[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guise ive invented a new mene

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: purpel.jpg (74KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
purpel.jpg
74KB, 620x400px
it's called 'purple pill'd'

get it its blue and red pill combined

it's like the buddhist Middle Way or some shit

OC do not steel get purple pill'd, kid
>>
>>4931876
Do you have any puple buccal dosage forms?
>>
it's not on pill.booru.org so I am skeptical
>>
>>4931877
is that for your bone cancer problem?
no purpel pill is for being enlightened by your own intelligence
>>
take this pill instead
>>
>>4931879
I don't know why you'd assume bone cancer.
The buccal drug delivery pathway can be used for many conditions.
Advantages include avoiding the first-pass effect, rapid drug absorption and avoiding the low pH and digestive enzymes of the stomach.
>>
>>4931883
nah that's a reactionary pill
it leaps from the father-figure-god-run universe model to the scientific materialist nihilist self-creative-meaning model of darwi-dawki which is reactionary instead of creative and ignores the significance of millions of years of human thought, sums it all up as 'superstitious nonsense' and thinks they're a bad-ass free thinking 'faces the hard facts of life' cool guy

that's a gay ass pill

way to make me stop meme-ing, jesus
>>
is it like a namby-pamby pill?
>>
>>4931891
no more like a nimby pimby pill
>>
>>4931889
Philosophy doesn't have anything to do with science lol kys.
>>
>>4931931
boi
>>
File: 1467685600844.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1467685600844.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>4931876
Is that the pill that represents tasting the deep truths that are buried within children's shows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsD5kFmJFs0

Is it a nice pill?
>>
>>4931931
>Philosophy doesn't have anything to do with science

Correct. So don't make metaphysical assumptions about the universe using science.

also don't be rude
>>
>>4931966
it is nice pill
also dubs, nice
>>
bakers's dozen please and a glass of grape pop.
>>
File: 1449506175113.png (200KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1449506175113.png
200KB, 600x461px
That's only the half of it.
You forgot the green part.
Which is more or less what anon was getting to here >>4931883
It's a balance thing.
>>
>>4931889
dude OwO
>>
>>4931972
Philosophy is what smart people did before the scientific method was created. These days the only people who take philosophy are either prelaw or dumby idiots like you. It shouldn't be used to make assumptions about anything.
>>
>>4932255
You have no idea what philosophy is do you
>>
>>4931876
Actually those pills look cool as fugg

where 2 get anyone
>>
>>4932279
Its mostly people arguing against themselves based on assumptions they made. Thats why its great for becoming a joo lawyer and not much else.
>>
>>4932499
Yeah, you don't know what it is. That's cool. Kind of weird for you to be discussing something you don't understand though, don't you think?
>>
>>4932255
>>4932499
scholarly dubs
>>
>>4932533
ty bb u too :)
>>
File: like this.jpg (233KB, 900x722px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
233KB, 900x722px
>>4932504
I think we need a word if someone gets dubs in a not so nice way . idk what the word would be though. Yub? like if that post was dubs, you say something like
"yub alert" or
"nice set of yubs" or
"what a yub" or
"yubbo"
or something! I'll check 'em, but I don't like it when their rood dubs. I don't like checking rood dubs but I do it.
oooooooooooo. we need a 24 hour yub mod, and when it'sa yub, the mod saying. "Oh, yubs! You gotta take those back to /b/." Then a fist comes down from the sky and you see this.
Then when the smoke clears, you'd see "Banned for Yubbing"
>>
>>4932580
Shut up fag, kill yourself, fucking yuri on ice level faggotlord
>>
>>4932587
Das rude
>>
>>4932587
you're lucky they weren't yubs
>>
File: greenpill.jpg (75KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.jpg
75KB, 620x400px
this is green pill

good financial success will come to you

but only if you post "mama needs a new pair of shoes" in this ITT thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.