[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would swaglord sticky a konata?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1284849275088.jpg (101KB, 545x619px) Image search: [Google]
1284849275088.jpg
101KB, 545x619px
Would swaglord sticky a konata?
>>
File: CS60UJP.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CS60UJP.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>4903398
no lol
>>
>>4903398
I'd sticky a konata ahahaha
>>
>>4903406
who is this sperm germ
>>
>>4903398
I'd coat her liberally with an adhesive, if you know what Im meaning :)
>>
the lucky girl
>>
>>4903398
aminu girle? id make her sticky with the hot ejaculate from my cock after i masturbate to her! fuccin lol bros
>>
I like konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;
konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!
konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.
We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.
>>
File: Art Vandelay.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
Art Vandelay.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>4904024
this but unironically
>>
would konata let me suck her big meaty cock
>>
>>4904024
whats an otaku? what if im a bitter repressed virgin so afraid of failure i take no chances in life I live a self-imposed isolation where fun is scare and when it does present itself it's in the form of hedonistic behaviour like masturbation or doing drugs

why am I content to accept the piece of shit I am but I laugh at it? I don't even care that this is what I am, I don't feel "good" or liberated admitting it but it's precisely what I am just a fucking nothing toiling away in my own mind until it slowly collapses
>>
>>4904433
With digits like those, it's a sure yes!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4904437
What if I'm afraid of failure and I don't leave my house because I'm also terrified of people and their unpredictable behavior?
>>
>>4904443
I'm not really terrified of people so much as being forced to interact with them.

It's probably a personality flaw but I simply cannot be fake or lie and that's sadly a must in the social game.

Generally speaking anyway a lot of socializing is posturing, farce and peacockish nature I'd prefer a laid back evening with close friends who also don't lie and we can bust balls with no fucking pretend barriers as if we need to step around egg shells as not to offend.
>>
>>4904450
>I simply cannot be fake or lie and that's sadly a must in the social game.
I'm the same way. Lying is one of the most difficult things to me.
>>
only if she was naked and having her brains fucked out by her dada
>>
>>4903398
test
>>
>>4905075
did it work
>>
>>4903398
dumb animeposter
>>4904024
good pasta
>>4903406
HNNGGGGG
>>
>>4905841
anime bump
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.