[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS girl is UNIRONICALLY eating a healthy meal while YOU are NOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (88KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
88KB, 600x686px
THIS girl is UNIRONICALLY eating a healthy meal while YOU are NOT
>>
At least I'm not an autistic chuu2 with no friends :^)
>>
>>4882351
Eating a Publix Sub right now with Roast Beef, Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms, Olives, Pickles, Oil, Vinegar, Black Pepper, White Bread, and Mayo and Mustard.

It's decently healthy. I also have some Soylent in the fridge.
>>
>>4882368
i am literally tomoko irl
or yuki nagato
>>
you know why they call her Ranko?
>>
File: HATE.jpg (82KB, 892x720px) Image search: [Google]
HATE.jpg
82KB, 892x720px
>>4882368
there's nothing wrong with being a chuu2 prove me wrong
>>
>>4882373
thats a lot of ingredients anon how did you figure them all out
>>
>>4882385
Because you build it when they make it. Publix is pretty much the best and cheapest (~$7) place to get Subs. I get this one every time.
>>
I had some raisins and almonds instead of some big fat giant grease sandwich intended for 2+ people.
>>
>>4882351
>>4882382
smart animeposter
>>
With a sharp
Knife
Cut deeply into the
Middle finger of your
Left hand
Eat the pain
>>
>>4882412
The sad part is the almonds were loaded with residual herbicides, fungicides and pesticides and you actually paid money for them and as such, you furthered the wealth and power structure of chemical companies and ultimately, the corrupt medical industry
>>
>>4882425
If you can't beat them might as well join em
>>
I had a greasy salt sandwich with extra salt and ate four servings of it unironically.
For you're health
>>
>>4882428
Do you mean IN THE GRAVE?
>>
>>4882431
Our bodies, ourselves are literally programmed to desire salt. It's unnatural to oppose that instinct.
>>
>>4882437
I can feel the grave calling to me
So I distract myself with constant stimulation to drown it out
>>
>>4882425
I'd rather have something along the lines of Soylent with anti-oxidants for a daily food. Raisins and Almonds are not sufficient for living. It's almost as bad as saying he had water for a meal.

Although, if I could afford it, I would just eat Mediterranean Food everyday.
>>
>>4882412
>u
i like chocolate with almonds or chocolate with raisins and sometimes chocolate and almonds with raisins but never almonds and raisins what is wrong with you
>>
>>4882437
things got a bit too spooky here on [s4s] tonight
>>
>>4882448
I'm living healthy and exercise every day. I ride my bibcycle in the fast lane
>>
>>4882446
For the vast majority of human existence we have been hunter-gatherers. Meat was a luxury and nuts and berries made up most of our diets.
>>
I'm eating this right now made it myself
>>
>>4882460
you could have literally anything but you choose broccoli...
>>
>>4882454
Good. When everyone is accustomed to ``working out'' each day they will be ready for the next phase.
>>
>>4882456
I secede. You're probably right on that.
Well, I do know that when I make trail mix myself it settles very well, however almost every other time I eat food I get indigestion, as if my body is telling me I ate something horrible.

*swallows beer* But alcohol is worth it, when I feel like being tipsy/drunk.
>>
>>4882463
It takes a little while to adjust back to normalcy after you start a paleo diet
>>
>>4882461
i like brocol
>>
>>4882468
this
>>
>>4882463
when i eat too many pecans my butt gets oily and i fart oil whats up with that
>>
>>4882470
You're supposed to eat other paleo stuff to balance the nuts
>>
tip that picaninny
>>
>>4882477
check those dubs
>>
>>4882475
oh i thought it was only pecans just pecan
>>
>>4882460
Dude. Is that an orange segment?

Broc and orange? Together at last.
>>
>>4882503
two very different fruits go it together to unite for a good meal
>>
>>4882511
I might need to try that combination.

I do like apple and brussels sprouts.
They go well together.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.