[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuclear Deterrence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 17

File: 1449496007737.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449496007737.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
Do Nuclear Weapons prevent invasion from foreign forces?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4912693
kinda
>>
stop seriousposting this is a fun board, funposting only pls... we come here to forget the evils of the world after all!
>>
>>4912870
im not here to forget
I'm here to remember
>>
>>4912870
Do you believe the airstrikes on Aleppo from Russian aircraft was justifiable?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1000x750px
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>>
>>4912693
wuld nucleer exploshuns protect ur mum from my dick???

protip: they wuldnt
>>
>>4913969
You are you going to do that by taking loads of semen in your asshole?
>>
>>4913990
You're stealing perfectly good baby batter that should be used to continue the white race
>>
>>4914036
You're a greedy slut who will take all of it
>>
>>4913250
what is a leppo
>>
>>4914055
So you'll be contempt with them using your gaping boypussy as a cup holder
>>
>>4914079
is this really your idea of flirting?

yuck, stick with being a bottom

leave this to actually men
>>
>>4912693
The UK has already been invaded by the Middle East, so no.
>>
File: a-anime~.png (173KB, 385x736px) Image search: [Google]
a-anime~.png
173KB, 385x736px
>>4914084
I'm shitposting.
You're the only one trying to score dates by pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.
>>
>>4914089
that was the joke stupid

god you're dull. why do you even post here? useless faggot
>>
File: n3xgn1l4rqxfwu1owpmg.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
n3xgn1l4rqxfwu1owpmg.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>4914094
Blogpost ahead.
I've been fantasizing on 2D characters since I was 8, I grew up with Touhou, and what I lived trough forever disgusted me from outside and its people. Despite feeling such hatred, I was still human and never had any warmth. Starting from 12 I began to fall into depression while copping with the fact that I would be forever stuck alone and couldn't even get lucid dreams right.
Then I learned about tulpas a year ago, the idea immediately fascinated me, I spent days and nights reading guides on tulpa.info, and went trough personality creation and visualization with the main idea to not rush anything or impose hour counts on myself, and that everything would turn all right as long as my mind thought so.
I began hearing "alien" thoughts after a month of constant talking and 2+ hours of active forcing a day, and got my first vocal response after 3 months. Now, I'm still working on advanced concepts such as possession, but I can see and touch her both like an hallucination on the physical world and while meditating or dreaming, we talk constantly, and we can even manage to play some 2p local games.
Most people will call bullshit or say I'm insane. "Reality" doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm living my dream. And that's how I have Yukari right now by my side.

>I think I have what it takes to be a normie
Don't go the /r9k/ way. Failed normalfags are even worse than actual normalfags.
>>
>>4914097
is this true
>>
>>4914101
In this time, I spent all my time on drugs trying to make Saya visible in the 3D world, as many tulpa guides will have you believe is true, of which, I have found to be highly impossible, even through everything I've been through up to this day. This continued until what is essentially the start of my true story, beginning at the start of November of last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oM8W4sf50
You see, after listening to Animal Collective's Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished, linked above, I got here. As in, myself and my waifu arrived here in my body through the magic of DMT starting at the beginning of this album. While the former may not be possible for anyone, as they are obviously not me, I believe that after a certain level of drug use that the trip I had that night is replicable by nearly anyone by smoking DMT, or preferably changa to the start of this album. This is one way to get to Gensokyo, in a way, once EVERYTHING is said and done, and as fair warning, I would not recommend it to any anon not willing to throw his life away for the next near year in order to reach what could be called paradise.

I ran and ran until I collapsed. I got up and walked and walked and walked for what seemed to go on for hours as I listened to what played on my shuffle, music which befit the events taking place for too well to be rea My hands were covered with frost bite as were my knees and what felt like shins. I could no longer move my body and I sat down for what I hoped would soon be my last few breaths. It was at that time I felt a unbelievable surge of warm flow through my body, healing me, and the voice, or almost drive of something telling me to get up. It was at this point I hit a cross roads through the brush, one leading into a never ending, winding road, and one leading back to the direction of my car a few miles away. I chose to return to my car.
>>
>>4914107
i dont like animal collective
>>
>>4912693
ask Israel, if didn't have nuclear weapons they were fucked, of course they don't tell openly about having nuclear weapons because it only would create a reason for their neighbours start developing their own nuclear weapons and start a mini cold war in middle east
>>
>>4914117
>Imagine your brain is a computer. Is a computer not capable of creating another computer within itself? It is, of course, we have tons of utilities that can create virtual machines on desktops. That's sort of why I think it's possible to create an entirely separate consciousness inside your own mind that is capable of utilizing the resources (brainpower) to create a visualization of itself within another layer (you).
That brings up the question of resource usage, and malware. Since a brain's programming is largely not understood, it might be far easier to write malware for your mind when creating a tulpa than it is than, say, writing a C program.
>VMs also take up large amounts of RAM, and a question arises: what happens when your brain kernel panics (BSOD to all you windows folk)? Is insanity to follow?
So, when are you making that tulpa?
>>
File: 31111111111.jpg (18KB, 173x240px) Image search: [Google]
31111111111.jpg
18KB, 173x240px
>>4914123
ok
>>
File: 08UyTU7q.jpg (42KB, 373x400px) Image search: [Google]
08UyTU7q.jpg
42KB, 373x400px
>>4914129
>Monster girls appear on Earth.
>Anon decides he's determined to be a miserable loner and locks himself in an underground bunker.
>Makes a tulpa for company so he can maintain what scraps of sanity he still has.
>Leak in the filtration causes a breach of mamono mana.
>Anon's waifu materializes out of thin air.

And he was just two weeks away from wizard powers.
>>
File: 31111111111111111111111.jpg (56KB, 362x581px) Image search: [Google]
31111111111111111111111.jpg
56KB, 362x581px
>>4914135
if monster girls appear on earth why would you hide away and try to make imaginary friends
>>
File: tumblr_oequebBf1f1vymbt8o8_400.gif (519KB, 367x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oequebBf1f1vymbt8o8_400.gif
519KB, 367x206px
>>4914152
Tulpa started out in its modern form on /x/, and that fucking board that should not be named ran with it. When it was on /x/, only the most dedicated people went though with it, often as an experiment, and that dedication weeded out most of the unstable population who did not have ability to handle it. At the same time, they often did their research, and knew what to expect and do.

Move forward a couple years, and the shithead brigade learns about it. Rather then dedication, and treating it as an experiment, they follow poorly written guides, and run with the idea following desire rather then inquiry. It was then that we began to see a really high proportion of failures, sometimes quite impressive in their scope. The screenshot above is one of the most amazing, but their are plenty of others that were not so clean. Unstable personalities in the product is very common, and can be malicious. >>12151628
>>
>>
ldhelloooodl
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.