[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont wanna grow up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
i dont wanna grow up
>>
>>4864036
You don't have to. Just drink the magic bleach to stay young forever.
>>
physically you have to, but mentally you can stay at the age of 8, plenty of people do it all the damn time
>>
>>4864037
le edgy bleach joke xdddddddddd
>>
>>4864038
where can i find these people :( i want to be mentally 8 forever but i can't do it alone imo
>>
>>4864040
HAHAHAHAHAH BLEACH USED FOR NON-CLEANING PURPOSES::: LOLE!!!! AHAHAHHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC JOEK LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4864054
what could b more cleansing than death >:)
>>
i dont want to get older and have to do stuff that adults have to do
the thought of being alive is scary i just want to have fun but i cant do that forever
>>
>>4864077
you can do anything you want to, all it takes is you figuring out how to do it
>>
>>4864079
I can't, because of this little thing called responsibility.
>>
>>4864087
Oh yeah it's little
>>
>>4864077
yes this. this is all i want :( i just want to find a community of artists and weirdos and hang out together until we all die

the real world scares the shit out of me
>>
>>4864092
Suprise, everything is real haha
>>
>>4864092
I wish my life was more than just [s4s]. I wish I had e.g. a loving girlfriend, even though I'm not sure how exactly that would work. I want my life to have a purpose, but I don't want to be involved in politics and such. This neverending existential crisis hurts so much and all I can do is pretend; all I can do is tell myself that somehow this is fine, even though it clearly isn't. Something is wrong and I can't see the source of the problem.
>>
>>4864104
You just need something to fill your hole with
>>
i just wish i had a lot of money so i could live in a nice house all cozy and just play computer games and funpost
>>
>>4864111
Trips confirm cozy

So where do you live? Can you make your place cozy now? Maybe all you need is a make over
>>
File: 3443232.jpg (710KB, 1280x850px)
3443232.jpg
710KB, 1280x850px
>>4864104
>>
>>4864116
my room is pretty messy and i want to redecorate it because it does feel like a cage sometimes
>>
>>4864106
mmmmmmm
>>
>>4864120
If you have any bars or barbed wire or chicken wire just take those down and it will be less like a cage
>>
>>4864127
haha am actually doggo :)
>>
>>4864106
But there seems to be no such thing. Every day I keep asking myself the simple question "Why?" which is itself recursive, that is, it still doesn't make sense even if I consider the nature of the question. I have no attention span, courage, wisdom, strength, attitude, sense of direction, rhythm or pace. All I can do is accept my suffering, which never seems to end.

>>4864117
Hello...
>>
>>4864138
U need Jesus friend =^_^=
>>
>>4864138
>I have no attention span, courage, wisdom, strength, attitude, sense of direction, rhythm or pace.
Here's an interesting question to ask yourself... If someone gave you a purpose would you accept it? It's the question I've been asking myself lately
>>
File: sad_trump.jpg (29KB, 680x382px)
sad_trump.jpg
29KB, 680x382px
>>4864138
Hey.
I understand how you feel.
You feel lost and out of place.
You feel guilty for relying on others even if its only for the basic things.
The things you desire, that you think would make you happy feel eternally out of reach.
>>
>>4864148
If I identify with that purpose, yes. It is critical that I identify with the purpose.
>>
>>4864151
Yeah, exactly
>>
>>4864148
society already gives u a purpose: get a job/start a family. i don't particularly want either of these things, unfortunately.
>>
>>4864197
>get a job/start a family
this isn't a societal purpose, it's a biological imperative. all that does is propagate the species. it doesn't actually serve any purpose. just endlessly reproducing is not really a meaningful goal
>>
File: 1476474175273.jpg (3KB, 261x193px)
1476474175273.jpg
3KB, 261x193px
>>4864092
>>4864036
>>4864077
so many pussy beta faggots what the fuck
>>
>>4864036
*tick tock*
You're growing up...
>>
>>4864246
stop that
>>
Until the day I die I promise I won't change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up
>>
>>4864273
>tfw you're in your 20's and you can relate to a song written for teenagers
>>
>>4864036
then turn sideways xdD
>>
>>4864291
The real kicker is when you're in your 60's and this still applies.... I'm not there yet, but I've seen it happen.

I'm nearing halfway there, though
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.