[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TET is chad????????? WHAT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: chad tet.jpg (18KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
chad tet.jpg
18KB, 360x320px
TET is chad?????????

WHAT!
>>
>>4875022
Wow,here he is again. Look at my numbers ans my stale as fuck image of a character from a shitty overrated film, made popular by edgy teenagers who want to pretend they're a real "psycho". You managed to achieve a 1 in 10 chance to make your last 2 digits match up, a completely random, draw of the hat chance that you did nothing to achieve. You post your fucking annoying picture, or perhaps you'll post a "hilarious" edit of the picture that you've copied and pasted from someone who is much more creative than you'll ever be, then as soon as you see your post has uploaded you instantly check to see if you've managed to score a 1 in 10. It's a metaphor for your life. Talentless, without achievement or ability, complete random luck as to whether you're a complete failure or you'll score lucky and manage to achieve something that is completely without merit or worth to anyone worth knowing. You post replies to your own post in celebration and you encourage others to do the same, in the hope of ushering others into your sad little pathetic games. You're a worthless individual going through life on a whim and this is the only "success" you'll ever have.
>>
File: ap2.gif (476KB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
ap2.gif
476KB, 245x217px
>>4875029

>>4875022
>22
>Dubs
Nice
>>
File: turtle riff.jpg (10KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
turtle riff.jpg
10KB, 195x259px
>>4875029
FRIK YEAH BRO I GOT DUBS SON WOOHOO
>>
>>4875033
oh shit dude nice dubs
>>
File: bongonongo.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
bongonongo.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
HOLY FRIK I GOT CONSECUTIVE DUBS WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWO
>>
File: 1385068102530.gif (2MB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1385068102530.gif
2MB, 396x304px
>>4875040
No, no you didn't. Apologise, now,

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4875051
I ruined the streak by braggin that is punishment enough
>>
>>4875052
agreed dude

captcha: calle calle
>>
>>4875055
bro you inherited the dubs by callign me on my crime and standing for properness and niceness YES!
NICE
>>
>>4875058
Somebody NEEDS to screenshot this and post it on reddit my bro dude
>>
>>4875060
WE WOULD GET SO MAY UPVOTES BRO
THEY CANT HANDLE THIS MUCH NICENESS!
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREEN CAP BRO
>>
File: IMG_2485.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
lobe tet LOBE TET
>>
File: hapi tet.jpg (192KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
hapi tet.jpg
192KB, 1280x853px
>>4875082
s a great day for TET
>>
"tet is love, tet is life"

there will be a post in the future that says this
>>
>>4875157
Screencapped this
>>
tet is love, tet is life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.