[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catalog is real bad right now not that im improving it rofl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: 1479590273718.jpg (983KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479590273718.jpg
983KB, 1920x1200px
catalog is real bad right now
not that im improving it rofl
>>
strange logic at work here, OP, but hey life is a cornucopia of magic that never ends
>>
File: big guys.jpg (76KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
big guys.jpg
76KB, 1000x670px
>>4920083
I don't know what to believe anymore... What is the truth and what are lies?
>>
File: Atethewrongfood.jpg (78KB, 416x355px) Image search: [Google]
Atethewrongfood.jpg
78KB, 416x355px
>>4920089

Do you feel in charge?

Thoughts alter reality at the quantum level. Therefore reality is a product of mind. We cannot alter reality using our minds beyond a certain point, either due to lack of knowledge or power- for example healing wounds by merely thinking about healing them ("magic"). Ergo some other consciousness else must be limiting us.

I think therefore I am.
>>
File: 345234.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
345234.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
mfw
>>
>>4920116
Good, so you know about the neural connections being quantum wormholes that present your consciousness with the corresponding reality and that we're some kind of beings that exist at a fixed point on an infinite spectrum and we just perceive particular tracts in space and time and with enough understanding we can learn to alter these pathways more efficiently and at larger scales
>>
File: BUTTERDOGS.jpg (17KB, 251x400px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTERDOGS.jpg
17KB, 251x400px
>>4920117
mfw u post le hot cirstmas caeike
>>
File: 9111.jpg (31KB, 496x387px) Image search: [Google]
9111.jpg
31KB, 496x387px
>>4920116

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E
>>
File: kakeeiku.png (341KB, 817x580px) Image search: [Google]
kakeeiku.png
341KB, 817x580px
>>4920119
have a chirstmas kakekaiku
>>
>>4920126
can you wear this cake as a hat?
>>
File: cornrabbit.jpg (32KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
cornrabbit.jpg
32KB, 498x498px
>>4920116
are you my psuchologist
>>
File: cak.jpg (92KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
cak.jpg
92KB, 750x979px
>>4920131
uhhh................,,, duh?
>>
File: Sheeeeeeeit.jpg (18KB, 252x190px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeeeeeeit.jpg
18KB, 252x190px
>>4920140
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>>
>>4920118

Yes, what's interesting is that if you look at video games you alter the reality via use of mouse and keyboard ie- change the information. If you developed a VR helemet that let your thoughts interface directly with the reality you would literally have the power of a God. Now the question isn't whether we can do this in real life, the question is why is our ability so limited. It's literally a question of scale going from the quantum to the molecular/macroscopic level. Scientific devices are a method of channeling the environment to our will through knowledge and external power; what's stopping our consciousness from doing the same? Is there knowledge/power that can be acquired that will allow us to say, heal broken bones merely by thinking it? This is an espically interesting question in the context of parallel realities which imply that there are realities in which wounds have been healed through "magic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4uzgiRHkE&t=2s
>>
>>4920189
I think technology may be hindering our ability to progress our minds in that direction. Although I suppose it could be helping in a way also. I'm not totally sure yet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.