[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lulz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1449693844895.jpg (47KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449693844895.jpg
47KB, 480x960px
lulz
>>
why is no one responding? please respond in this ITT
>>
please respond
>>
the fact that no one is responding to this ITT makes me frustrated
>>
lmao i was only kidding. you dont actually have to respond. you fell for the troll. rofl
>>
you have been trolled very hard. and that, my friend, makes me laugh intensely hard... so intensely hard... words cannot express how hard you, my friend, have been trolled...
>>
lmao i was only joking. you dont have to be so angry m8. i was only joking rofl. this thread is not le serious
>>
this thread frustrates you because its a troll thread and the purpose of it is to make you slightly uncomfortable. but its only a joke m8. you dont have to take it le seriously. you, m8, have been trolled
>>
File: 1476772477823.png (55KB, 1124x685px)
1476772477823.png
55KB, 1124x685px
habe tou trued turning it offf and on angain?
>>
>>4942555
well tripled
>>
words cannot express how hard you have been trolled
>>
you have been trolled so freaking hard

>>4942559
thx
>>
yfw you realize this thread was never le serious

it was a troll thread all along

trolled so freaking hard. so freaking hard. you, my friend, have been trolled so freaking hard.

it isnt even le serious
>>
you have been trolled
>>
you, my friend, have been trolled very, very hard... very, very hard...

you, my friend, have been trolled...
>>
trolled...

so... freaking... hard...

you, my friend... you have been... trolled...

trolled...
>>
why must the troll thread troll so hard...

you, my friend, have been trolled...

the troll thread trolls you so very hard. so freaking hard. so intensely hard. you, my friend, have been trolled very, very hard...
>>
if you look at this thread then you have been trolled
>>
File: 1472930786140.jpg (103KB, 800x585px)
1472930786140.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
>>4942540
Sometimes it's not about completing the task, so long as you had a chance to participate in the experience.
>>
>>4942629
thank you kawaii spider
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.