[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about stroking my big swollen cock. Opinions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: blood.jpg (103KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
103KB, 807x605px
I was thinking about stroking my big swollen cock. Opinions?
>>
>>4876993
Go for it dude. Nothing wrong with some self love
>>
whts wrong with them
>>
Just do it. Massage, stroke, & enjoy. Show the balls a little love too :^)
>>
>>4876997
They're zombies
>>
File: Wkiadyr.jpg (43KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Wkiadyr.jpg
43KB, 800x534px
>>4876993
>>
>>4877018
Nice self portait, kid
>>
>>4876993
Idle hands are the devil's playthings. If you don't stroke your member satan is gonna make you stroke his.
>>
>>4877018
how did you get this photo of me?
>>
>>4877018
is that stirner
>>
>>4876993
Let me uwu
>>
Just quit chiming in with the whiners, or your combined shrills, will bring down everything and everyone you know and love in the world.
There is a difference between me and you, I, am focusing on you, because I'm not a vague little cunt that has to bitch about anonymous people, and even exaggerate in the process.
The victims of your actions are unknowable, untraceable and will never register your complaints. Why even say them, if you are so fucking upset over a few dislikes? Clearly the people that disliked it, did so for a reason, some reason you clearly couldn't fucking understand if your brain wasn't cluttered with shit thoughts, producing shit speech.
I'm getting real tired of your type, just casting fucking dispersion to the wind, polluting the fucking air we all have to breathe hear, while you get away with it and are not held accountable.
See the error of your fucking ways.
Me, I'm not targeting anyone but you right now. You can type back, you can argue your case, and you can be defeated, accept your fuck up and learn from this experience.
You, are, a problem I can fix. Those 6 people who disliked the video, how the fuck are you ever going to help them? You won't do shit but bitch, and in so doing, you pollute the internet, one breathe of bad air at a time. And what happens, everyone else eventually breathes that air, because after some people see that comment, they're going to stoop to the same fucking hyperbole to over exaggerate their whines, "Everything sucks" Everyone's evil" "This whole fucking planet just needs to die!" Then what? Everything that is good in the world just gets ignored as whiny fuckin twats like you are allowed to pollute the world to the point that nothing can exist, because everyone is exaggerate everything beyond fucking measure.
So if you're going to make a fucking argument, or fucking whine about a few dislikes on a fucking video, you better be a fucking man about the consequences or shut, the fuck up.
Have a nice day.
>>
wat
>>
File: bepis.jpg (23KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>4877083
bepis
>>
>>4876993
Me on the right after Chemo-therapy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.