[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you like me now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: uLDuTdJ.png (199KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
uLDuTdJ.png
199KB, 500x800px
she's mean
shes rude
she's ugly
she can't even get dubs
she's a sloot
she's gay
she's straight
she's not a virgin
she's a virgin
she's got a benis
she doesn't have a benis
she doesn't deserve to be our mascot
she should die
>>
>she can't even get dubs

bbb-but buu-but but but
Dubses!
>>
>>4890491
I GOT THOSE DUBES NOT HER
>>
>>4890495
Definitely her.
Keksandra is win
>>
>>4890501
*cums in your ass*
>>
>>4890504
No you didn't
>>
>>4890512
UNF UNF UNF UNF
>>
>>4890519
Nope Nope Nope Nope
>>
>>4890521
just lay back and accept it baby, this is going to happen
>>
>>4890526
Just back up and accept it m80.
It ain't gonna happen
>>
File: pokemon_rape_by_lenandringogo.jpg (67KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_rape_by_lenandringogo.jpg
67KB, 900x588px
>>4890532
*finished on your face*
all done gud rape, lets do this again sometime
>>
>>4890539
No, go die
>>
>>4890540
i'm gonna catch a movie, make sure your gone by the time i get back, and clean up a bit will ya, you look like shit.
>>
>>4890542
*sets fire to couch*
>>
File: Autistic.gif (521KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic.gif
521KB, 245x181px
autism levels spiraling out of control
like a developmentally disabled child that's screaming for attention

no one wants to pay attention to your posts
because they understand
it'll just make it worse

i'm going to go drink some water and play skyrim now
>>
>>4890542
Prove it
>>
>>4890558
>i'm going to go drink some water
i respect that
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 151x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 151x240px
>>4890488
You got dubs
>>
File: 2elXeLa.jpg (15KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
2elXeLa.jpg
15KB, 552x504px
>>4890558
water lole
>>
>>4890488
Hey! You need to understand the difference between canon and non-canon. Anons usually want rule 34 and other weird fetishes of her, but that doesn't make it canon, the same with a lot of characters. She represents what the board is about, and the board is about memes and dubs. That's the canon board-tan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.