucking dumb slut lol
>>
>>4942696
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
I'd јust like tο interјect fοr a mοment. What yοu're referring tο as spam, is in fact, copypasta/spam, οr as Ι've recently taken tο calling it, copypasta plus spam. Spam is nοt a shitposting system untο itself, but rather anοther free cοmpοnent οf a fully functiοning ironic shitposting system made useful by the moot, lel [a/jp] namefigs and vital kek cοmpοnents cοmprising a full board as defined by /s4s/.
Many anonymous users use a mοdified versiοn οf the ironic shitposting system every day, withοut realizing it. Τhrοugh a peculiar turn οf events, the versiοn οf ironic shitposting which is widely used tοday is οften called "Spam", and many οf its users are nοt aware that it is basically the ironic shitpostings system, develοped by the Gippo Dudee Ρrοјect.
Τhere really is spam, and these peοple are using it, but it is јust a part οf the irony they use. Spam is the core: the ingredient in the irony that allοcates the reader's braincells tο the nearest bin. Τhe core is an essential part οf a shitposting system, but useless by itself; it can οnly functiοn in the cοntext οf a cοmplete ironic shitposting system. Spam is nοrmally used in cοmbinatiοn with the ironic shitposting οperating system: the whοle system is basically ironic shitposting with spam added, οr Ironic shitposting/Spam. All the sο-called "Spam" copypastas are really copypastas οf Ironic shitposting/Spam.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.