[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logic. Logic is what drives me and keeps me sane, it steers me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463706190278.jpg (621KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463706190278.jpg
621KB, 1920x1080px
Logic. Logic is what drives me and keeps me sane, it steers me away from anxiety and all my shitty little issues that drift by like markers on a road. I just keep rolling. I have to keep rolling. Deduce my situation. Figure it out. I can't lose. I know what I'm doing. I'm in control here..
>>
i'm a rebel and a loner with a dark attitude and a mysterious past
>>
>>4882184
level my mind
>>
expla
>>
>>4882185
You are nothing. You're another try-hard who refuses anything genuine or sincere. You're too "smart" for that, you know it's useless to be honest on a human level. That's just "cringey" isn't it and you just want to fit in. You don't.
>>
>>4882190
the chaikening

THE CHAIKENING
>>
File: CrDDrhgWYAAEXmB.jpg (140KB, 584x608px) Image search: [Google]
CrDDrhgWYAAEXmB.jpg
140KB, 584x608px
>>4882190
screenshotting this for my successful trolls folder
>>
have to keep the ball rolling
>>
w/o pĆ¼rpoze we would not eggsist(er)
>>
the ball must continue to roll

the ball is rolling
>>
>>4882237
no moron, without existence we wouldn't need nor have a purpose

purpose is moot. everything is chaos and apathy. alchemy. the universe is a bowl of soup god blindly throws volatile concoctions into.
>>
>>4882244
i r8 those numbers
>>
>>4882253
that guides

that drives us
>>
>>4882259
you sit here shit posting all day. you have no purpose. but I'm not knocking you, having no purpose - to me is more pure.

people get money and social status and they still feel empty with all their trinkets, happiness is key. you must be sated on a human level. you cannot enjoy life until you're comfortable in your own skin and your lot in life.

what is your mentality when you're broke. do you cry and ball up like a baby. do you take a stiff breathe and nod, "time to get back to work"

key.
>>
>>4882270
there's the duck
>>
logic is a subset of language
>>
I always knew that I was smarter than other kids growing up. They were fearful of my intellectual prowess and might and would humbly cower and shake in their seats as I answered questions. Heh. My teacher would always sing my praises and once asked my mother if she'd be willing to let me skip from the second grade to the fifth. She foolishly refused, believing that I'd be unable to cope with the social pressure of being younger in a higher grade while still retaining the capability to academically dominate my classmates.

I wasn't moved forward and was forced to endure remaining placed in the "correct" age for my grade. Quite an accomplishment that I made it through. Imagine, if you would, being at the same level as Einstein. Instead of being given scholarships and access to the best universities and laboratories in the country, you're told to finger-paint colors on a board and do book reports on novels geared towards toddlers.

Such was my life, and such is the reason why I now struggle to wear a thin veil of normalcy. I'm as clueless about relating to "ordinary" people as they are to monkeys or raccoons. Perhaps they can empathize with the struggles of their fellow mammals on some basic level, but their minds are not attuned to the save frequency and wavelength.

Try to picture yourselves, if you would, having to live life in the manner I've lived mine - persuaded for years to hide my gifts from the world for fear of being demeaned and labeled a freak. Everybody is jealous of my talents. I could play complex piano symphonies at the age of seven and read at a college level in kindergarten. I mastered calculus at the same time the other kids were being frustrated by long division tables and the concept of variables.

I have an IQ of 110, which is the same as geniuses such as Francis Crick, who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA. My IQ is significantly above the norm, and I feel utterly detached from the ordinary.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.