[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: hott hentaie aniem.png (56KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
hott hentaie aniem.png
56KB, 950x950px
i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime and i love anime!

>i love anime lol
>>
File: 1478577907387.jpg (10KB, 217x165px) Image search: [Google]
1478577907387.jpg
10KB, 217x165px
>>
>>4942005
Fuck, I fucked up this post because I was crying writing it
>>
>>4942017
why were you crying :(
>>
op if your reading this pls respond
>>
File: 1477897302783.gif (562KB, 531x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477897302783.gif
562KB, 531x560px
>>4942404
Most people will say it's not good because they can't even like it or even get into it. I have never seen anyone make it big except those who have been bullied for what they've been and done, everyone know that lurkers are lazy(including me) and wish they could create. I'm depressed and I spend most of my time jacking off is why I can't.
>>
>>4942426
that's kawaii (except the jacking off part)
>>
>>4942005
Worry about what you're doing right now. What are you doing right now that's advancing your skills as an artist? Are you putting in the time? Are you seeing any meaningful progress? If not then why? What are my weaknesses? If you can't do those basic things and evaluate and apply(this is the most important part) yourself and your art, you will never get better. It's as simple as that.

There is no future, there is only the present. There is only what you're doing.

Your art is shit, but if you actually work hard towards your goal and use your critical thinking skills, yeah, you can be a better artist. Anyone can, if they're dedicated. This has more to do with your character rather than your art. How much do you want it? That's not enough, it's what you actually do that matters in the end.
>>
*****YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE TOP LEL OF COMEDY GOLD***** POST THIS IN 3 threads or lose your sides!

░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄░▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▀▄
░░░▄▀░░░░░▄▀▀▀█▄░▀░░░░▄▀▀▀██▀▀▄░░░░░▀
░░▄▀░░▄▄░░▀▀▀▀████▀░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░█
░▄▀░▄▀█░░▄▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀▀░░░░░░█
▄▀░░█░█░▀░░▀▀▄░░░░░█░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░█
▀▄░░▀░█░░░▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▀▄░░░▄▄░░▀▄░█░▄▀
░░▀▄░░░░█▀▄░░░░░▀█░░░░▀▀░█▄▀▄░█░░░█░█
░░░░█░░█░▀▄▀▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█▀░▄▀█░░░░▄
░░░░░█░░█░▀▀▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█░▄█▀▄▀░░░░░
░░░░░█░░▀▄▄░░▀█░░░█░░▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀░░░░▀
░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄▀▀▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▀░░░░▀

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.