[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help im apathetic to my crumbling life and have nothing that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 28

File: 1473387561313.png (74KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1473387561313.png
74KB, 421x248px
help im apathetic to my crumbling life and have nothing that keeps me happy anymore
>>
File: tumblr_no8qzvTet31shz10eo3_400.gif (251KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no8qzvTet31shz10eo3_400.gif
251KB, 270x270px
>>4930258
Don't worry friend! I'm here for you!
Whenever you need it!
>>
>>4930260
Friends no longer fill the void
>>
>>4930262
Stick your dick in the void
>>
File: potlel hi.gif (92KB, 451x338px)
potlel hi.gif
92KB, 451x338px
first post in two days-from someone that never misses a day!
Thanks for all the cards and letters!
(just gonna hide my post here, thanks.)
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>4930258
Kys
>>
File: 1391109122066.png (82KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1391109122066.png
82KB, 421x248px
>>4930258
don't be sad, lil ohio!

hears a headpat
>>
File: kyouko abuse.png (135KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko abuse.png
135KB, 421x248px
>>4930258
I am sympathetic to your plight BUT NOT YOUR DOGGLY
>>
File: 1473217425412.png (68KB, 421x248px)
1473217425412.png
68KB, 421x248px
The pain is only temporary!
>>
>>4930258
haha man oh man do i know that feeling!
>>
File: 1428625313068.png (62KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1428625313068.png
62KB, 421x248px
>>4930588
It will soon turn to pleasure
>>
holy shit
not even bolivian basket-weaving forums on the web? not even videogames? not even anime?
boy, oh boy. you seem to be in trouble.
how about going full madotsuki and starting to get into lucid dreaming?
>>
>>4930258
You could turn 2 drugs
>>
File: 1451461711355.png (83KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1451461711355.png
83KB, 421x248px
>>4930619
I mean, yeah. lol

>>4930621
Maybe when I feel better!

>>4930628
Drugs are a constant to the human condition.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: 1476687619009.png (92KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1476687619009.png
92KB, 421x248px
>>4930636
DONT PRETEND TO BE ME
I AM ME
YOU CANT BE ME
>>
File: h.jpg (88KB, 601x643px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
88KB, 601x643px
is that a MANS hand?!
>>
File: 1455070384776.png (53KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1455070384776.png
53KB, 421x248px
>>4930640
But I am you!
I feel the way you feel!
We share a plane of existence right now!
The emptiness and lack of feeling is a mutual bond between us!

I will likely be much better in a week or two though.
>>
File: kekk.png (1MB, 1005x572px) Image search: [Google]
kekk.png
1MB, 1005x572px
in a lot of tv commercials, they'll used the old hypnosis technique of foucus, fragmentation, re-focus. So, for example, they'll show you the product, then throw in something completely unrelated, then show you the product again. It's supposed to evoke like a mini-trance. In theory, you're supposed to remember the product better that way. you and us are bombarded constantly with

I always like the zen thought of "A baby has been placed on your doorstep. You have no choice but to take it it, raise it love it, nurture it. Now try to do those things to yourself.
I'm pretty scrambled too OP. Stick around for joy.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: from s4s folder number 34.gif (76KB, 1071x777px) Image search: [Google]
from s4s folder number 34.gif
76KB, 1071x777px
>>
File: 1461808926394.gif (152KB, 720x410px) Image search: [Google]
1461808926394.gif
152KB, 720x410px
>>4930652
>Now try to do those things to yourself
Yeah. This works.
I implement it, I fall off the wagon with it, I get back on.
That's life.
>>
File: CsJzpbaWgAAUJyI.jpg (56KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
CsJzpbaWgAAUJyI.jpg
56KB, 670x503px

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 308_-_3yZIgap.png (69KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
308_-_3yZIgap.png
69KB, 400x236px
>>4930649
BUT I WONT
I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS
>>
File: psst kid.png (78KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
psst kid.png
78KB, 500x419px
>>4930675
thats because u r a smelle anime poster...u will burn in pee pee
>>
File: the beb.png (39KB, 156x129px) Image search: [Google]
the beb.png
39KB, 156x129px
here
this will cheer u up
>>
>>4930689
thanks im cured lol
>>
File: 1475999194777.jpg (928KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1475999194777.jpg
928KB, 1000x1250px
>>4930675
I was like this for a whole decade once.
Being able to finally feel joy again, being able to feel anything again. I cried tears of joy every other day.
It still leaves me from time to time. The balancing act is a lifelong one.
daijobu des
>>
File: kyouko zaku.png (92KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko zaku.png
92KB, 400x235px
>>4930619
wow I didn't have this one
>>
>>4930699
how did you do it
did it involve murder cause i wont do murder
>>
File: 1480047794047.jpg (760KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1480047794047.jpg
760KB, 1280x1656px
try snowboarding, it's what i did after my mom died
>>
>>4930707
nice, i just did a ton of drugs
>>
Whenever you are dealing with mind or consciousness altering drugs, have NO DOUBT that you are absolutely, unequivocally dealing with a product of archonic mind control and deep soul manipulation.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: mmmmmm.jpg (319KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.jpg
319KB, 1600x1200px
>>4930666
nice squiddy sixes.

These are my favorite glasses. I save them for company and even though I haven't had company in 6 years, these glasses still make me pretty happy when I use one. unrelated: I have to walk or run or some kind of exercise(ha!) every day as a bit of insurance of slipping back into depression. ok, thanks, see ya! good luck op.
>>
File: 1474716221386.gif (485KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1474716221386.gif
485KB, 419x248px
>>4930702
The usual way.

>>4930714
You're on your way!

>>4930726
Yeah that I put here myself when I created this plane of existence to put myself into.
I am the Archon.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4930726
ooh muh mind control
protip: i'm aware of the forces that influence me and i stopped giving a fuck about it years ago
eat my shit you pretentious cunt
>>
>>4930258
DO YOU NOT WANT TO FUCCIN FITE, YOU FEKIN PUSSY? AFRAID TO GET FUCKIN NOSCOPED BITCH?
>>
>>4930734
what do they want with my mind
why are they doing this?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
The Archons are parasitic entities which are intelligence driven mind predators. They
exist on multiply dimensions, able to slip from one dimension to another within the lower
frequencies of the 6th, through to 1st dimensions. They do not solely exist on the third
dimension though they can directly affect our reality, often unseen. They have infected all
life forms in our galaxy to one degree or another. They are mind entities and operate on
frequencies, which affect the mind matrix of all beings in the galaxy. They can be thought of
as intelligent, mind predatory entities. They do not have a form as such but for those who
have seen them manifest in 4th dimensional bodies, they often appear as black slug like
entities. They are a cloudy black mass of energy which moves in slithering movements which
resemble large snakelike slugs. Healers and Mediums are reporting seeing black slimy slug
like beings hanging around the homes, of those who are having problems with astral
entities,ghosts, and the deceased. The snake like slug beings are also seen attached to
people’s auric fields inserting their tendrils into the chakra points, feeding off the person’s
energy body. Just as leeches were used in medieval times to cleanse the blood these black leeches are feeding of
f the life force of an infected person.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (475KB, 850x2743px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
475KB, 850x2743px
when in doubt be gay
>>
The host planets to these beings are within the constellation of Orion. This system is not their original home but it is one of the many systems which these beings have taken over and made into their host worlds. These Archontic parasites inhabit hollowed out cave systems within planets, which they then inhabit to produce their offspring. In the centre of the planet there is one large Hydra like being whose tendrils pass through all the labyrinth cave systems feeding upon the negative fear energies, created by humanoid beings imprisoned there. The beings feed upon lower fear frequencies, which they stimulate into being through mental torture. Humanoid beings from other systems in our galaxy have been captured by possessed Reptilian and Grey forces and are now held prisoner within the caves of these host worlds. Humanoid beings have the ability to create an emotional energetic food which these Archons feed upon. The Archons prefer the negative, dark, polarised energetic food which humans create when they are in intense fear and a constant state of anxiety. Once these Archontic parasites have developed to a certain level they have the ability to project themselves into other dimensions, like a writhing mass of slithering black snake like slugs they move into and through the lower levels.

They search for beings with minds which can be directly affected to stimulate and create low frequencies emotional
nourishment for them to feed off. These parasitic beings influence human
oid beings to live in the illusion of separation, fear, darkness, isolation, pain, suffering, and torture. Beings in
these states create certain brain waves which then cause a reaction within the emotional bodies, which the Archons then feed upon. The Archons are totally cut off from the
nourishing light and love of the Creator, the Universal Dreamer. They are so cut off from the light and love they need to feed off the energies created by other beings in order to survive.
>>
They infect the mind matrix of the possessed being, learning extremely quickly how the
host’s mind works and very intelligently infiltrate it and begin to influence it from within the
subconscious.
Some beings are more prone to being possessed than others; fallen reptilian forces
especially from Alpha Draconis known as the Draco have been totally possessed by these
parasitic entities. The Draco Reptilians are aggressive in nature and produce massive
amounts of hormonal, chemical, energetic substances within the brains and bodies which
the Archons can then feed upon. It is a symbiotic relationship, the Archonic entity possesses
the mind matrix of the Draco Reptilian and stimulates its thinking into demonic, negative,
dark thought processes which directly influences the creation of hormonal, chemical, and
energetic food within the Reptilian body. The Archon lives within the mind matrix of the
host being, stimulating it into creating a reality which the Archon can then live within and
inhabit.
The Archons cannot create reality for themselves;
they have long since severed their
connection with the love and light of the Universal Dreamer and therefore no longer have
the ability to create. The ability to create comes directly from the creator of this universe;
the Archons no longer have this ability and therefore can only copy the inspired thought of
other lower dimensional beings. They inhabit beings existing on the lower levels and cause
them to use their divine inherited creative ability, to create realities which run along the
designs of the Archontic agenda. These realities are especially dark and controlling as it is
within these kinds of realities beings are so easily led. The further into dark realities a being
falls, the easier it is controlled and possessed by one of these parasitic archo
ntic entities.
>>
They are especially tricky beings as they have the ability to slip in between dimensions
within the lower levels, they can mimic and shape shift into other forms, therefore deceiving
beings into accepting their influence. Healers working on various dimensions have reported
that these beings can operate on several levels at once and are intelligent enough to pass
from one to another, often undetected. Often when we are battling demonic often reptilian
forces we are not only battling actual reptilian beings existing on the 4th dimension, but we
are also battling against an archontic parasite which has possessed the Reptilian being and is
influencing its mind and behaviour. The Archons have created a distortion within the mind
matrix of our galaxy and all beings operating in the lower levels within are under their
influence to one degree or
another; however some are more genetically predisposed to
being possessed by an archontic parasite than others. The Reptilian genetic makeup which
creates a reptilian mind matrix is easily infiltrated by these archontic parasites. Many of the
wars fought in our galaxy in past and present eons were first triggered and then nurtured
into being by the Archontic mind predators. The galactic wars created immense pain
for the galaxy and all beings which lived within it, the victims of these wars created massive
amounts of emotional, energetic food for the swarming snakelike parasites. These negative
energies not only nourished the Archons, it also caused them to increase in numbers. Our
whole galaxy is now infected. There are of course beings in the galaxy that operate on the
higher levels who are not under the influence of these archontic entities, however many of
the races of negatively orientated beings within our galaxy, now affecting earth and
humanity, are directly possessed by these Archons.
>>
Through the Reptilian forces the Archons have imprisoned the human mind,
encouraging humanity’s victimisation by other galactic beings. The energy of victimisation
which humanity is creating only sends a message out into the galaxy, that they are open to
be oppressed and thus they attract negatively orientated beings, such as the Reptilians, who
wish to negatively influence mankind. The planet earth and its human family are in
a high state of archontic infection of epidemic proportions. As we look out at our world and see
massive amounts of negative realities being enacted on the world stage, we have to ask
ourselves from where this negativity comes. The average person on the earth is of a loving
heart yet daily they act as if they have no heart, no mind, and no will of their own. They are
infected by an archontic parasitic mind entity.
The archontic infection is very difficult to diagnose as these entities are incredibly
tricky and have the ability to directly affect our mind and can talk with a voice and words
that you think are your own. These beings have the ability to look into the subconscious
mind and use the language it finds there to communicate with the conscious mind, putting it
directly under its influence. It is possible to be completely possessed by these Archontic
parasites without having an idea of the infection. Someone who is possessed by these
Archons has chakra infections, the infestation orientates in one or more of the chakras. The solar plexus which seems especially prone to infection is often completely infested and
controlled by these archontic parasites. From within the chakra the Archon feds off the
energy of the chakra, causing it to distort and go off balance thus sending the entire system
into imbalance, which only opens it up to more parasitic infection. Most people are only
infected in one chakra, though there are also people who are fully possessed, often they are
in positions of power upon the earth.
>>
Have you ever wondered where those negative thoughts come from , you know that
voice in your head which always puts you down, or puts others down, causes you to judge
yourself and others. Have you ever wondered why your negative thoughts are so much
easier to think than those of a positive nature? Have you wondered why those negative
thoughts trigger fear and worry especially in your solar plexus, and how these feelings
create heaviness in the body which is so debilitating? This is a sign of archontic infection.
>>
Light workers are reporting being under archontic attack. It seems that the Archons
have moved on in their agenda and are now actively attacking Light Workers on th
e planet. They cause Light Workers to fall in consciousness; the Archons can stir up old unresolved
issues. If for some reason the Archons cannot infect the Light Worker they will manipulate
another to act out this archontic agenda. Many Light Workers are
reporting people blaming them for things they have not done, and other people are projecting their issues on to
them. This can cause major confusion and distress for the Light Worker as they have to
defend themselves from the accusations which come from the projection of the other
person. The Archons will choose people who are the closest to you to steer you off your
path. Often those people who you feel the closest to, the person you feel is part of your soul
family, and the person you would never imagine
would want to hurt you, suddenly turns on you for no real rational reason. Often when the damage is done the archontic parasite will pass into another dimension and the person who has fallen under its possession has no
memory of the blame game they had been influenced to play. It is important to remember
that the person blaming and judging you is under the influence of the archontic parasite. It
is possible that the Archons will also possess many people around you, making you think the
problem must lie with you, as so many more people are turning against you. If the Archon
parasite can isolate the Light Worker from its fellow friends and family then their work is
successful.
>>
The higher up the ladder you climb, the more work you do on yourself, the lighter you
become, the more open to this archontic attack you are prone. It is like moths to the flame;
the Archons can pick you out from the sea of the collective consciousness and can send their
tendrils to attack you either directly through your own thoughts, or
through the negative thoughts of another. They can directly influence another person to attack you, many Light
Workers are under heavy attack from others right now, from people they once considered
to be their close friends or even other fellow Light Workers. Division causes blame, anger and fear which is delicious food to the archontic parasites.
It is as if mankind are infected by an evil disease, people are acting out of character, and even your loved ones can become infected and act out an archontic agenda.
>>
File: 428220.jpg (34KB, 600x338px)
428220.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
GET THE PARASITES OUT OF MY MIND

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: 1460449100822.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460449100822.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>4930793
An archontic infection begins by the parasite lowering your vibration to lock you in an astral plane; there you are much more easily influenced and controlled. They can achieve this through many methods, drugs, alcohol and pharmaceuticals can be used by the Archons to infiltrate the freewill of people. In this state the possessing entity can then drain the energy directly from the solar plexus. Anyone trying to rid themselves of an archontic infection will be brought very quickly to paranoia and anger towards other people. It is reported that Meth addicts and heroin users often see these archontic parasites as demons around them.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4930793
my secret to avoiding mind parasites is to just never think
>>
>>4930800
checking your dubs
also hey fam
>>
>>4930941
hi
>>
File: scylla.png (196KB, 388x512px)
scylla.png
196KB, 388x512px
>>4930258 my dear sir/madam I am very pleased to assist as it were with you obvious plight. It seems my friend what you truly need is an obsession or maybe a new direction. I am happy to lend aid to the ransacked remains of you existance. I could suggest such drol things as hobbies, new sexually partner, or even therapy, but I doubt that would sade your mentally restricted mind. I think first change you wakeup routine, have a different breakfest, and start planning a merticulas act of murder. Yes when I find myself depressed I often start planning an overly complex murder scenario then commit the act within 12 days of the plan completion. Nothing raises your spirits more that the ending of another's life especially when the are randomly chosen. When they ask why...they always do...they smile and reply because I am sad...yes yes this should fix you right up...stiff upper lip and such..

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4930944
damn dude you're getting all kinds of doulbes
excellent work
>>
>>4930588
>>4930688
>>4930699
>>4930733
>>4930766
>>4930799
>>4930944
look at all these unchecked dubs, no wonder you're sad

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.