[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh? What's she hiding under here anyway?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Cq433m3VMAAN5jW.jpg (22KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
Cq433m3VMAAN5jW.jpg
22KB, 511x288px
Huh? What's she hiding under here anyway?
>>
>>4930863
Pho
>>
shes hiding

Le Poopies XDDDDDDD
>>
She began to take everything from me, she tried to tell my friends I had lost my mind and for a while they believed her. That was until one friend went to visit her at her new flat, you see to everyone else she was sweet and the archon remained hidden, it wanted me to think I had lost my mind and isolate me from my friends. He was shocked to the core as he came back and told me that her flat looked exactly like mine, she had bought or stolen from me everything to be the same. Cushions, towels, pictures, everything, he said it was the creepiest thing he had ever seen. Once he woke up he began to see her change too and finally I had someone to talk to. The situation got worse and worse but I could not throw her out, if I was in her company I was her mind controlled slave. One day she came to my house and knocked on the door, now usually she would just open it and invite herself in, this time it was different. My soul said to me remember the vampire films. When she asked me if she could come in I replied “not likely, no you cannot “. She turned a very bright red, she was furious, her eyes were almost black, and she ran from my door. Two hours later her mother came to see me to tell me she had been taken into a mental hospital. She had left my door and taken all her clothes off, ran naked around the village, broke into a farmer’s house and climbed into his chest freezer, and remained there until the farmer called an ambulance. Her two year old boy was found in a stream with crosses painted on his body with lipstick. Her mother and I talked for a long time and I said she was trying to be like me, and she replied “no she wanted to be you", those words made me shudder.
>>
>>4930863
What's she building in there?
What the hell is she building
In there?
She has subscriptions to those
Magazines... She never
Waves when she goes by
She's hiding something from
The rest of us... She's all
To herself... I think I know
Why... She took down the
Tire swing from the Peppertree
She has no children of her
Own you see... She has no dog
And she has no friends and
Her lawn is dying... and
What about all those packages
She sends. What's she building in there?
With that hook light
On the stairs. What's she building
In there... I'll tell you one thing
She's not building a playhouse for
The children what's she building
In there?

Now what's that sound from under the door?
She's pounding nails into a
Hardwood floor... and I
Swear to god I heard someone
Moaning low... and I keep
Seeing the blue light of a
T.V. show...
She has a router
And a table saw... and you
Won't believe what Mr. Sticha saw
There's poison underneath the sink
Of course... But there's also
Enough formaldehyde to choke
A horse... What's she building
In there. What the hell is she
Building in there? I heard she
Has an ex-husband in some place
Called Mayors Income, Tennessee
And she used to have a
consulting business in Indonesia...
but what is she building in there?
What the hell is she building in there?

She has no friends
But she gets a lot of mail
I'll bet she spent a little
Time in jail...
I heard she was up on the
Roof last night
Signaling with a flashlight
And what's that tune she's
Always whistling...

We have a right to know...

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: 1479468128874.png (721KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
1479468128874.png
721KB, 800x932px
you know what to do
>>
>>4931213
who?
>>
File: 1478735984473.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1478735984473.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>4930873
>>4930938

10 / 10

>>4931127

outta ten!
>>
>>4930869
you should be a comedian
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.