[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are joking when you say you have quality memes here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: violin potatoe.png (5KB, 154x131px) Image search: [Google]
violin potatoe.png
5KB, 154x131px
You guys are joking when you say you have quality memes here right? I've spent 2,122,435,565+ Years restlessly traveling across the galaxy in search for the highest quality meme. I found it, the absolute pinnacle of meme existence. Yet you are still blind to see that this is the greatest image on this planet and the many other planets that have a meme culture. So please, if you aren't blind brainwashed sheep and see that this masterpiece of a creation is truely the greatest of all memekind, be my guest. Join me in praise of this godlike meme. If not, I challenge you to show me something better, something that surpasses all my discoveries on this journey so far. The choice is yours.
>>
File: osaka_shoe.gif (679KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
osaka_shoe.gif
679KB, 200x150px
>>4867616
>I challenge you to show me something better, something that surpasses all my discoveries on this journey so far.
>>
>>4867627
I have to say, it's a nice meme. good humor, includes anime girls, explosions and animal brutality But it doesn't come close to passing the quality level of the green man wielding a violin.
>>
>>4867616
wow this is a potato XD
>>
>>4867627
wow I want to cum in that shoe of hers and smell her dirty sweaty socks
not really though, lol, so I kind of fooled you
haha I actually DOUBLE FOOLED you because I REALLY DO want to smell her anime socks and worship her feet
heh
>>
>>4868134
You got me this time traveller
>>
>>4867616
yo
>>
>>4867637
sir that is a cucumber

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4868522
checking the good same numbers
>>
File: circleoflove.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
circleoflove.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>4867616
quack quack
>>
File: 0787g.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0787g.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>4868534
>>
>>4868532

Actually, my Dude, it is a potato
It says so on the file name at least.

Also check my quasd

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
LE VIOLIN POTATOE
>>
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>4868838
no lol
>>
>>4868899
What? Show me how then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.