[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor leaders often beget poor citizens.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 9

File: breaktherules-538x218.png (74KB, 538x218px) Image search: [Google]
breaktherules-538x218.png
74KB, 538x218px
Poor leaders often beget poor citizens.
>>
You are a few leaps beyond awful if you don't do anything about it.
>>
>>4886925
lol 0s look like a dikk
>>
Heinous. Diabolical, even.
>>
Just look at the "X" on the top right, outside the area of play. What kind of horrible, insufferable person would do that? Why were they allowed to win by obviously cheating in the eyes of those who know the game?
>>
I'll be straightforward:

Those among you that concur with a certain, particular mindset are the most genuinely loathsome, despicable, discreditable, lowdown, undeserving , abominable, obnoxious, detestable, disreputable, deplorable, obnoxious, reprehensible, nauseating, appalling, atrocious, execrable, base, wretched, vile, damnable, unpleasant, and dishonorable people I have ever had the displeasure of discerning.

Your actions make me feel literally sick in body, heart and mind.
>>
>>4887019
tfw when you know execrable withot google
>>
File: my irl me.jpg (141KB, 1300x1196px) Image search: [Google]
my irl me.jpg
141KB, 1300x1196px
>>4887026
tfw u lern a new word
>>
>>4886925
Hello...
>>
>>4887026
tfw you like to learn new words so you can better express yourself.
>>
Still waiting for much needed action.
>>
5 hours. Still waiting.
>>
>>4887270
Waiting for what?
>>
>>4886993
What if I said, hypothetically, that I'm that person and, also hypothetically, you're the one who's allowing me to do that? What would your imaginary answer be in this purely mathematical situation?
>>
>>4887333
These are some dank trips you’ve got here
>>
>>4887297
6 hours now.

>>4887333
>What would your imaginary answer be in this purely mathematical situation?
This: >>4887019
Or this: You seriously need to stop causing problems. You cause pointless suffering.
>>
>>4887364
It seems you don't understand, or there's something else that's wrong here.

Who is suffering? Is it you? Is it me? Is it everyone? Is it no one?

Who makes these "rules" that, you claim, are being broken? Is it you? Is it me? Is it everyone? Is it no one?

Who is allowed to suffer? Is it you? Is it me? Is it everyone? Is it no one?

How do you even define "pointless"? Is *this* why we are suffering? Or is it something else? Clearly we both are here for a reason, but that reason continues to elude us.
>>
>>4887396
Your timing is suspicious.

Look at it closely, maybe move your monitor a little to get a slightly different perspective. Stop ignoring things that try to slip by.
>>
I never was never completely right in the head since the start, but what little I have left of my sanity is going to be lost for what seems like completely idiotic reasons.

A dark and twisted perception of the situation, staring me in the face and mocking me.

Sanity crumbles due to intense love of fiction.
>>
>>4887396
You seriously need to stop being a terrorist that makes life a constant hell. You are what's wrong.
>>
>>4887418
>>4887429
I'm sorry. I thought I would be able to provide you company. I thought I would be able to reach your wavelength. It seems I was jumping to conclusions. I have a bad habit of being delusional like that. I thought you would enjoy this, but it seems you were unnecessarily surprised; maybe because you perceived this to be an attack; I know that feeling all too well and I wish your mind will heal. Please remember to take it easy.
>>
I'm literally losing my mind this nonsense has been going on for so long. It's not once or a dozen, it's thousands of times. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. It needs to stop. I'm dying on the inside. So lost.

>take it easy.
I remember when I could, it feels so very distant now.
>>
When thousands of times madness stares you in the face and smiles, you too would go mad.

I'm losing it because...
>>
>>4887453
All is well. You've made it to this point; you will make it through. You have never been broken, and you will not be broken. You're strong. We are here for a reason, even if we don't understand that reason.

"The light shines in the darkness and the darkness can never put it out." -John 1:5
>>
It's completely, utterly insane, but I don't care because that's the way I feel, and I have never been more certain of anything in my entire life.
>>
It wouldn't hurt so much if I wasn't speaking directly from my heart.
>>
It hurts very badly...
>>
>>4887525
It hurts me when you're hurt, but I don't know how to help.
>>
>>4887544
dubs
>>
>>4887544
Stop shit. Stop being shit.
>>
>>4887551
I can't. I'm too involved in this game I call life that no one knows.
>>
If only you knew how bad things really are. If only something was done.
>>
Some things might seem OK at first, but in reality they aren't OK in the slightest.
>>
Close to 8 hours now.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=f3Fi8bgRO5s
>>
Yep, just over 8 hours now.
>>
File: img_0691.jpg (45KB, 422x750px)
img_0691.jpg
45KB, 422x750px
>>4887633
nice dubs ;)
>>
>>4886925
That game lame boi. Even poor citizens can fuck you up
>>
I'm finally tired enough to sleep. I'll wake up and it (and possibly more) will be archived, and the ignorance will be more apparent than before.
>>
>>4887700
Oh shit
>>
I was half right. Also, 12 hours. (Fuck you)
>>
>>4888314
I'm so sorry
>>
>>4888320
Can you prove it?
>>
And also, 124 hours.
>>
>>4888323
No
>>
>>4888333
good triple
>>
13 hours.
>>
14 hours. You're a blind, incompetent piece of garbage, did you know that? Please read >>4887019 again.
>>
>>4888559
I have no idea what you're waiting for, or what you mean by that post. Have you considered seeking professional psychiatric help? I hope it makes you feel better that I responded, but I don't really know what you expect to achieve by making this thread. Do you expect me (or someone else) to understand it?
>>
You're an affront to integrity. By doing so you make things worse for others and yourself.
>>
14 hours and 45 minutes. Congratulations on being blind for so long.
>>
>>4886925
>6 Xs and 4 Os

sry man but the O would have gone next and drawn their shape outside the 9 spaces first
>>
>>4886925
not always a bad thing to be outside the grid ecspecialy if the grid is flawd alredy
>>
>>4888688
In most cases, two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>4888722
breaking rules is not always the rong thing to do either tho especialy if the rules a flawd
>>
>>4888944
The rules are usually pretty good, you end up turning into a jackass from /pol/, /v/, or /a/ without them.
>>
>>4888951
depens wat rules??
>>
>>4888958
Gee, I wonder what kinds of things always make a mess of threads and discussions?
>>
>>4888965
4chan rule breakers usualy but i talken about all rules in genral
>>
You're fucking horrible.
>>
So fucking unfair.
>>
Fucking faggot moron. You manage to make EVERYTHING worse.
>>
I'm going to have a fucking brain aneurysm because of your bullshit.
>>
You have no fucking clue how shit of a person you are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
Scorch the earth, kill them all.
>>
File: 1466171662404.jpg (68KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1466171662404.jpg
68KB, 800x530px
>>4887026
tfw still dont know meanng of word after google
>>
Why won't they accept that their beliefs are false, and stop trying to make things worse by trying to justify their completely selfish and blatantly disrespectful desires?
Mental gymnastics to avoid undeniable truths for personal gain, at the expense of something one claims to like, is a truly detestable act.
>>
Are they trolling and shitposting? Probably, but there is a discernible level of sincerity, and a healthy dosage of denial. I believe they're trying to do everything they can to save face and to desperately avoid alienation. Even if that means they need to destroy it in the process. Very selfish, and I believe it's proof that the selfish and social aspects surrounding it is what they like, and not so much the thing itself.

This is exactly like how so many millions of people like to watch sports, but many don't know all that much about them, or even show much respect for the sports they watch- think about all the riots. The kinds of people I speak of are akin to rioters! The communal aspects of it are what they like, not the sport itself. They desperately cling to that and will not let go lest they feel left out. But to defend such a foolish position can only only enforce the negative views against them from the most knowledgeable and respectful!
>>
What I'm getting at here, is that they are shitposters. There's no getting around it.
>>
Jaded and false, immature mindsets are why some things are bigger messes than they should be.
>>
>>4889855
>>4889890
nice dubs but schizophrenia/feigning schitzophrenia for loles is more of an /x/ meme than [s4s] i can see what you're going for but it's kind of tacky and unsubtle
>>
>>4889940
It's not schizophrenia when it's completely true. And I'm not trying to be very subtle.
>>
so you're just a creep who values things blatantly not worth valuing? :)
lole nice dude i bet you're so much fun at parties
>>
So you're just a shallow person who doesn't give a damn about anything beyond the surface, and even then you twist it well past the breaking point so it can suit any selfish desire you have?
lol nice dude I bet you're really great to talk with about things on a deeper and more meaningful level.
>>
So you resort to underhanded, dastardly tactics when you get proven wrong? No wonder some things are so corrupt.
>>
Fight and fight against it, yet at the end of the day they make the same mistakes. I seriously hope you all realize that you regularly invite hell upon yourselves.
>>
>>4889951
yes i am not a quasi-spiritual gimp who's too scared to be religious and so their need for meaning in life manifests in weird and pointless ways
you can't make me feel bad about that
life is meant to be fun it's not my fault you've got a stick up your butt
>>
>>4889970
If you're only concerned about your life being fun, especially when at the expense of something you clearly don't care about that others do, then there's a very serious problem.
>>
>>4889972
shush up m8 people are animals the only difference between someone who craps on the floor or has a phd is in your subjective brain it's not real
either enjoy life or don't but don't try to take moral or intellectual highground because it doesn't exist
>>
>>4889000
hidden dubs.
I just realized I've been posting my brilliant election coverage in /po/ instead of /pol/. I hope this doesn't affect who wins.
>>
>>4889978
I hope you're looking in a mirror right now, because the answers to the problems going on aren't subjective. There are very objective things you knowingly ignore because you are very jaded. I can understand why you are.
>>
>>4889987
i'm playing along and bumping your thread because i feel bad about how hard you're trying :)
>>
>>4889994
I don't really care, because whatever is going, on isn't right. I've got a few serious problems, but they aren't disruptive.
>>
A consistently horrible person they do nothing about.
>>
Those who are jaded cause more harm than anyone else.
>>
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with everyone here?
>>
Constant inaction is making people think it's alright.
>>
You end up ruining EVERYTHING.
>>
Some of you are the most horrible, blind, lazy and stupid people I have ever met. Completely unfair.
>>
You're so unfair/stupid. I might be talking to two people, I don't know.
>>
WHY.
>>
I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU. I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. GO AWAY FOREVER.
>>
This is so messed up. It's completely unfair. You're horrible.
>>
WHY IS NOTHING EVER DONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
Why am I the only one who EVER does it?
>>
<3 you so much

i wish i could be with you but your on the other side of the internet
>>
Literally hundreds, even thousands of people ask why it's shit, but they still refuse to lift a hand.

>>4890104
For all I know you hate everything I am, everything I love, and everything I stand for.
>>
>>4890107
<3 and h8 are two sides of the same coin
>>
>>4890111
Even though I try, I'm pretty sure most people here hate everything about me. They constantly shitpost, I can't escape.
>>
I'm always feeling as if a dozen people are doing everything in their power to make me miserable.
>>
>>4886993
It wasn't even X's turn!
0's go first on tictactoe.
>>
They won't stop because action isn't taken against it often enough. People see it and because nothing happens most of the time they think it's a good idea. They're obviously not smart enough to figure things out on their own.
>>
That guy is seriously a massive faggot. You really aren't much better.
>>
>>4889855
>>4889890
My own posts make more sense after I get some rest.
>>
u mad bruh
>>
>>4890714
Mad that some people are so delusional that they assume something is the opposite of what it really is, and when they have things explained to them they go into full denial mode.
>>
>>4890718
word salad is good for me i'm on a diet
>>
What's even worse is that they like to put on a false demeanor to make themselves look like they have sophisticated and justified motives, when the complete opposite is true.
>>
You see, though I dislike [s4s] on the surface, I know the vast majority here don't mean anything and they know they're being retarded. [s4s] knows it's stupid ant that they post garbage and they don't try to claim otherwise. Meanwhile, on other boards, you have people coming to false conclusions and when those conclusions are confronted with undeniable facts and common knowledge, they endlessly try to justify their completely false opinions at the expense of everyone and everything else to save face. [s4s] doesn't do that as this place is intentionally stupid, and they don't bother trying to make themselves look good or look right when they're really wrong.

[s4s] is far from what one can call innocent, but in a strange way it's much more respectable than /jp/, /a/, /v/ and many other boards.
>>
Some things are not art, it's plagiarism and utter bastardization.
>>
A new era begins.

Will it bring improvements with it?
>>
>>4892026
What does Charles Manson have to say?
>>
Fucking horrible people.
>>
That country... WAIT JUST A SECOND HERE. I think I used to know that guy. He's one of the biggest faggots I've ever talked to.
>>
They need to be stopped.
>>
File: 01-Hipster-Girls-2.jpg (63KB, 570x712px) Image search: [Google]
01-Hipster-Girls-2.jpg
63KB, 570x712px
it's a hard knock life
>>
They're trying to renew cancer, they need to be stopped. Inaction will only make it worse.
>>
It's a purpose-made shitpost thread. You can't deny that fact.
>>
Stop defending obvious bullshit. This doesn't even need an explanation.
>>
>>4892218
>Hipster girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
Same time every day? Looks like I need to change my sleeping schedule.
>>
So fucking unfair. Fucking DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
>>
WRONG. FUCKING. THREAD. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
FFFFUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Make it stop. Please make it STOP.

Just make it stop, I implore you. I'm begging you to make it stop.
>>
It's blatantly unjust and inhumane. Make it stop. Please.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You say one thing, and then literally the exact opposite is done. WHY would you do this? Why do you do this?
>>
You utterly deceitful people.
>>
What do you gain out of this? Why do you enjoy bringing undeserved suffering to people?
>>
It needs to end. Put an end to its unjust existence
>>
I have nowhere to go, I have nothing. NOTHING. And you sit unmoving in your high boxes while spitting lies to the masses.
>>
Your every move regarding it is unjust beyond comprehension. You knowingly make everything worse.
>>
It's a few levels beyond the regular stupid, and you sit and giggle at the anguish it brings. You are your own bringer of misery.
>>
"Pain teaches people." Not in all cases. In some cases you're causing undue and unjust harm. There is no lesson to be taught by this.

I WAS LEGITIMATELY HAPPY BEFORE. During those few short months I had never been happier in my entire life.

Dismantling it was the correct choice, but it went too far, you've completely ruined almost everything about it to the point of making my life miserable nearly every single day for nearly the past two years.
>>
I thought I had friends, that I was part of a group of some sort. As it turns out, many will turn on you in half a second, but really, that isn't too surprising. But it didn't have to be that way. It shouldn't be that way.

I'm not joking, you've utterly destroyed the tiny sliver of a social life I had. I'm properly miserable more than 10 hours most days due to the constant anxiety I feel.

Neither it nor this was written to be this way. I feel genuinely, undeservedly hurt.

I was happy, anonymous. I was happy, and you stepped all over it, and I understand why you stepped on it, but you continued to step all over it for far too long.

I'm hurt.
>>
You broke the place and that's understandable, but then you went on to needlessly break a man and shatter that which he cherishes.
>>
Can you not see why things got to how they are? The mannerisms and customs that make it bad for everyone, can you legitimately not see how things are this way? After so long, are you so lost that you can't see it?
>>
You do absolutely NOTHING to help. Why? I desperately need an answer.
>>
Answer me the question. >>4892356
>>
Answer the question, dammit. >>4892356
>>
>>4892385
Pluep

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4892390
I'm going to need a real answer before I decide whether I want to leave or not. I absolutely require a real, unbiased answer.
>>
But wait, there is no unbiased answer to my question. The only answer is "lol no. Why? Because I said so." That's not a real answer, and shows that something is very wrong.
>>
If only I knew how bad things really are? I daresay I have a good idea of how bad things are.
>>
So I see I still have no real answers, just a load of fluff to give the excuses a false sense substantiality.
>>
Yeah, someone definitely trying to play copycat, or is setting up to frame me.
>>
Over 180 hours now. They're as deep in denial as they are biased and foolish.
>>
File: img_0541.jpg (15KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
img_0541.jpg
15KB, 236x419px
heck
>>
Untrustworthy.
>>
what's going on in this thread lol

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4894505
Understandable frustration with a helping of autism.
>>
I maek #le shitpost
Aren't I hilarious?
>>
(insulting and stupid comment)

Gud poast, right guys?
>>
[contrarian, bitter, factually false comment trying desperately to look true]
Heh, that'll show 'em.
>>
>>4894999
le trip's confirms

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 1405565135300.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405565135300.png
138KB, 500x500px
this is autism board

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
[lazy logical fallacy used to defend a false standpoint]
I'm right because I sit on *this* chair.
>>
[Accuses the opposition of using a logical fallacy when the opposition actually correct.]
As if they were to scream: "Facts be damned, my opinion regarding this is the correct one because I like it most."
>>
Really makes you think.
>>
File: lol its just a game.jpg (42KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
lol its just a game.jpg
42KB, 500x644px
>>4886925
>>
>>4895124
That is exactly the kind of frustration I feel.

>let's do X!
>but let's act like complete faggots by shitting all over the place whenever we do it, and hardly do the original thing (X) at all!
>why are you mad? don't be so serious lmao!

How is this not /b/-tier garbage?
>>
>>4895188
good dubs but who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4895192
https://youtu.be/85trpj5dcLA?t=3m32s
I was paraphrasing, but that's still a pretty epic meme.
>>
>>4895124
>>4895188
>(dubs)
the only time i see this argument is in moba games. and its usually a response to "you suck so much you should kill you self" which is also /b/-tier garbage
>>
>>4895242
It happens all the time here on 4chan.
>>
Something bad is going to happen, but I don't know what or where or why. Anxiety is running high right now.
>>
>>4895942
brace for impact
>>
>>4895945
All I feel is that something bad is brewing somewhere.
>>
>>4895954
maybe you just have to shit
>>
>>4895955
No, not that. But I do feel like I should to do something. Something that might help me.
>>
>>4895959
have a spicy lamb kabob
>>
>>4895961
I'm not hungry. I feel like I should make something that might help my cause. Something that could help explain things.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.