[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf browsing [s4s] wassup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: img_0520.jpg (46KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
img_0520.jpg
46KB, 422x750px
mtf browsing [s4s] wassup
>>
I like her teeth
>>
>>4875020
Post benis :DDDDD
>>
You need to vibrate higher so you can capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D.
>>
File: fingers.png (14KB, 696x528px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
14KB, 696x528px
does [s4s] like girl boners??
>>
I used to like traps until I realized they're the most annoying, childish fake people on this planet and they're all fucked up in the head.
>>
>>4875044
dubs but that's a silly generalisation to make that's like saying all people called jerome are black even if most of them are you're still wrong because you said all not most
>>
>>4875049
I know you're upset because it's true but literally one look at a mtf general proves I'm right.

Enjoy your fantasy world when it lasts. When you're 30 the fun stops.
>>
>>4875054
you are just a rude and nasty individual and i am not upset but you are clearly very bitter and spiteful
>>
>>4875044
>>4875049
>>4875054
>>4875059
I sure hope you guys (and grils) are all operating on at least 5 layers of irony right now, otherwise I'd have to ask why are we all posting out of character?

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4875746
i am actually trans irl thought [s4s] would be blown away that a mtf browses their board is all
>>
File: 1478078144995.jpg (299KB, 1200x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1478078144995.jpg
299KB, 1200x1756px
>>4875772
Post Pics plox
>>
File: 147542054051.gif (80KB, 411x450px) Image search: [Google]
147542054051.gif
80KB, 411x450px
>>4875774
can't post girl boner on this board people know me
>>
>>4875786
Just do it. Just do it, let's see that banana
>>
>>4875020
the one true god
>>
>>4875786
Your not trans till you have finished transitioning you fucking trender
>>
File: img_0691.jpg (45KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
img_0691.jpg
45KB, 422x750px
>>4875801
>>
>>4875804
who says i haven't though?
>>
>>4875811
You called it a girl boner. Implying you still have a cock. Unless you were being coy or like most feminists don't know shit about how English works you were implying you look like a girl but still have a penis
>>
>>4875816
How 2 get ponos??
>>
>>4875816
lmao as if trans people gotta get clipped to be counted it's not even a real vagina so how's it any closer to being a real girl than pre-op?
because it kinda looks right from a distance?
come off it mate
>>
>>4875823
ponos the titan is eating his children
>>
guys can we PLEASE stop this silliness and have SOMEONE post their bepis in this thread
i want 2 c a qt cock n i want 2 c it now
>>
>>4875846
i would post my girl boner but too many people on this board know me irl :(
>>
>>4875865
yeah but no one would know you from just a shot of legs + qt penis
plsssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>4875871
i really want to but i cant :(
>>
>>4875898
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>4875926
i will soon just gotta wait til the heat dies down ;)
>>
>>4875827
The difintion of transition dictates that they need to shift form one thing to another. Without getting your willy wacked your just a transtrender and real trans genders regard you as attention whoring scum. Trufax
>>
>>4875988
what about hrt and conetits assface?
you can be trans and 'transition' without getting bottom surgery
all mtf's should get an orchi though to help with mones
>>
File: me irl.png (548KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
548KB, 1200x800px
>>4875943
>>
GUYS LOOK ITS ZACARIAH/JAZMIN LEE!!!
>>
File: 1476067736502.png (608KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476067736502.png
608KB, 640x480px
i like nice posting and this thread is nothing but ((((((((NoRmAl)))))))))) posts so im going to post the nice teeth girl m̶o̶l̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ caressing unsuspecting victims and you cant stop me!
>>
>>4875044
true
>>
oh cool hi zacariah lee (op) how r yoo
>>
>>4876156
ok but can you also post your pebil
>>
>>4875994
protip if your having fun your not really transgender your just a transtrender,. just call your self a trap and stop harming people with real gender disphoria
>>
>>4876174
no but i can post my waifu, she is qt!

a cute!
>>
>>4876178
wheres her benis?
>>
>>4876177
bitter jealous hon detected
>>
>>4876194
i don't even know what you said, and no i'm just glad to find out that real trannies are just as upset with you fucking trenders as the rest of the fucking world, either accept you have a mental illness and get help by either actually transitioning or coming to terms with your own gender or stop calling your self trans cause people who actually have the mental disorder are being overlooked because of all of your "special snowflakes"
>>
>>4876200
can you stop harassing me please
i don't care what you think go away
trutrans scum
>>
>>4876210
actually i'm nothing more than a cis white male who has recently discovered i'm on the same side as true trans,
#notyourshield
>>
>>4876200
>>4876223
what has to happen in your life to make these posts????
>>
>>4876230
white knights are the worst :(
>>
>>4876230
witnessing a repete of history, when i was a teenager the trend was being gay everyone was gay even if they weren't dozens of people rose up for gay rights to defend people who were never actually gay in the first place causing problems for ACTUAL gays, now its trendy to be trans. and its happening all over again only SO much worse because now people are literally killing them selves over this stupid fad and i don't want to see where the next generation takes it. what are we gonna argue for next? otherkin rights?
>>
>>4876239
wow
o
w
u ruined ur mind lol
>>
>>4876236
Thats an insult to a real white knight like myself. 14/88.
>>
>>4876243
yes by being otherkin in the past, i don't want acceptence for that shit, it should be beaten out of you, just because you don't relate to the rest of humanity doesn't mean your not human
#bullyingcuresautism
#humansequalshit
>>
>>4876239
is this sue?
stop harrassing me ffs i don't even know you
stop throwing shade on instagram too it's pathetic

>>4876244
nice dubs hitler
>>
>>4876239
based mudkipz

the only way to stop the repeating trend is through a complete purge of social liberalism though, with complete intolerance of all that leads to these kinds of trends though. this would be near next to impossible to actually put in practice though as it would take a high sense of nationalism and a leap away from individualism, also because of the villainization of the ideologies associated with this mindset.
>>
>>4876255
thx sweetheart you too :^)
>>
>>4876251
please unruin ur mind
mybe no intrnet 4 a wile lhaha
>>
>>4876260
can't i just bully them with facts until they learn? 4chan doesn't have a block button. they chose to come here
>>
>>4876269
that works for small samples, but im talking on a large scale here.
>>
>>4876269
you are a stupid person
>>
>>4876278
block me fgt
>>
>>4876279
you're literally like a fedora atheist who thinks he's figured the whole world out
i bet you're a virgin
>>
>>4876269
>>4876276
lame^
and lame ^^^
>>
>>4876284
but you are that, you think you got it all figured out and that you know exactly where each idea is coming from

you are simply brainwashed to death, can't even start accepting a different idea without calling it pathological
>>
>>4876284
are you implying that premarital sex is favored?
>>
>>4876284
>you're literally like a fedora
never worn a fedora,
>atheist
i'm discordian.
>who thinks he's figured the whole world out
not the world just people.
>i bet you're a virgin
sure why not, life is easier that way. plus i'll get wizard powers soon if i am. so ummmmm hmmm what do you clasify as virgin? i'll try to fit into that category
>>
>>4876288
what made my comment inherently lame
>>
>>4876293
non-vaginal doesn't count, that is whats sadder about this virginity-obsessed forum, every guy shouting "virgin" is a virgin himself, a sad fag who masturbates with other people's assholes
>>
>>4876296
so if i've had vaginal sex with out a condom and got off inside of her, am i still a virgin?
>>
>>4876300
no, if you get your dick inside a vagina, even for 1 sec, or get a dick inside your vagina, even for 1 sec, you are not virgin anymore

anything else is just a creative way of masturbation
>>
I wish I was a boy so that when I dress like a girl people would like me and think I'm cool

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4876305
but i really wanna be a virgin still :( can i just ignore my past like these plebs ignore logic and just claim i'm still a virgin like they just claim they're trans?
>>
>>4876308
it depends, if you are a man yeah, if you are a woman depends on if you have a broken hymen
>>
>>4876300 (dubs)
only if you forgot to send her a thank you card afterwards
>>
>>4876309
oh okay well then i am a virgin simply because i can not prove i have ever had sex. nearly all the women i may or may not have had sex may or may not of ever existed, except one but she was a crazy bitch so we can't really believe her anyway.
>>
>>4876310
not to sound arogant but she thanked me afterward, its a wonder that my small miniscule micro penis can even please a woman. not that it has, cause i'm still a virgin >.>
>>
>>4876311
well, i dunno man, i could pay a woman to have sex with you and film you and regarding your moves i could probably determine you had experience

your best bet is to do your complete worst at sex everytime just in case its a secret experiment to expose your bullshit
>>
>>4876316
well i'm just gonna not have sex anymore and tell people that i'm a virgin and okay with being a virgin and not pursue anyone and become a shut in. with no kids or spouse i'll be able to afford a VR device and have lightsaber battles fully solidifying the virgin ness about me
>>
>>4876324
sounds like a plan
>>
>>4875804
rude
>>
>>4876336
doesn't matter i already one i'm a fedora neckbread virgin and you can't beat me on the interwebz
>>
>>4876177
what if you have real gender dysphoria and no money
>>
>>4876341
if you can prove it the state will pay for it. they've done it before
>>
"i am euphoric not because of some phony gods blessing but because i have the mannerisms and opinions of a kid who got bullied real bad in high school and became a pompous idiot who has convinced himself that he is very smart because otherwise he would feel useless or worthless and commit suicide" - mudkipz the reddit legend

seriously fuck yourselves cunts you're fucking retarded
you realise i can call myself a duck if i want to?
it's just a word and i'm a human being capable of creating my own subjective identity
i can call myself the empress of all china and if you're bothered you're a retard because it's just a word and it's my personal choice freedom to define myself however i want
this doesn't change just because you're a little sensitive about gender
if you didn't have a quasi-spiritual and conceptially flawed understanding of gender you don't give a fuck about this shit
it's literally as inconsequential as peoples taste in music or movies
get a fucking life you retarded cunts
seriously people have been fighting and killing each other for millennia over superstitions and religions and we all just accept that as difference of opinion
but then gender gets questioned and you all turn into mr robot autistic morons who have no capacity for imagination or sentiment talking about nature vs nurture
motherfucker it's a choice and a means of creative expression, as long as it can be executed it does not need scientific or factual basis
that's how self expression works
god damn it i hate stuck up autistic people who think they're savants when they're not
You're not smart you're disabled
you probably wonder if people are born clowns or if they choose to be clowns
fuck me it's a clown it was invented by people there is no natural explanation
literally kys
>>
>>4876177
protip: compartmentalising like this and having rigid definitions of nebulous and abstract phenomena is a legitimate sign of autism and any neurotypical person can easily understand that biological sex and social gender are or can be separate things, if only due to being aware of the human capacity for defining one's own identity according to preferences and values
transphobic people are literally just autistic rain men who get confused by art and self expression because they don't have a soul or feelings
suck it faggots
>>
>>4875020
do you like having your girl boner succd by big manly boys?
>>
>>4876742
when a manly guy grabs or sucks the girl boner it feels like a million tiny mobile phones are buzzing all over my body and i bite my lip and my eyes go up and i just moan and moan
i do not like to use it on anyone or even acknowledge i have one since i'm trans but if he goes for it of his own accord i don't stop him because it feels soooo good <3
>>
heh heh mudkep is rite & ppl r mad about it
>>
>>4876824
retard doesn't understand reality
lol 'muh logic' has never been used as an argument by an intelligent person?
you actually have autism you sad fuck you're obsessed with words nerd
why can't i be a girl if i have a dick and a beard?
or a boy with a vagina and boobs?
because it upsets you?
because them words is already words and that hurts your rain man fuck brain?
it's not a social trend it's individual self expression and it has absolutely no prerequisites or rules, and you're a stupid pathetic cuck if you think you should shut it down because of your slippery slope social trend fear monfgering bs
you're literally giving up agency for citizenship like a pathetic defenseless baby who clings to the security of the group over everything
you're genuinely retarded
>>
>>4875020
>michael jackson
GET OUT
!!!!!
bet ur benis isnt even feminine tb.h f4m
>>
File: xpress.png (624KB, 602x744px) Image search: [Google]
xpress.png
624KB, 602x744px
>>4876974
stfu trash
>>
high school is supposed to be the best years of your lives and look how you are wasting them
>>
I came here for girlcock and all I got was a cock fight 2/10 op was cute at least
>>
>>4876978
holy shit is that mac demarco
dont bully my husbando
>>
This isn't tumblr, your benis makes you a cuck
>>
File: me on the left.png (541KB, 1398x1200px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
541KB, 1398x1200px
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
everything between and including this post:
>>4876200
and this post:
>>4877161
is real fuggin lame
please all posters in this bracket reconsider and revise your posting style to better fit the nature of this fun board, thank you.
>>
>>4877255
My balls
will burn!!!
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.