[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bury pink is a master debater

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the great debate.png (265KB, 1070x926px) Image search: [Google]
the great debate.png
265KB, 1070x926px
bury pink is a master debater
>>
>>4910422 (nice dubs)
I vote for nice party because I like nice and I don't like rude.

How about you?
>>
>>4910426
i don't know

the rude party wants to make s4s great again
>>
>>4910426
nice 4eva
>>
>>4910426
I voted rude party because the nice party is full of pandering cucks that never get shit done.
>>
File: lemochigrill.jpg (340KB, 1017x921px) Image search: [Google]
lemochigrill.jpg
340KB, 1017x921px
i like nice but people say im rude
>>
>>4910422
i liek nice party, i want to be nice to other nice people
>>
>>4910435
Yes. Nice posters have been too tolerant of weaboos

Weaboos need to be gassed
>>
>>4910422
I vote rude cuz they gonna fill [s4s] with frogs and a-anime~ and Make Cucks Triggered Again
>>
>>4910499
it's a good thing that 4chan isn't a democracy and that voting is as meaningless here as it is in America
Nice dubs btw
>>
>>4910510
but s4s if fulla anime and frogs
does that mean they won the electoral vote?
>>
>>4910512
Why do you want to ruin things? What is it inside of you that motivates you to want to take something nice and make it shitty? What is that? Why do you have that? Have you ever thought about why you're like that? Have you ever considered that this might be a fucked up way of living and it might actually be the reason you encounter so many problems in your life?
>>
>>4910516
Sorry bby but anime frogs are the future.
maybe its time 4u grow up and leave this board
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.