[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is this guy again??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (66KB, 509x748px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
66KB, 509x748px
who is this guy again??
>>
>>4916491
That's Wilford Brimley. He shoves cakes and fried chicken into his face until his blood turns to syrup and then just bangs some insulin lol.
>>
File: 1381942616676.jpg (230KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1381942616676.jpg
230KB, 875x1000px
You're worst nightmare
>>
Doug Dimmadome founder of the Dimsdale Dimmadome
>>
Bolonel Banders lol
>>
File: Curse_of_the_Colonel.jpg (196KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Curse_of_the_Colonel.jpg
196KB, 800x1067px
the man who cursed a japanese baseball team
>>
jerry springer
>>
Well hoot and hollerin' that's Colonel Sanders! I remember when he was still a Second Lieutenant. That was A LONG time ago, I tell ya. Did I ever tell you that he used to sneak some of that delicious finger lickin' original recipe kentucky fried chicken into basic training? Boy, was our Drill Sergeant PISSED! He took Sanders' whole five dollar fill up bucket, and dumped it in the mud! You should've seen the look on Sanders' face! I swear if I ain't've grabbed him right there I swear'd he'd jump right on down there in the mud to get the damn chicken! Man, this brings me back. Oh, oh, did I ever tell you about the time Sanders killed a vietcong with his bare hands? Ha, ok, so Sanders here and me was in the deep Vietcong wilderness, surr'nd'd by trees and bear shit, all's of a sudden I hear's a rustlin' from up above, and swear I grabbed Sanders by the shoulders, and real quiet but real intense like, I says, "THEYRE IN THE TREES, MAN, THE TREES!" And so's we're's gonna go smoke us out some Vietcongs, so Sanders reaches for the Napalm, and, dammit, Sanders, the damn fool left it at camp! I's swear if I aint been 'bout to get ambush by some damn Vietcongs, I would've had that dumbshit by the neck. So's a Vietcong drops out the fuckin' tree, and Sanders grabs him! They's didn't want us to fire guns because bullets cost to much, so Sanders strangles this Vietcong shit to death! We went back to camp, and Sanders 'ere cooks up some Original Recipe, and damn, tastiest shit's I ever done tasted. Wasn't no chicken, though, gov'ment can't afford to give us no damn chicken, so Sanders cook'd us up some mystery meat. Think he'd found some bird or deer or som'n shit up in the woods.
>>
>>4916491
le mcdonalds man
>>
Bernie Sanders
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.