[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people cuss on this board when you can even tell from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: girl on train.jpg (45KB, 592x600px) Image search: [Google]
girl on train.jpg
45KB, 592x600px
why do people cuss on this board when you can even tell from the board title cussing should be censored?
>>
>>4885438
cause it wasn't always that way, the censorship on the title is ironic, stop trying to oppress us SJW
>>
>>4885441
/thread

Go Die OP
>>
>>4885441
you can still cuss just don't forget your *!
>>
>>4885438
fr*ck you, you fr*cking id*ot
>>
fuck off, faggot
>>
>>4885454
: - )
>>4885457
>: - ( you forgot something
>>
>>4885438
>>4885450
>>4885461
Kill yourself, you dumb fucking nigger
>>
I listened to a podfcasy about this guy who was really fffnede dat all thes rude people on the train so he starte da blog where he took pictures of rue people and it was successful at first beut hge kept chasing that thrill of having people like his blog oosts and there were only so many rude people to photograph so eventually he started photographing just normal people and bullying them like maybe this picture he would have poisted it and laughed at her for just being herself he become the thing hej set out to oppose
>>
>>4885464
there are plenty of other sites you might like friend! check out stormfront and /pol/!
>>
>>4885468
there are plenty of other sights you might like faggot, check out reddit and tumblr!
>>
>>4885474
rude alert! don't @ me
>>
>>4885474
Go away my dude.
>>
>>4885480
i was here first my dude
>>4885479
why the fuck is there a spam filter on s4s, hiro what are tou fucking thinking. also your a faggot
>>
>>4885483
so you think because you're an old namefig(who it seems nobody really cares about) you can be a rude shitposter? like you're fresh from /v/ or /r9k/

haha. why is every namefig so pathetic? frail little egos going about toiling..hoping you pay them some mind
>>
>>4885474
please don't insult tumblr, many beautiful maidens use that site and i hope one day i will meet the girl of my dreams, who possibly uses that site...
>>
>>4885490
nigga i've been rude posting here longer than you have been here. above being nice board, this is fun board. fun supersedes politeness. i have fun being rude there for i can be rude, IE its fun. you trying to be the fun police just makes you a bully and no body likes a bully so sit down and shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>4885468
Fuck off back to wherever you came from, faggot.
>>
>>4885496
For once, that namefag wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>4885496
so you're another yuji sakai "nobody likes me but out of spite ill keep posting and shitting the place up because only my shitposting matters"

welp have fun with that. I actually smile knowing losers like you and lolo sit here all day annoying people but it just screams "nobody likes me.. pls like me"
>>
i never asked for all this bullying : - (
>>
>>4885500
dubzinatorz
>>
>>4885503
what? noooooo, stop besmirching my reputation and condone my hatred this instant!!!
>>
>>4885506
*unbullies*
>>
>>4885505
>nobody likes me.. pls like me
that is not my objective at all. thats like the opposite of my objective. why don't you look up rule 19 of the internet? you might learn something about fun posting
>>
>>4885506
yes you did, you told people to censor them selves that just screams "im sensitive, bully me. I promise you'll enjoy it."
>>
>>4885483
Go away my bro.
>>
>>4885590
never sis
>>
>>4885593
thanks for implying I'm a gril it's the closest I'll get
>>
>>4885505
>you and lolo sit here all day annoying people
Umm no. I've only made 3 posts today. The dogs swimming thread, the one telling Yuji the rudefig is not me, and one post in the mamoose thread. I honestly barely fucking post anymore and ppl act like I'm on here all day.
I don't care if anyone here likes me either. If the hate bothered me I wouldn't post at all. People actually like me in irl so it's not like I need to derive some kind of self worth from a joke board.

>>4885511
>11
Nice dubs.

>>4885438
Is she eating mayo? O_o;
>>
File: 1477494772747.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477494772747.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>4885930
>fucking
rude
>>
>>4885930
>Is she eating mayo? O_o;
its vanilla pudding in a mayo jar. beare actually does this all the time for that very reaction. you can mostly tell by how she is eating it, even the people who like mayo don't savor the mayo, but she is taking a long enjoyed bite of the pudding much like how people reguarly eat pudding people who eat straight mayo take the bite then lick the spoon repeatedly. because its a condiment. but she is enjoying her pudding like its a desert
>>
File: negro.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
negro.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
>>
>>4885438
> chicago
wew
>>
>>4885479
shut the fuck up queer
>>
friends, oldfigs, fellow users.

we should not sow such boundaries amongst one another. our friends enjoy swearing so we should accommodate. and swearing friends, please understand your counterparts' issues--they want an environment entirely dedicated to funposting, and they feel that this can only be achieved by censoring things so all ages may partake.

But our differences are our strength. We should discuss our grievances, not insult one another. It's not the [s4s] way.

G-d bless,
meme man
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.