[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orange Texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 17

File: orangetext.png (25KB, 396x160px) Image search: [Google]
orangetext.png
25KB, 396x160px
What is this? Is it real? How do I do it?
>>
>>4914145
try pounding
>>
>>4914148
Pounding<
>>
>>4914145
Fuck my big black ass><
>>
>>4914145
You need to install the [s4s] interface to see orange text bby<

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
I dont think it works anymore<
>>
>>4914186
Explain yourself
>>
>>4914145
>>4914148
>>4914154
>>4914179
>>4914186
>>4914191
>>4914219
So [s4s] I've been reading up on tulpas for a while now, and have decided on making myself one. To give you the TL:DR of what a tulpa is it's a self-imposed hallucination that is controlled by your subconscious. It is experienced by all five of your sentences.

Evidently this practice which stems from Tibetan Buddhism is now gaining size within the brony community.
http://mlpforums.com/topic/18464-pony-tulpae/
In the thread I just linked it's awesome to witness the creation process of various pony tulpas by forever alone types.

My question to you guys is what do you think would be best to have in a tulpa companion?

Here's another cool link for those interested tulpa.info
>>
>>4914226
Existence would be nice for a companion you fucking degenerate now tell me how to orange text
>>
>>4914145
1. Orange Text
2. No
3. You can't
Next question please
>>
>>4914235
>Please describe your tulpa and your relationship with her if you can.

It's kind of like a relationship with an idealized person who can read your thoughts, aside from that though it's pretty normal. The only thing is that I had to mess around with my brain a little before it was possible for me to actually hear or see her.

I'm not sure how it is for the people who go with the whole meditation route and create a tulpa with pure willpower and all that, but I didn't have much success with that so I just started messing around with a large amount of psychedelics and deliriants while focusing my thoughts on my tulpa and then creating her was incredibly easy when I did that.

Probably not the safest route and my vision is a little fucked from the minor persistent hallucinations like floaters, twirling carpets, and fuzzy looking air, but it was definitely worth it.
>>
>>4914236
So that image is a fake or the feature was deleted
>>
>>4914237
Sounds like maladaptive daydreaming
>>
>>4914242
>maladaptive daydreaming
Heavy doses of maladaptive daydreaming gets me through, combined with just thinking of being with her together in some alternate reality, simply enjoy our days together.

I'm happy being alone because I'm not really alone.

I took the time to fuck up my mind so I could create a tulpa. Best decision I've ever made
>>
>>4914243
I prefer the truth to idealized reality if your life is so fucked just focus on self improvement and committing yourself to higher ideals
>>
>>4914247
a period belongs after "reality"
>>
>>4914247
>idealized reality
Slightly idealized reality? But that's rather abstract concept that can't be directly put into any category. Also it would certainly be very controversial.

In the end, even that would be as skin-deep as total grimdark nightmare. Which many fail to realize. Such as every metal-gear solid game, ever. The key is there that it must concern the reader. That is all what matters. So my advice interpret it for yourself, keep it to yourself. Is wise enough.
>>
>>4914253
>Keep it to myself
I would if I didn't think you could find more satisfaction out of life than something that isn't real
>>
>>4914259
By that I mean there's something better than tulpas out there
>>
>>4914259
>more satisfaction
And now comes the lewd good part.

Erika nodded before leaning forward and reaching behind her back towards her bra's fastener, unhooking it with unsteady hands. After a moment's hesitation, she let the garment fall from her body, exposing her bare breasts to your eyes. Unable to stop yourself, you stared lovingly at the small orbs of flesh as they came into full view. They were very pale and slightly damp from the previous round's struggle, causing them to shine in the moonlight. Without her bra holding them in place, they swayed freely in time with her heavy breathing. And in the center of each breast, a rosy-

Erika's embarrassed voice cut across your thoughts, speaking to you in a voice that was clearly trying to sound forceful but couldn't stop itself from stammering. "I'll let you look and play with them as much as you want later, but for now..." She trailed off uncomfortably, motioning slightly towards the nipple that had been tortured by the ice cube. Focusing on the tiny hardened bud, you saw that it had started to turn an unpleasant shade of purple due to the intense cold. It was still very wet, causing the cool night air to torment it even further as Erika began to tremble pitifully. Knowing immediately what it was you needed to do, you leaned your head down towards her nipple, the small bud quivering slightly in expectation as you brought your mouth close to it. Looking up into Erika's eyes once more, you watched her expression twist into one of satisfaction as you wrapped your lips around her painfully erect nipple, engulfing it in the comforting heat of your mouth. For now, your resisted the instinctive urge to suck on the chilly protuberance, and instead busied yourself by licking it all over with your tongue in order to warm it up quickly.
>>
>>4914272

What if he just makes an imaginary friend girlfriend/tulpa?

No one will be able to understand you as well as you understand yourself. Creating an imaginary friend so you can essentially date yourself is really the only option that makes sense if you want companionship. Fumbling around with anxiety and confusion as you try to understand and relate with some girl will almost always end in disaster, so the best answer to the problem is to just create your own girlfriend.
>>
>>4914273
As good of a writer as you are you're still a degenerate and an idiot for caring about pleasure more than you care about ideas and things bigger than yourself
>>
>>4914276
Man can you chill with the idea that girls are unattainable. Unless you have a disgusting face or are quite literally retarded there's always room for improvement physically and socially
>>
>>4914287
poop break over
>literally retarded
>You are the one who was spoonfed
Read the post again, retard.

>yet you keep going on about some completely unrelated stuff
This is exactly why you're the retard. You think it's unrelated, yet it's the point that you're missing completely.

>at least doesn't deny it
You're not helping yourself. Read the archives. He does not read the wiki, claims that he has, then blames everyone else for not spoonfeeding him. You really are a newfag for not lurking more and knowing at least that much.

>Where the hell did you get an idea I was trying to find drew
You are literally retarded. You should probably reread your autistic shitposting.

You don't even need to look through social media to figure that out. Why the bloody fuck do you think facebook has any relevance to determining someone's gender?

If they don't use their real name, then it can be either. If they use their real name, unless it's androgynous, then it's much easier to determine.

Now fuck off already with your blatant shitposting.
>>
>>4914145
reeeee<
>>
>>4914310
Did you respond to the same post that I read
>>
>>4914329
>same post
How is posting the same thing over and over creativity? It's the same as those general threads in terms of just copy and pasting OPs with a different image.

Chihaya image thread - whiny song edition
The same picture of doghoop #203
Viper the Niggy - y'all cowards don't even shite ur knickers
Flying Flandre-chan - We literally copy the exact same posts every day until those posts get us banned

The ohayo and 2husarus and marisa face threads have creativity in them. Nothing creative comes of making the same post over and over while talking about non-/jp/ related shit.

Has there ever been a doghoop thread since the early ones where people actually made content? It's fine when it happens once but just coming and spouting the same joke over and over and over makes it tired. It's not creative at all. It's effortless memeing. I mean hell, have /jp/ even created anything new? For the complaints about lack of creativity, the point of contention is that they are unable to post memes from years ago over and over.
>>
>>4914336
Are you on drugs man I have no idea what the fuck your're talking about
>>
>>4914341
>drugs
I remember, betwixt the ages of ten to fifteen, when I chronically mortified into this sort of pseudo-delirium -- an abstemious reverie. My locality, a lone house in the middle of Arkansas, where dark, degenerated woods and various bugs, snakes, and animals crept, where secret cults performed that which was inhuman deep in the cleft Quachita Mountains, where Ritalin circulated its canon in the minds of my peers, supplemented by television that wound itself up all the more feverishly, whose culture I would later abdicate.

I recall a time where I was with a friend, and it was night, as there was no moon; being outside, I looked upon the side of my house, and bethought I saw the silhouette of an eight-foot tall giant in the distance, at the brink where the blessed light from out the window spread its blanket. This it turned out to be a burn barrel with some planks leaned to, but the illusion itself discomposed me, though unequivocal dispositions are quick to pass, and scarcely procurable to the memory. There was a sensation in the gut when I beheld the composition, as if a lamp had become self aware (things become vague here, since my adult self cannot adequately recreate the predilections of my child self, despite such a gap being surprisingly narrow).

Over the years, these fancies weakened to such a degree, and with little notice, that I became jaded, and briefly resorted to mind-altering substances on having discovered my inability to bring to life the exalted horrors. Weed gave me unbearable derealization, and I put an end to my smoking it promptly. I tried DPH two or three times, and while I vastly revered the head-space it elicited as somewhat nostalgic and even HOLY, I could not bring about a regularity in its use. When I tried DXM (about 600-700 mg), the reckoned effects were so absent, and the stomach pain and diarrhea so prevalent, that I vowed never to do drugs of any kind again; not weed, not caffeine, nor alcohol -- none of it.
>>
>>4914344
That's cool and all but are you okay? You're really good at writing btw
>>
>>4914347
>writing
Incest baby thrown off a cliff, dick is gone. Baby grows up, works for family that birthed his incestuous self and broke his penis.
Dresses up because he's bored and fucked in the head. Boy is nice to her once. She gets obsessed by boy. Boy leaves for six years. Incest baby gets mad and tries to kill everyone with an evil scheme. Then nice boy's parents smell money and kill everyone.
Nice boy meets up with incest baby and they drown together. Nice boy survives but doesn't remember shit. Starts writing books about what might have happened.

There. It took 12.000 pages, but that's basically the story of Umineko in a nutshell.
>>
>>4914351
Who's Umineko
>>
>>4914353
>Umineko
People are much more likely to call something they expected to be good but turned out to be bad "shit," whereas things that they have no or maybe a passing interest in they will just push aside as "boring."

A work that you were hyped for turning out to be bad will leave a stronger negative impression than some random game you happen to try one day out of boredom, or at least that's how a lot of people see it. The fact that earlier parts were good and had potential only makes the disappointment worse.

That's how I imagined it looking at Umineko's reception anyways, haven't played it myself.
>>
>>4914355
What have you been talking about
>>
>>4914356
>What have you been talking about
it shouts headbanger, it states the word, it doesn't talk about the thing itself. The expressions used could refer to any concert, the metal theme is Not expressed in the lyrics.

They talk about metal Outside, of the on-stage act. When you're interviewing a band who established a new genre, of course your questions gravitate around "what does it MEAN?" . Had they made a generic music club, or a choir club, or a classical music club, they wouldn't have been talking about it in interviews, in the same way Minipati didin't innovate the world of cooking and isn't asked about what Cooking really is, in the same way Twinkle stars didn't innovate the world of baton performances and so on. They only talk about metal in itself because of the novelty, the novelty being expressed in the music and not in the theme. Not a club.

BM makes songs with various themes rather than the theme of Heavy music because it's Not the heavy music club, it's a idol-metal Band.

>twist on keion-bu
only namely. The keionbu is a light music club because the girls actually played light music on actual instruments, they studied it and performed. Club activities.
Babymetal isn't even close to being a school club, or even a caricature of a school club like all the other SG clubs are.

It doesn't fit. Nothing about it says "school", or "curricular". It's a group like Perfume is a group like BiSH is a group. It's detached from SG's school theme because it doesn't necessitate SG, it's koba's project regardless, that got put into the thing and called the Heavy music club.
>>
>>4914357
>Articulate but nonsensical
You sound like Charles Manson dude
>>
>>4914361
>Charles Manson
Straight outta Compton crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube
From the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes
When I'm called off I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off
You too boy if ya fuck with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me
Off yo ass that's how I'm goin out
For the punk motherfuckers that's showin out
Niggaz start to mumble, they wanna rumble
Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo
Goin off on a motherfucker like that
with a gat that's pointed at yo ass
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin
with a crime record like Charles Manson
AK-47 is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin niggaz out tha box, daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital C-P-T
Boy you can't fuck with me
>>
>>4914364
Is having a phone on her tits your fetish or something
>>
>>4914372
>Blue Oni
>ara ara~
>pale blue skin, dark eyes, black hair
>D cups, junk in the trunk (rolled an 8)
>Childhood friend with all the keys to the house
>Innocent
>average intelligence and strength (she's a blue oni, she's stronger than me)
>Survivalist
>much shorter than me (cute)
>skinny, but still has dat ass and tits
>tattoos, with my name somewhere on her body
>She can bend reality to her will (fug)
>multiple personalities (I'm scared)
>armed with a huge pair of scissors (goddamnit)
>shows her crazy by taking a bunch of phone pics.
I'm fucking scared, guys.
>>
>>4914376
Snap out of it man snap out of it
>>
>>4914145
rip mot and snak

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
Set the stage and lay the tissues.
My anus can't await the froth!
A manful battle of the pricks
Shall be staged devoid of cloth.

May the best man win this slaughter.
And without a doubt, victory's infuse
Will bear a sweet and lovely daughter
Out the ass of those who lose.

Now, start the dance!
Swing your lance!
Take a chance!
Advance, advance, advance!

And tear
And bite
And rip
And smash
Blood running down your thighs.
And only then 'tween corpse of men
You see through my disguise.
>>
>>4914386
How are you getting these fortunes
>>
>>4914376
T O
O

W H O M
H
O
M
>>
>>4914397
#fortune
>>
>>4914417
>Organs commonly affected by haemochromatosis are the liver, heart, and endocrine glands.[3]

Haemochromatosis may present with the following clinical syndromes:[4]

Cirrhosis of the liver: Varies from zonal iron deposition[5] to fibrosis (cirrhosis).
Diabetes due to selective iron deposition in pancreatic islet beta cells leading to functional failure and cell death.[2][6]

Cardiomyopathy
Arthritis (calcium pyrophosphate deposition in joints)
Testicular failure
Slate grey discoloration of the skin
Joint pain and bone pain

If anon gets his regular check ups he'll be fine.
>>
>>4914397
Put "fortune" in the options field.
Has to be lowercase for some dumb reason
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.