[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i make le thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1438040145821.jpg (62KB, 631x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438040145821.jpg
62KB, 631x720px
i make le thread
>>
>>4903283
you forgot to put Yuji Sakai in the namefield
>>
yes you're a loser and have to make multiple threads every day to feel like you're relevant

keep going lole :)
>>
>>4903284
I did not forget to do so. I deliberately did not type in a name when I made this thread.
>>
>>4903286
haha you too
lole
>>
im sick an tired of all these scantily-clad japanese animation girls!!!!

lole
>>
>>4903292
then take some medicine and go to sleep lole
>>
>>4903286
Why do you post passive-aggressive spam in my thread? This is the first thread I've made today. Does it really bother you that much when I make a simple thread?
>>
lole :DDDDD
>>
>>4903305
it's the reflection of themselves which bothers them so much. the only way they could know that you do this every day is if they also do this every day. they're no different from you, but they desperately want to be.
>>
>>4903443
you can try that teenage application of psychology all you want it's not about me

I understand you have to defend your faggot lover because you shitpost with them but please lets stop pretending him and foxe aren't raging mentally ill freaks who just shit this place up lole
>>
>>4903457
i notice that you didn't say I was wrong though
let's face it, you wouldn't know that something happens every day here unless you were here every day. you're doing literally the same thing that these people you hate are doing, but you've somehow convinced yourself that you're different from them. you're not. if these people are "raging mentally ill freaks" then by default you also belong to this group of people. as do i. now we can settle this finally and just agree that we're all pretty strange for coming to a chinese sweater-knitting image forums every day and just enjoy each others company instead of trying to drive each other away. surely we can all learn something from each others unique life experiences
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.