[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP this thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (56KB, 327x432px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56KB, 327x432px
RIP this thread
>>
>>4914832
I think we all know who made the best reply to that thread
>>
>>4914933
yeah, it was me
nice dubs btw tbh fam

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4914941
I'll cut you
>>
>>4914946
i'd like to see you try
>>
>>4914950
*cuts u*
>>
>>4914951
nothin happen'd bub
better luck next time
psht
>>
>>4914953
It was a delayed slice.
At some point in your life a sharp object will break your skin.
I want you to thing of me when that happens.
>>
>>4914962
i promise you i won't
>>
File: Untitledfsghghsfghsffghsfgh.png (662KB, 645x874px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledfsghghsfghsffghsfgh.png
662KB, 645x874px
>>4914965
Oh right, I forgot that you'd need a functioning brain to think.
>>
>>4914971
delete your post now
>>
File: Choidaldal.jpg (50KB, 506x590px) Image search: [Google]
Choidaldal.jpg
50KB, 506x590px
>>4914973
Like how you deleted those 30,000 emails?
>>
>>4914975
you went too far this time
>>
>>4915000
those are some scary trips. I'd hate to ne that namefig at the atm
>>
File: mfw.png (247KB, 921x471px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
247KB, 921x471px
>>4915000
Barack, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Enough, Enough, let Sarah Palin feeks free for herself, Bill, I know you are jealous because your wife is not VP President too bad. You should not speech for Barck because he did not choose Hillary for Vice President. Obama asked Bill and Hillary to help him on speech. What hell! Bill and Hillary both are suckering, Obama just use you both as dogs. Tell Obama to his job, not your job. I think we are proud of Sarh Palin as VP President. I am tired of Barck Obama is a whiner man all time. I know Barack is trying to steal Sarah ‘s women supports. Please leave Sarah alone! I don’t want to vote Barck Obama, and he is yuck! Let vote McCain and Sarah Palin for 2012 presidents!
>>
>>4915011
say yr prayors
>>
>>4915028
A Muslim is required to perform five prayers everyday, following the teachings of the Prophet Muhammed, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, who received this 'Ibada (way of worshipping Allah) when he met with God in the seventh heaven, at the night of Al-Isra Wal Mi'araj (The Night of Journey to Jerusalem and Ascent to Heavens).

The five prayers are performed at specific times, which change daily in accordance with the continuous changes in the relationship between the Earth and the Sun. Many websites, such as islamicfinder.org, provide schedules of prayer times.

The five prayers and their scheduled daily times, according to the Islamic City prayer schedule of January 30, 2010, for example, are as follows:

I. Prayer Times:

1. Al-Fajr (The Dawn) Prayer: Starts at 6:13 am.

2. Al-Dhuhr (The Noon) Prayer: Starts at 12:53 pm.

3. Al-'Asr (The After Noon) Prayer: Starts at 3:46 pm.

4. Al-Maghreb (The Sun Set) Prayer: Starts at 6:07 pm.

5. Al-'Isha (The Dusk) Prayer: Starts at 7:34 pm.

As a rule, prayers should be performed as early as possible after the start time. Delaying prayers should be avoided unless there is a necessity to do so. The apostrophe in Al-'Asr and Al-'Isha stands for an Arabic glottal sound, represented by the 18th letter of the Arabic alphabet.

II. Number of Prayer Units:

The Islamic prayers are composed of specific body movements accompanying recitations from the Holy Qur'an and words of praise to God.

A single unit of prayer (Raka'a, in Arabic) includes standing, bowing, prostration, and sitting on the floor.
>>
>>4915031
>Al-'Isha
more like moesha amirite
>>
File: tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x624px
>>4915034
InshaAllah brother...
and the west will pay for the atrocities they commit upon muslims around the world.
It is the promise of Allah that we Muslims will be victorious by the Day of Judgement.
Even now, we can already see the the signs of this victory.
Infidels are now living in fear for the might of our lions of Allah as witnessed on the news everyday, their number is dwindling as we speak.
They are even letting our Muslim brothers and sisters into their homeland with open arms because they know the light of Islam is too tempting to ignore.

It is true that Islam will easily conquer the west by simply outbreeding them.
Therefore, it is my duty to urge our brothers and sisters to start growing our number by making families as any devout follower should.
>>
>>4915037
go back to africa
>>
>>4915049
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
>>
>>4915053
oh that song was fantastic
>>
File: Untitledethrtfefeatfeahertha.png (498KB, 692x644px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledethrtfefeatfeahertha.png
498KB, 692x644px
>>4915057
totes. I love 80s music!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.