[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day a pic of Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1160x629px
Day 6
>>
File: 1477012145534.jpg (66KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477012145534.jpg
66KB, 450x450px
>>
yfw u realize this is just some old guy LOLE
>>
>>4872808
Look at that fat ass, thicc ass, sexy ass, big ass, round ass chin
>>
>>4872938
Last night I was thinking about this whole stupid election thing, and I realize that I could just vote for Trump and no one would know it, and then maybe he would actually become President, and then maybe society would actually collapse. Then I realize it might be really bad karma to do that. Like, allowing for the destruction of many things... It might come back to bite me in the ass. But how can I vote for Hillary Clinton? She's like hey guys i'm teh numba one candiata but actually she's kind of full of shit too. Anyway, I will probably do a write-in vote for Yuji Sakai.
>>
>>4873103
>voting
LOLE
>>
>>4873128
I know, Yuji, I know. But you have to keep in mind that when you go to vote for President you're also voting for a bunch of other stuff which is arguably more important than who the President is. Sometimes there's important legislation that you should help get passed. Doing this is really the only reason I go to vote. I wrote in "Bill Murray" for the last election. I literally am going to write in Yuji Sakai this time. I hope you're proud of me
>>
File: 1475081553776.jpg (60KB, 560x444px) Image search: [Google]
1475081553776.jpg
60KB, 560x444px
>>4873141
whooooooooa
you smel like oniones
>>
>>4872938
some old guy that put himself forward to be ridiculed daily to have the chance to help
>>
>>4873160
Have you ever read the book, "A Martyr's Dream in Extrafold" "? It's really good it goes into the concept of multiple dream states occurring simultaneously across different dimensions and the result being that when in this state of mind you can access relative dimensions to your personal experiential differential. Commonly misconceived as a rotating operator chip, these modifications are actually made of silicon fibers stretched over a magnesium sulfide plate that was designed to catch random x-rays and store them in a palatial tannet. So, the real point is, that regardless of space and time, the infinite possibilities that do exist manifest themselves as single moments in time to entities without the cognitive capacity to perceive beyond 5 dimensions at a time, hence the ocular relativity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.