[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some people are horrible beyond redemption. Life is genuinely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: better_logo.png (20KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
better_logo.png
20KB, 480x304px
Some people are horrible beyond redemption. Life is genuinely better without some people.
>>
File: 1475559540251.jpg (28KB, 480x686px) Image search: [Google]
1475559540251.jpg
28KB, 480x686px
>>4874546
Please don't say that... I'm having a hard enough time as it is...
>>
Everyone has difficulties. It's all about whether they deserve them or not, and if they serve undeserved suffering to others or not.
>>
true OP. very true. okay, if i get trios we all take a bong load to the dome of perp skerp and go to sleep
>>
>>4874555
well tripled
>>
>>4874555
Goodnight
See you in the morning
>>
File: 1478070060091.jpg (66KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478070060091.jpg
66KB, 477x477px
>>4874555
But it's 9:23 in the morning were I live
>>
Though some might seem innocent at first, they do not know the line. If they refuse to know the line after multiple attempts on your part, they are essentially as bad as the people who knowingly disappoint.

>>4874555
For some it's easier to say that. The thought of what I will wake up to frightens me. Please understand, it's bad enough without external factors.
>>
>>4874559
Winnipeg?
>>
>>4874561
Zimbabwe
>>
Overwhelming anxiety is a constant.
>>
Unbelievable pain from unfamiliar perspectives, yet very real nonetheless. In the darkness, I await future suffering.
>>
>>4874550
don't worry miss anime at least you aren't 3D ;^)
>>
>>4874568
sux 4 u write a buk about it
>>
I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts and different societies all wrapped up together in this fucking place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinion on every god damn thing, and you may be saying 'Well what makes you so different?'.
Because I have something only me and V have; SELF AWARENESS.
Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world, and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We've been watching you people and we know what you think and how you act.
All talk and no action.
People who are said to be brave or courageous are usually just STUPID, then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they're brave, when they did it on fucking accident.
God everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions and points of view, and peoples own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more.
It's H.O.E and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.