[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chin needs help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

4chin needs help
>>
>>4914245
Posting in epic thread.

I wonder how many of my nsjw friends in Japan will be blogging about this. It's frustrating to see social media bloggers find out way later than you about the underground Japanese media wars and news. It's like, we knew first. Leave it alone.

This is now an Ainu tradtional bear worship thread

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship

https://youtu.be/EelCX5zjTKU
>>
File: 1478542985671s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478542985671s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
/s4s/ how do i make my neck pain go away. i looked it up on the world wide web and it says my monitors need to be at eye level.

but they're not and i can't fix it please help
>>
>>4914257
>neck pain
That's because your corruption is limited to a single tool and fetish. There is more to humiliating than simply spanking.

How about I give you a taste of what I mean?
If Erika is walking around naked on her four, naked, with a collar around her neck, maybe even with a cute little tail plug in her anus, wouldn't you feel the urge to sink your finger into her butt? To carve your nails on her butt until your nails make her bleed and leave a mark?
And as she tries to hold back the tears, you force her to thank you. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Or how about cutting her butt all over deeply with a razor blade and sowing it shut with a needle? That way, you can lick her scars which would cause her even more pain.
Her twisted face from the pain when someone is spanked is only the limit of your imagination.
>>
>>4914257
put monitor on a few books to get it at eye levle

hoep this helps, have a nice day

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4914257
adjust your eyes lower
>>
>>4914266
noice dubberoos
>>
amimime destroyed my post.
help me 4chin!
>>
>>4914275
>help me

Shit guys, shit. You gotta help me out here. I made a huge mistake.
I had it all planned out. There's an actual solution, but I can't give it.
I made a huge mistake saying that Red. I didn't have the authority at all to say that Krauss wouldn't do...that.
You have to believe me that that isn't the answer. Help me.
I'm stuck in a room. I can't get out. There's a witch glaring at me from the window, she's...she's holding duct tape and some kind of probe thing. Help me, for god's sake help me. Solve it.

I am not allowed to give Reds anymore but please believe me when I say Krauss didn't do it. It's really simple, Jessica merely thought------ERROR OCCURRED. LOGIC ERROR. GAME MASTER RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY. YOU ARE LOCKED. LOCKEDLOCKEDLOCKEDLOCKEDLOCKED. You have been lockedlockedlockedlockedlockedLOCKED!
>>
>>4914245
make s3s le grat one a-gay-n
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.