[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ebin maymay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: monkey bristles.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
monkey bristles.png
16KB, 211x197px
ebin maymay
>>
eBonne
>>
My favorite thing about Adam Sandler's movies is most of the time he has Steve Buscemi most of the time
>>
>>4902990
That's so true, so, so true
>>
Ostensibly
>>
yam-yams
>>
poopernelli
>>
>>4902869
Here's some advice, thats a stupid ass idea. You'd just be contributing to the massive information-overload of self-help books about depression and social anxiety, your work would not be profitable at all, even if it was a free PDF it would just get get buried by all the other more notable free PDF bullshit advice books and easily accessible copyrighted works you can find as a PDF openly on the internet.

I can tell whatever you write would probably contain mostly fluff interspersed with personal anecdotes and vague, generalized platitudes that feel inspiring to read but is just mental masturbation.

If you want to actually help people, you can't. The path to happiness and self esteem is a subjective one, and you can't change someone's brain much just by talking to them and giving advice to read. They have to just figure it out on their own, wasting more time collecting information about 'how to be x' will just get in the way of any real change, because there will be a lifetime of stockpiled materials to read.

So seriously, don't write self help books, don't read self help books, delete your over 9000 emails, bookmarks, watch later playlists and PDF files. Maybe save some of them in a bookmark service like delicious and a thumb drive, but know not much at all will chnage if you die before you get around to reading and watching all that shit, its mainly for reference. Now that that is all off your shoulders, you are free to just go and get life experience, figure things out on your own. Do yoga and meditation if you want to work directly on yourself right away, mind and body is a single unit, you can't try to work on your brain without the rest of your body involved- hence why self help advice never works beyond being mental masturbation, move your body, and by doing so, you move your mind.
>>
sabing this ebinness for futur generations
>>
>>4902984
You putting a "nne" at the end of everything is fucking retarded and it makes me sick reading it.
>>
>>4906006
What can we do to remedie this situationne
>>
File: WI_state.png (9KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
WI_state.png
9KB, 625x625px
yo my connedolences fam
>>
>>4906312
>you
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4906312
no that's a real photo of that dude's penor, it's actually blue
>>
File: c.jpg (42KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
42KB, 340x340px
ACHOO
>>
>>4906339
bleʃʃ (You)
>>
>>4906343
PALS IN DRONE? pals in drone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.