[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you dream about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1459692345709.jpg (50KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459692345709.jpg
50KB, 450x600px
what did you dream about?
>>
>>4873516
A new beginning.
>>
>>4873516
the memes
lol
>>
>>4873516
[Punches crate aside violently. His agitation towards the player character is visibly growing]
>>
>>4873516
Is tnis fake?
>>
>>4873595
punches crate crach bandicoot lole
>>
bunp
>>
i dreamed that [s4s] was my daddy and i would do anything to just make him proud of me but nothing i did was ever good enough and even though i tried my best and really applied myself he wouldnt be satisfied and then i played my tuba at the school talent show to impress him but he heckled me and said i dint eben got skol and the auditorium got really quiet and i said it's not as if i like you or something and ran off stage screaming baka baka and later that night he murdered me
>>
>>4873516
I don't remember
>>
File: 1478039790762.jpg (36KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478039790762.jpg
36KB, 624x388px
hour amber actual factual
>>
File: 1478032837999_2_2_2_2_2_2.png (312KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478032837999_2_2_2_2_2_2.png
312KB, 450x600px
i dreamed of you at one point in away. fell asleep with the internet.
some part of me detected... the link wasx xd
and i thought
i have to find some internet and then gag order of magnitude more time with my friend and they dont care about you and your blog post on my computer and the whole world will not be a lot more time for the artificial intelligence and then jump in the world of Warcraft, reloaded with more bullets like the ones whizzing past my head. a giant loyal molly was with me. we ran away from guns pointing out in thousands. out from shadows in every noosecrack and fridge, hooking out of chimneys and gutters, stabbing their shots out from every alley and desk space to create waves in a great shower of bullets. seeking shelter we ran past a monitor that had a great big blinking eye in the center of it. it was multicolored like flowing glass and you could enter another world through it. and as you got closer to it the eye began to take on the properties of water and of living things. it would breathe and flow and swirl and conform and act fickle and laugh and walking through it, rained from the roof until the whole thing was totally underwater and then the world upened op into conciousness
molly must have woken up
and i kept dreaming a while after that
of great vortexes of city and fire
golden angular momentum suspending balanced chaos as spinning green steel structures and black jewel
and to the ocean and a girl so sweet sweet dreams baby
and i saw jesus on the hat of a squid
and i saw donald trump on the t.v's
and i took a fast drive around aolorado to stretch my legs AND
i did many flips of various clifs and never fell once upon a time again there were mosters in those hills of gold but they were only there for my amusement. i felt like a giant or like i would imagine a universe would feel. like everything i felt1 and everything2 was one0 and it was all me and yet everything happened before me and i did have control but it was never absolute. kin-
>>
whizzigs and peasants and cities and mountains and good and evil and the like, it was all my imagination.
and i dreamed of you!
>>
>>4873600
dubs
>>
>>4873516
sad dream about not walking my pupper enough when he was alive, he really like walks.
>>
>>4874613
pupper is gone now he no care
he liked the walks u took
do more things you like now
>>
>>4874615
only have one picture
>>
>>4874637
ah :/
>>
File: mature-femdom-1.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mature-femdom-1.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>4873516
Champions fighting
>>
I sucked a huge cock that tasted salty and sweaty and I kind of enjoyed it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.