[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le pointless sticky

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: letrumpwinsticky.png (4KB, 176x183px) Image search: [Google]
letrumpwinsticky.png
4KB, 176x183px
>le pointless sticky
>>
>>4893166
who are u dubbing
>>
File: IMG_4687.jpg (63KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4687.jpg
63KB, 750x500px
>>4893166 (dubs!)
Is that /pol/ ?
>>
>>4893166
the best part about trump winning is all the people whining.

apparently the only people who voted for trump are evil uneducated white males. and now america is racist, because the pundits who only care about race exit polls tell me so. and they are so afraid that the country gave into fear.

these morons can't even hear themselves.

I don't like trump but I really hate the anti trump chicken littles.
>>
>>4893214
I'm pretty shocked at just how surprised people are.
I mean this country elected Bush Jr. two terms in a row.

Trump is probably going to undo pretty much everything Obama did, but other than that, it won't be as bad as people are making it out to be. Most politicians don't keep all their promises, I don't see Trump keeping very many of his at all.

As a Canadian, my only real concern wrt Trump is the possible dissolution of NAFTA
>>
>>4893223
yea pretty much everyone I know saw it coming. and I don't even believe the exitx polls. today at the liquor store an arab(obvious immigrant) and a black was DEFENDING trump to some hippy.

the media is obviously brainwashing bullshit. if you lived in america you would have heard the term "uneducated white males" 40 times today
>>
>>4893232
Nah, I think the exit polls are reliable. The problem is the way they are being described.
Trump's voter base is largely white and male, and he is more popular among voters without post-secondary education.
The thing is that there is nothing wrong with not having post-secondary education; it doesn't make your vote worth any less.

It also, of course, is incredibly racist and generalist. Disregarding the many varying ethnic people who certainly did vote for Trump.

It's just a symptom of the US' tendency to get overdramatic about their elections. The losing side will also make excuses when the simple fact is that US citizens elected Donald Trump as their president. It wasn't rigged, that's just how democracy works.

I mostly feel bad for the US because I don't feel like the two-party system gives voters much choice. It is very divisive among the populace and I pity the reprehensible pair of candidates those parties produced this year.
>>
>>4893269
you're not getting this. the majority of Americans just elected an actual dancing monkey into the office of President. it's officially a meaningless position now. the next president might as well be a potted plant. this negates the meaning of govermental institutions. I'm all for bringing down the system but you people did it without even realizing what you were doing. american government doesn't mean anything now because there's no longer any pretense of needing to be honest or trustworthy or even take responsibility for what we're doing. it's all up in the air now. i hope you can actually deal with what's going to happen. i know I'm not looking forward to it.
>>
>>4893313
if you truly beleive that, then why do you care?

listen to yourself. "the president is now meaningless how can you idiots put this clown in ad president?" if it's meaningless, what would it matter?

form a coherent thought about why you hate trump and come back, chicken little.
>>
>>4893313
This is the time of dramatic exaggeration I was talking about.

Where did you get the idea that I supported Trump or am an American?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.