[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you ever properly answer my questions?!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: questionsfry-panique-questions.jpg (67KB, 323x301px) Image search: [Google]
questionsfry-panique-questions.jpg
67KB, 323x301px
Will you ever properly answer my questions?!?
>>
benis
>>
You're so unfair.
>>
>>4892551
Penis surprise
>>
File: 1456268331355.jpg (7KB, 160x174px) Image search: [Google]
1456268331355.jpg
7KB, 160x174px
>>4892644
>>4892577
wats goin on in here
>>
>>4892638
I could answer all of the questions but nobody seems to want to actually listen to them
>>
>>4892651
>I could answer all of the questions
t. donal jay trumpet
>>
>>4892653
Yeah except you're making jokes and kind of proving my point. I would be happy to sit here and have full meaningful conversations about any subject with any of you, but you don't actually want that. You just want to pretend like you want that and then act like a bunch of dipshits when someone tries to engage you in a serious manner. It's like, I get it, you're bored and you think it's funny to fuck with people, but sometimes you can just drop the pretense and we can just talk like normal humans, we don't have to pretend to be crazy people or epic memesters or whatever you think you have to be to other people. you can just talk to me about things. but nobody will. c'est la vie.
>>
>>4892656
nice paragraph but all i really wanna know is how did u becum an omniscient geniuse. like, what were u fed as a bbebby n such
>>
>>4892660
I was fed pure unadulterated hate
>>
>>4892662
thank pm me the bill
>>
>>4892676
Consider it done. Anyway poopman all jokes aside I do think you're one of the better posters around here. You seem like you're drunk half the time but you're not a mean drunk you're just a silly drunk and your reminders to drink water are possibly some of the most altruistic posts ever made on the glorious [s4s] board. So to you sir I say thank you for all the numbers
>>
>>4892680
to this i have to say
ud be suprise :^^^))
>>
>>4892692
*tips cowboy hat*
>>
>>4892712
*holds a hug 4 too long*
>>
>>4892719
p-p-poopbwoi i had no idea *blushes*
>>
>>4892723
haha ikr
*literally falls asleep on the tablel in hope of getting out of the situation*
>>
>>4892656
I don't believe you could answer my questions.
>>
>>4892834
Try me

>>4892754
bless you're soule
>>
>>4892837
Why do you do nothing?
>>
>>4892850
Why do I do nothing? This is simply not even a true statement. It's impossible to do nothing. Your body is literally a beehive of activity at all times. Even standing still requires an hectic amount of activity. Beyond these simplistic anomalies, I can coerce you into thinking that "doing nothing" actually consists of a great amount of things being done. For instance, are you here making this post right now with the coool, calculated precision of a master funposter in the prime of his experential abilities? currently residing at such a high level of thought that you can't even deconstruct the motivations beyond actions that consider themselves words as a plus? I'll give you that. The only time I'm doing nothing is when I'm completely autotrophic, and that's only happened once.
To answer your question in greater detail, why do I do nothing? Because doing nothing is the most challenging thing a person can do. IT requires much more skill and stamina and willpower than actually doing something does. Physical exuberance can measured quantitatively, but simply not existing can't even be seen. The dimensions beyond our physical reality reveal secrets that even a mind of my stature can't comprehend, so how are we even able to make decisions based on the limited amount of information we possess about the true nature of reality? In conclusion, doing nothing is the most productive thing you can do.
>>
>>4892858
You're trying to sidestep the question. Why don't you take a closer look? Why do you not do what is actually needed? Why do you ignore things that are obviously a problem from the start?
>>
Looking for answers from people that can't help, at best you would be capable of helping but you refuse to.
>>
>>4892864
Well, if you tell me what is actually needed I could do it. Like, do you need me to do something?
>>
>>4892872
Even if you could help, it's something I shouldn't talk about here.
>>
>>4892877
Well, see. If you can't even tell me the thing I need to do then how am I supposed to do it? Also bravo on the dubs fam
>>
>>4892880
If only there was a way to communicate this in a different way. Let's just say purpose-made shitposting threads don't belong on most boards, and I really want maybe a dozen people removed.
Now do you see why you can't help me? It seems to be too much to ask for from even the people that can do something. Even when ban evasion is probably involved, nothing effective is done.
>>
>>4892897
This is why the simple truth of things is that force of will is always going to be the most powerful agent of change in human society. We don't live in an environment where actions have physical consequences anymore. We can interact with the world at large using mostly our minds now. There's still a physical aspect to this interaction, but it is certainly minimized compared to even say 30 years ago. When facing a challenge of this nature, it's necessary to evolve your thinking beyond what you already know. Expose yourself to more things, and eventually something might fall into place. Obviously, if I was a more omnipotent being, I could solve your problem for you, but we happen to live in a system constrained by certain physical laws and boundaries so it's impossible for me to freely manipulate time and space to my will. However, you can find the cracks in the system and exploit them. That's always a thing.
>>
>>4892908
Proper action is hardly ever taken, and they do ban evade and purposefully make troll threads. A dozen people gone for good (and they do fully deserve it at this point) would make everything so much better.
I simply can't do anything about it on my own.
>>
>>4892929
It's the price we have to pay for the system that's in place. I think the real challenge you're facing is how to change the way a person thinks, which is pretty tricky. It's usually impossible. Most people aren't open to the possibility that their thoughts are faulty. An alternative to this solution is infiltration and I'm certainly not qualified for that kind of thing
>>
>>4892943
I know they won't change. It's one of those things that can't change without personally interacting with them one on one in a slow-paced, non-anonymous environment. There is something that could be done, and honestly, it should be done because they are that bad.
>>
>>4892956
I think it's really just do you want to go full-on secret mission mode with your life and infiltrate a group of shitposters in real life so that you can stop them from doing what they do on the internet, or do you just want to complain about it? No judgements here on which one you choose, because complaining has its own cathartic purposes. But the thing is that sometimes you get to a crossroads and you have to choose a path. or do nothing, and be a true hero, just stand in the middle of that crossroads, because fuck it
>>
>>4892968
I can't infiltrate this particular type of shitposting, the nature of it is extremely difficult to combat. It's something that overpowers a lot of people and drives them just as much as real life currency. This is not something you can combat with words, not unless a literally impossible level of effort is made by several people on a personal level. I promise you, this subject matter isn't something you can fight with reasonable words.
>>
I would know this kind of thing can't be fought with words alone. I have tried for over a year, and the only time any ground is gained is when force is applied as well. Also, letting purpose-made shitposting/bait/troll threads sit around is always a setback.
>>
>>4892983
Oh, I wasn't talking about words. I was talking about doing some fucking ninja shit. What I'm really trying to get at here is that if you really care, if you really, really want change... then you have to fight for it. It's just how things are. It's how we got here. Some people fought for the way that things are. If your beliefs are strong enough you can impose them onto the human race. You just have to harness the power of your mind and find a way to do things. I'm not saying there are infinite possibilities available to you, but there might be one out there that you just haven't considered yet.
>>
>>4892996
I can't see any path I haven't tried yet. Besides, if I tried the more reasonable method again it would just get deleted. It has been deleted in the past, even though it isn't shitposting. These people have a knack for evading reason and respect anyway.
>>
>>4893011
You might figure it out one day. It's like how that one dude figured out how to weigh gold because he took a bath. You'll get it
>>
>>4893018
I can't figure it out because there isn't really anything to figure out. It's nothing more than people acting retarded because they can't or don't control their impulses, and they rarely get hit for it so they see no reason to stop.
>>
>>4893027
That's what I saying before about it's the price we pay for the system. If it can be done, someone will do it. People do lack self-control. But it's more about the fact that these things are still novel to someone. There are people out there who haven't gotten bored of that pointless routine yet, and they may never grow tired of it. However, many will, and once the day comes where you can sense their absence, you can breath a little easier, and let it drift from your mind forever, unburdened at last.
>>
>>4893035
But there's an issue with this, new people always arrive, and they see that garbage lying around, and especially when it's garbage of that subject material, they assume that how things are done. Don't forget that heard-like mentalities are a very real thing that many people fall prey to. Letting it sit around is not a wise move if change for the better is desired.
>>
I'm telling you they simply can't be reasoned with. They have absolutely no self-control at all, and they do it to troll, and they've been doing it for an extremely long time. What more do I have to say to convince those who might be able to do something?
>>
They have no positively constructive motive. The entire thing was made to troll form the start, you know that.
>>
what the heck are you referring to
>>
Excellent thread. I give it a 4
>>
File: H.png (407KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
H.png
407KB, 750x750px
>>4893200
100% x 2
>>
>>4893179
I wonder?
>>
"So why don't you do anything about it?"
"DUDE NO LMAO."
>>
>>4893410
the modern man's dilemma
>>
>>4893415
The lazy man's excuse.
>>
>>4893416
I was being facetious
>>
>>4893419
I'm being serious.
>>
>>4893420
I dunno, sometimes it's good to just relax and listen to music or read a book
>>
>>4893429
It's good to take care of the things you like instead of letting them rot. Because that kind of what you do with things you like.
>>
>>4893433
Sure, but if you just can't do the things you need to do, stressing yourself out about it isn't going to help
>>
>>4893442
Maybe more people should do what they're supposed to do, instead of ignoring it because they personally don't care.
>>
>>4893449
I agree but how are you supposed to make someone care about something?
>>
less doinng more appreciating
>>
>>4893455
If they don't care or respect it, then why should they be there at all? Should they not be Knowledgeable about the things they surround themselves with, and be genuinely interested in the betterment of the those things? Why not take the word of people that do genuinely care? Hmm, that sounds a lot like like something I read around here.
>>
>>4893468
It would be favorable, respectable and civilized of them to do these things, but the unfortunate reality is that there is no "should." Things aren't actually governed by any rational/logical force, it's just inevitable possibilities manifesting themselves as definite realities. Personally I've had numerous times where I imagined what the most likely outcome was for something and it ended up happening. Things I didn't want to happen, but knew they would happen anyway. There's only a certain thing that can happen at any given moment, and an accumulation of these moments influences moments proceeding these moments which in turn continue to influence future moments and so on. It's a very long process. These elements exist within the process in order to finesse it into certain directions. I seem to have wandered into the realm of metaphysical speculation but I do concede that these matters of the utmost interest to me and all present particles
>>
>>4893490
There is more direction than you say. Certain things are better for people, and people have agency to do what is right, or do what is wrong. Make no mistake, most people do know the difference between the two, but what they choose to do is their decision. Some people don't care about respect for anything. Why are those people still around when they inevitably and/or inadvertently make a mess of things? Why is nothing done, when it is said that something should be done?
>>
>>4893511
It's all part of the system. It has to contain all these elements to function. Without agents of change a system would stagnate, atrophy, and eventually become entirely useless. Opposition forces change, which forces systems to evolve. Although these elements are unfavorable and cause distress, they are actually necessary for things to improve. It's hard to deal with the speed of change when you're a human and you perceive reality at a certain rate. It's hard for us to understand huge overarching events in time and space that take many years and locations. It's hard to answer all the questions when you don't have all the information, but really you just have to remember that it's important to be patient.
>>
>>4893523
>Without agents of change a system would stagnate, atrophy, and eventually become entirely useless.
And if the agents are absent, or become jaded or corrupt, then the outcome is still destruction. Change is slow, and it needs to be, but almost no change occurs because nobody but a very few make moves against blatant negativity. Sometimes the rate of change is so slow it backfires, and that has proven to be true more times than I can count. If something is infringing or deceptive from the start, then it doesn't deserve a chance. It will be bad.

A thread that appears foul, is foul, but a thread that appears fair is not always so. I implore you to heed this warning, especially when dealing with certain types of people. Rarely are they as innocent as they first appear.
>>
>>4893558
Yeah, I know people. I've seen enough to be able to recognize when certain elements are introduced. I share your concerns and I understand where you're coming from. I may have been dealing with this for even longer than you have. But, it is as confounding for me as it is for you. There appears to be a strong element of spite motivating some people's sustained efforts, and it is difficult to remedy. What may have been intended as a joke could have been interpreted as an insult. People don't always understand intentions. T'is a fortnight away
>>
>>4893583
>What may have been intended as a joke
Some things are no joke, and there is a very notable difference between a joke and... distasteful acts. Oh, I know for certain they know the difference between a joke and THAT kind of thing. It is absolutely selfish and malicious, and they deserve nothing short of what I said should happen to them because this has been going on for far, far, far too long. Absolute displacement is what they deserve because they will not cease.
>>
>>4893604
Then you know what must be done
>>
>>4893615
I really don't know.
>>
>>4893643
We're back where we started then, and now I know that you can't tell me what I need to do because you don't even know what it is either. Life is grand
>>
>>4893650
I do what I can with the extremely limited means I have at my disposal. If there's some other step, or if a door was reopened, I could do more.
>>
gosh
>>
>>4893657
All you can do is keep your eyes open for opportunities and have the wherewithal to act on it when they're presented to you
>>
>>4893663
I know that much, the problem is that nothing happens 7/10 times unless it's a certain time of day, and that's completely broken, or possibly even corrupt. Because nobody is perfect.
>>
>>4893672
Flabbety crackets
>>
File: karflube.gif (543KB, 2000x1281px) Image search: [Google]
karflube.gif
543KB, 2000x1281px
Flube
>>
File: poptartgril.gif (382KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
poptartgril.gif
382KB, 408x408px
f l u b e
>>
File: flubgril.gif (461KB, 1300x1038px) Image search: [Google]
flubgril.gif
461KB, 1300x1038px
fflluubbee
>>
File: flubegril.gif (446KB, 1277x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flubegril.gif
446KB, 1277x1000px
FFFLLLUUUBBBEEE
>>
File: 1475582236565.gif (839KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475582236565.gif
839KB, 640x480px
Ff Ll Uu Bb Ee
>>
File: bedrom.gif (151KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
bedrom.gif
151KB, 700x522px
flube

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
like a bologna marinara
>>
File: Brady.png (2MB, 1077x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Brady.png
2MB, 1077x1800px
>>4893755
dubs
>>
>>4893729
I feel like I want to vomit every time I see that girl.
>>
>>4894287
tell me why, i need to know for my scientific research
>>
>>4892551
O I am asking question
>>
>>4894305
WHAT is your QUESTION?!
>>
>>4894307
Is licky lamb good?
>>
>>4894311
I don't KNOW!!!!!!!!

Nice DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4894291
Everything about that character is disgusting.
>>
>>4894360
But friend she has one slightly exposed nipple
>>
>>4894368
I meant everything about that specific character is disgusting, not just that LOL BOOBS XD image.
>>
>>4894376
Oh I see
>>
That feeling when you have to go to the shitposting board to avoid shitposting.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.