[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime is /s4s/ watching?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: planetes.jpg (35KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
planetes.jpg
35KB, 225x315px
Pic related, Planetes
>>
>>4888360
kareshi kanojo no jijou
>>
File: end of pepsi.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
end of pepsi.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
Pepsi no Hikarigoendsuu
>>
File: 1455448983122.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455448983122.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
'sup moot
I'm watching Papika and Cocona
>>
File: nanbaka.png (803KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nanbaka.png
803KB, 1280x720px
>>4888360
planetes had too much filler for me. Out of this season's anime I like Nanbaka the best so far.
It's pretty funny and all the characters are pretty too.
>>
I'm following Diamond is unbreakable and Occultic;nine.

I don't know if I like occultic;nine yet or not, have to see where it goes. The writing is a big plus, at the very least.

I adore JoJo's bizarre adventure's new style, but some of the enemies feel very filler-y
>>
>>4888360
Op this is such a good anime. Just regular ppl working trying to be happy.
I loved it
>>
Nanatsu no Taizai
>>
>>4888360
shirobako and it doesn't seem to be good . is planetes any good ?
>>
>>4888360
decided to finish this the other day after having it in my backlog for like a decade

it was really good but it left me feeling wrong
>>
>>4889160
>is planetes any good ?
The first 5 (or so) episodes were absolutely amazing. The rest of it varied from pretty good to exceptionally good. The only thing I really disliked was that they were a bit too heavy-handed on the emotional pulls (e.g. the cameos of the guys from the moon were bizarrely out of sync from each other depending on what emotion the show was trying to draw at the time).

On the whole, though, Planetes is one of my favorite shows of all time. Whenever I think to myself “It's over, they'll never make good SF anime again”, I am reminded of Planetes, and am calmed for a year or so.
>>
I read manga?
>>
Lots at the moment, out of the ones I viewed episodes of today, I am rewatching Paranoia Agent, recently started Future Boy Conan and Heartcatch Precure, many episodes into Urusei Yatsura, and occasionally viewing Yuyushiki and Pani Poni Dash
I'm thinking of rewatching Hidamari Sketch because nothing else even comes close
>>4888365
only gay smelly losers aren't watching Flip Flappers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.