[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anone is STILL A VIRGING ROFLL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: laughing whores.webm (589KB, 574x340px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.webm
589KB, 574x340px
anone is STILL A VIRGING
ROFLL
>>
No thank goodness
>>
well of course

3D girls are icky
>>
I don't really care about having sex unless it's with someone I truly love and want to live with forever. It's talked about all the time by so many people, but for how often they talk about it they really don't value it at all. It's so frequently discussed that it loses most of its value and becomes one more hollow human interaction in which they only care about their own selfish desires. What's the point if it isn't special?
>>
>>4910025
tfw grills will never laugh at me for being a virgin, or interact with me in any way for that matter
>>
>>4910052
I've only had sex with one woman, and it's because I really loved her and wanted to be with her. Just because this ideology is rare doesn't mean some people don't actually live by it.
>>
>>4910025
dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1479398507255.jpg (70KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
1479398507255.jpg
70KB, 600x409px
>first love interest was a borderline crazy bitch who I thank god didn't fuck
>first girlfriend was all cute and nice but had vaginism and was completely unusable in bed
>now lying at home the whole day, having nothing to do than shitpost and watch shitty YouTube videos

Mistakes were made

quoting the voice in the back of my head btw
>>
File: tumblr_ndoqymrvbs1tqw94do4_500.gif (873KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndoqymrvbs1tqw94do4_500.gif
873KB, 500x281px
>>4910025
Nico Nico Nii?
>>
ey bois
>>
File: yunocchi embarassed.png (158KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yunocchi embarassed.png
158KB, 500x375px
s-x is for perverts

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4910506
Sex has become such a casualized subject and activity that many people simply don't value it as much as they claim to. To these people it's just another pastime with no deeper meaning, or another rung on the social ladder.
>>
>>4910711
Sadly, the custom of dub-acknowledgment has seen a sharp decline since 2014.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4910711
It's unfortunate, but what can you do. I came to these conclusions on my own so it's likely that other people will too. Maybe at some point norms will change but it's unlikely. It's in the best interest of society to encourage reproduction.
>>
>>4910739
Yes, but it's also in our best interest to treat things with more respect than the current slow path of decline is encouraging. On related note, I believe some easy-to-use technology has made some people less capable than they could be otherwise, because they let their devices do too much of their critical thinking and opinion formulating for them, instead of doing the thinking themselves. A device that does too much for you can deteriorate your mind of you're not careful and start to rely on it too often. I suppose the device is more of a doorway to another land, and some people start to take some of the opinions they see as their own without giving it much careful thought themselves. Individuality stripped down to a relative few choices. Just a modern, more rapid way for people to meld with the seemingly popular opinions of their (now digital) haunts.
>>
>>4910766
The current state of the world is very strange, and honestly I think we're in brand new territory with much of what's happening these days. I think the problem you're trying to get at there is the way that technology is beginning to disassociate people from physical reality. It's strange to think where all of this going. I'm not totally sure where it's headed at the moment tbh
>>
>>4910781
>technology is beginning to disassociate people from physical reality.
That's what I'm getting at, yes. They see how things are done on the internet and let those mannerisms/cultural tendencies overtake their actual reality. It's frightening, especially because 4chan is sometimes ahead of the curve by a few years.
>>
>>4910739
>>4910766
>>4910781
>>4910794
Man you’re to smart for [s4s]
>>
hi everyone i cant find the actual cartoon so here is the transcript

Opus approaches a woman in a bar, and is presented with a large pile of paperwork to both read and fill out, including listing all his recent sexual partners. When he reveals he hasn't had any of those..
woman: None whatsoever?
Opus: Nope. I'm quite the prude.
woman #2: I'm into prudes!
woman #3: Me too!
woman: I saw him first!
Opus: Boy! All this paperwork, just for directions to the men's room!
>>
>>4910807
No you

>>4910794
It's a complex problem. As I said, I don't know where it's heading, and as my own experience has shown me, sometimes you can't fully understand why something is happening until it's over and you can see the results. I agree with you that it's unsettling, but in the end it may somehow produce positive results. We just might not be able to understand how at the moment. Granted, this is highly optimistic thinking, but for some insane reason I still prefer to think that good things can happen.
>>
>>4910867
>but for some insane reason I still prefer to think that good things can happen.
It's not insane to prefer a good outcome. I only know I've lost most hope for such a thing. I try to fight for what's right, but the selfish and malicious desires of others always throw me down.
>>
File: 1473880290296.jpg (49KB, 930x585px) Image search: [Google]
1473880290296.jpg
49KB, 930x585px
>>4910025
Because I live my life for god now.
>>
>>4910931
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>4910766
noice double

#fortune

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
I'm saving myself for Anonymous
>>
First time in s4s. Everything is so weird and most of you talk uncomfortably weird.
What the hell is going on on s4s?

What is this fortune thing?
>>
>>4911908
[s4s] is a gateway that allows humans to communicate with two-dimensional beings through posts on an imageboard. some of the people on this board are actually animes
>>
>>4911913
That's cute, I guess
but what about this fortune thingie?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4911914
it's just a thing you can do on this board

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4910807
most of [s4s] is smart people dumdum

>>4911914
it's your fortune; a predilection of how your day will go..........lol
>>
The problem is, >>4911908, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4911921
>>4911920
>>4911919

Sorry for my misunderstanding. I will try to get this right and lurk more around.
Thank you very much!

Hmmm... one more try

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: congrotulutons.gif (557KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
congrotulutons.gif
557KB, 500x341px
>>4911931
>>
File: thanks.gif (966KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.gif
966KB, 500x215px
>>4911939
>>
>>4910766
You're a virgin because you speak like this.
>>
>>4912294
I do have problems, so that could have something to do with it as well.
>>
File: tiny.jpg (131KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
131KB, 800x1121px
>>4910025
Anon is so small! Kek ISHYGDDT ;)
>>
virgin reporting in literally dont give a fuck
makes me feel special sorta tbh
>>
>>4912400
good doule
good pun
>>
File: 1479355413932.jpg (132KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479355413932.jpg
132KB, 750x500px
>>4912388
>>4912400
Nice dubs guys
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.