[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw i log on to [s4s]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1425362404401.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
1425362404401.gif
2MB, 280x296px
mfw i log on to [s4s]
>>
Its becoming a cess pool...
>>
>>4873890
So quit complaining and be the change you want to see in s4s
>>
>>4873898
how do i stop trap threads
>>
>>4873906
Why would you want to stop an integral element of [s4s] culture?
75% of s4s posters are cute boys
>>
>>4873906
Make as many none trap threads as possible.
>>
>>4873914
If i wanted trap threads i would go to lgbt or b but no i want nice, nice keeps me alive, without nice i will die.
>>
>>4873914
That is not true. There is a total of 5 people who post here and beare knows 2 of them are womenz and 1 is beare who really is not cute so at most its 40%
>>
>>4873928
There's nothing nicer than admiring the beauty of the male physique.
>>
anon is rite this is nice bord :^(
>>
>>4873934
>admiring the beauty of the male physique.
Sherly you jest? There is nothing admirable or beautiful about the male physique. And don't argue with anime's cause that is simply female physique with a bepis
>>
>>4873942
boys make the cutest girls. It's a simple fact of life.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (53KB, 386x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
53KB, 386x200px
my're face when i log onto [s4s]
>>
>>4873945
As being a boy girl once in beares life beare has to disagree. Girls make much cuter girls. Sure beare got hit on by males, but beare is convinced they simply thought beare was an easy target who would respond to there two faced compliments.
>>
>>4873954
Beare needs higher self-esteem. When someone calls you cute it means they think you're cute.
>>
File: blogger-image-67532016.jpg (64KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-67532016.jpg
64KB, 601x601px
>>4873954
we love u beare
>>
>>4873964
Please black men will say anything to get laid. There was much more attractive womenz on that bus, ugly woman are usually easy its a fact. And black man chose to talk to beare because beare was the least attractive "woman" there.
>>
>>4873966
Beare loves your dubs but even when beare did that he simply did it for the attention of lesbians. Plus beare is hairy now
>>
s4s is dead
>>
>>4873970
>black men
I think I found your problem
>>
>>4873978
delet this
>>
>>4873980
And those are all the men that hit on beare thinking beare was a woman all the other mens that hit on beare are aware of beards true gender and lesbians do it just as often. Beare pretty much can attract any demographic BUT straight womenz
>>
This thread revived my hope for s4s.
Dont ask me why or how.
>>
>>4873989
Women are gross. Cute boys need a husbando to take care of them.
>>
>>4873996
Lesbians are very hote and they like to share beare with there friends. Or maybe not beare only has one experience with this. But beare finds all men to be gross. Mentally and physically.
>>
>>4873994
Its all the shit posting isn't it?
>>
>>4873999
Nice trips beare but I lust over masculine benis inside of me.
>>
>>4874005
Maybe you should consider the idea of your bepis in between 2 vaginas rubbing against each other.
>>
>>4874010
gross
>>
>>4874014
Beare thinks its bliss. Plus you don't have to do anything but maintain an errection. Its sublime and only possible with lesbian friends. And still technically not having sex. So you stay a pure boy
>>
>>4874022
you sound awfully confident discussing things you've never had

you really sound so fucking gay I can't imagine any girl even giving you a pity fuck
>>
>>4874026
Beare can't honestly say beare has had that as beare is schizophrenic but according to beards memory the girls beare did this with are the ones who dressed beare in drag and put make up on beare. The things you precieved as gay. Or maybe it was something else that makes you think beare is gay. Honestly beare doesn't care. Beare is just filling the gap of boredom with shit posting, believe what you will.
>>
>>4874022
I really mean it you sound like a horned up fat closet fagk who is stroking his micro-cock flirting with CTS and pretending you're straight hoping he'll turn you

I can't believe this board has become an off shoot of r9k where dopey namefags like you can just ruin everything
>>
>>4874042
lol what is this guy even talking about
>>
>>4874042
Oh my your so triggered you didn't even give beare time to respond. Don't you know beare talks a lot and fills beares posts with enough useless information to kill a buffalo. Which takes a long time.
>>
>>4874043
this board was ruined by neurotic shitposters and repressed faggots who simply cannot go a second without shoving their kink in your face

is that fucking clear enough for you cunt?
>>
>>4874043
We dont know
... :^(
>>
>>4874048
Please tell beare how you remember the board.
>>
>>4874048
lol what is this guy even talking about
>>
>>4874072
Beare thinks he doesn't like lesbians. Which is strange he called beare gay for liking lesbians. Maybe he's a robot who thinks that beare must be trolling because he can't even get 1 girl interested in him and doesn't believe that hanging out with lesbians all day will lead to sexual activity. But beare has to admit that lesbians are beares fetish.
>>
>>4874081
my fetish is niceposting
>>
>>4874093
Beare will make sure to try and be rude as to not tempt you.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.