[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woah hey guys welcome to my swamp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shreksboxone.jpg (29KB, 474x288px) Image search: [Google]
shreksboxone.jpg
29KB, 474x288px
woah hey guys

welcome to my swamp
>>
donkey that
>>
John: I really, really, really like this image.
>>
>>4871997
.... don't worry your worried little mind about me how anybody would react to your effeminate little hypothetical situation....

... if I were you I would be much more concerned about how people are reacting to you asking this question in the first place....

Here's how I REACTED :

Obviously you don't have a girlfriend... In fact you never get laid, and if you told me that you did, you would be lying...

Instead of getting your act together and actually attempting to find a real-life sexual partner, you sit, incessantly seeking the vapid, inexperienced 'advice' of countless faceless males, while simultaneously replacing any real life sexual or social interaction with this transparently homoerotic cyber penispuffing party.....

Sedentary, Smelly and Falsely Reassured... You now venture into the bizarre practice of tossing out irrelevant hypotheticals...

Forgive me for noticing this but... Your question seemed to have a hidden Fruedian Surprise topic...

It's not like you actually give a shit about anybody's answer.. This was just your opportunity to roll out the homosexual red carpet and see what faceless Anonymous celebrities of sexual desperation and embarrassingly obsolete computers might come stumbling along...

Congratulations. This is your 'pick-up technique' now... while sexually stable heterosexual males are out there fighting the good fight, willing to be rejected 99 times in the name of bagging the one precious gem, here YOU sit, surreptitiously attempting to lure in unsuspecting males....

I'm very concerned about you getting deep vein thrombosis... if you don't get off your fat lazy ass soon and do something, there's a good chance a blood clot will dislodge from your fat fucking leg, and travel all the way to your lung, causing a pulmonary embolism....

I'm not saying that would be a bad thing.. In fact, I speak for everyone in here when I say "the world would be a much better place without you".

You and your stupid question
>>
>>4871998
call of donkey
>>
>>4871997
>>4871998
>>4872001
>>4872009
>>4872036
t. Ratto
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.