[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the world is laughing at us Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

File: trumpcloud.jpg (56KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcloud.jpg
56KB, 864x576px
the world is laughing at us

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4891906
feels bad man
>>
File: IMG_4620.jpg (630KB, 471x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4620.jpg
630KB, 471x640px
Wtf
I told u guys to vote Johnson
>>
>>4891906
they'd be laughing at us either way honestly
>>
File: IMG_4644.jpg (82KB, 619x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4644.jpg
82KB, 619x518px
>>4891929
You will have my respect if Johnson gets 5% or more
>>
lmao nothing will change
nothing ever changes
>>
>>4891929
there's a difference between giggling and uproarious laughter
>>
File: vermin-supreme.jpg (58KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
vermin-supreme.jpg
58KB, 640x411px
>>4891935
year legalize prostitution stronger death penalty and abolish social security, face it that guy was a fucking loon too. our sanest option was vermin supreme. you know how fucking sad that is?
>>
>>4891943
Actually, you now have a republican senate, congress, and president
As a European I'm actually a bit worried (republicans are generally just to extreme for our political taste, but it's not my country so what do I know)
Vermine would have been a dope choice though
And Johnson would have still been the best of the 4 tbh
Do you consider your 2 party system even as good at this point? not that I'm considering the political system of my country as particularly good, but only having 2 options the whole time...
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 960x639px
>>4891943
> you voted for a meme president instead of Joe Exotic
https://youtu.be/sc-_7RCFArM
>>
daily reminder theres literally nothing wrong with legal prostitution
>>
>>4891952
no i REALLY don't i think its a fucking joke, i voted for bernie during the preliminary but then that fucking cuck dropped out, he was gonna run as a third party then he got paid off or some stupid shit and dropped out with no explanation. then at that point i really didn't know what to do, vermine supreme was my only honest consideration but he was a joke candidate. then i had hope when i learned about johnson so i looked into it, but know he's just as fucking batshit. so i just gave up and i am waiting for the apocalypse now
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (35KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
35KB, 480x377px
>>4891956
This tbh
As long as it's not east European human trafficking

>>4891957
Ay, i don't think Johnson is that bad honestly. Guess all his weird ideas would have been blocked by congress or senate, and having a third option for 2020 would atleast save us from the same shit over again
But it's not my country, I should probably rather think about the elections here next year
Thanks, Merkel
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
HAHAHAHAHA fuck you stupid ironic faggots, where is your god now, can't smug your way out of this one
>>
>>4891906
I'm laughing at you all right

MAGA
>>
File: 1478249476411.jpg (104KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478249476411.jpg
104KB, 524x700px
>>4891989
First one to go to aleppo tbh desu
>>
Jar Jar Binks is officially president
>>
>>4891906
I am oficially a #Drumpfkin
>>
And?
They swallow our culture whole anyway. Make no mistake about who is in control here.
>>
>>4892033
dubs
>>
I get choosing Trump over Hillary
but I don't get being ecstatic about it.
Like this is the real n*gga that doesn't understand why we don't use nukes. The motherfuger that tried to sue Bill Maher for 5mil, wasting the legal system's time, because of a joke. The man that bragged about pursuing married women (the man that said he doesn't like email because all his friends are always bragging to him about pursuing married women on it), the man that asserts he can just grab any woman he wants because of how rich he is, the man who sees no problem publicly making fun of disabled people for their disabilities, the man who thinks global warming is a chinese hoax, the man who has no problem with ignoring reality and just saying "no I didn't" when any of this is brought up, the man who says things like "I like people that were captured", the man who refused to release his tax returns, the man who said we should kill the families of terrorists, the man who said he would force the military to commit war crimes ("they won't refuse me"), the man that doesn't know the difference between the Quds and the Kurds. I'm not even confident he knows the different between the Sunni and the Shia.
Like Hillary is a c*nt, but since the primaries were over this has been a "whoever wins, we lose" situation.
>>
File: NEVERTRUMP.jpg (43KB, 1200x1200px)
NEVERTRUMP.jpg
43KB, 1200x1200px
>>4891906
Yesterday we woke up and were asked to make a choice of which pile of dog shit to stick our foot in. So we picked the worst one, it's happened before and we survived, Lincoln was so unpopular that a war broke out. We will survive this fag too. Nobody in Congress will listen to his stupid ass, and in 4 years he'll be tossed out into oblivion. Fuck You Donald suck my dick you pathetic piece of vagina turd.
>>
>>4891906
All aboard!!
https://youtu.be/bACKLW19XdE
>>
>>4891906
>>
>>4892097
Shh don't try to think about facts.

Just say "cucks lol" and then jerk off.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.