[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so gay here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1457981256735.png (320KB, 699x607px) Image search: [Google]
1457981256735.png
320KB, 699x607px
Why is everyone so gay here?
>>
File: its a trap!.png (407KB, 933x320px) Image search: [Google]
its a trap!.png
407KB, 933x320px
It's not gay if it looks like a girl smh
>>
>>4860705
If by gay you mean happy then yeah, idk.
>>
>>4860705
don't be gay unless you're actually gay then be the gayest
>>
>>4860718
But the gayest are the most pretentious.
>>
>>4860720
the goofy ones yes but they would be goofy even if they were straight if they can be humble and reserved like a true sweet girl and not some obnoxious clucking hen then they are quite pleasant
>>
>>4860727
>like a true sweet girl

Why does everyone think about traps and not just regular men???
>>
>>4860730
i meant men but gay men are generally more like girls in their voice cadence and body language even if they dress like and ifentify as men and i'm saying they should act like a true sweet girl and not some sassy heffa
>>
>>4860732
Is there something wrong with actual girls lol
>>
>>4860738
there's not only nothing wrong with true sweet girls but they are actually also very precious to me
>>
File: 15.png (420KB, 321x1120px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
420KB, 321x1120px
>>4860730
Because you can impregnate a trap but you can't with men.
>>
>>4860738
only if their fat like u lmao rekt
>>
I am naked :3
>>
>>4860705
swaglord putting hormones on memes to turn you gay get redpilled [s4s]
>>
>>4861502
oh shit I'm #woke
>>
File: 1470871928030.png (1MB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
1470871928030.png
1MB, 1039x988px
>>4860705
because you're the only guy here
>>
>>4861555
nice trips but beare is also a guy. and beare why do you grils like yaoi so fugging much then. why can't you like yuri instead
>>
>>4860711
incorrect the penis is what defines its sex
seks/Submit
noun

either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"

which plays into part of homosexuality

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(əw)əl/
adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

what your talking about is gender
gen·der
ˈjendər/Submit
noun

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

so traps are still gay based on the current definitions of homosexual, beare understands the confusion but times are changing

faggot
>>
File: cute anime pic 0538.jpg (44KB, 568x460px) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0538.jpg
44KB, 568x460px
>>4861555
>>4860705
gonna need some sauce poured on both of these :^)
>>
>>4861582
>their reproductive functions
My reproductive function is that I work 60 hour weeks and the government takes my taxes and gives them to single mothers who sit around and watch talk shows. What does that make me?
>>
Because I went to an all-girl school with uniforms and it was too much for my brain
>>
>>4861710
a cuck
>>
>>4861786
For that you have to have a relationship. I don't have that.
>>
>>4861791
your providing them with income and stability while someone else provides them with sexual release. youre still a cuck you are more or less in a relationship with all those women and reaping no benefit, just like every other cuck
>>
>>4861802
>you are more or less in a relationship with all those women
By that definition, the entire world is in some kind of constant disgusting orgy. If that's what you want to see, sure, but I doubt it.
>>
>>4861786
>this is coming from a guy who watches lesbians have sex together while he jerks off.
>>
>>4861804
>By that definition, the entire world is in some kind of constant disgusting org

this is unironically how i perceive the world every day when i watch people interact
>>
>>4861809
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>4861822
What dubs am I checking?

(those ones)
>>
>>4861713
i don't think i would have the willpower to survive a building full of gay schoolgirls tbqh
>>
s4s is b retarded little brother
>>
>>4861827
I thought I did, but I became one instead.
>>
>>4861834
Vise versa and def not the other way around.
>>
i'm just gay ironically tbh
>>
>>4861839
This. I only dress up as a grille and take masculine penises in my puckered pink boypussy as a joke.
>>
>>4861809
who said anything about jerking off? beare watches for educational purposes and sometimes they let beare practice. and beare god quite good at it for beares future relationships, but its pretty much the only thing beare is good at and is now a useless skill as you can't advertise it with out sounding full of your self because so many people suck at it. and getting to the point where you can use it isn't worth it because you have to actually interact with people. (yuck) and care about there feelings (stress) or pretend to care (excessive drug use) which is silly because beare can get very simular enjoyment sitting on beares ass and playing video sometimes beare forgets to eat (and by sometimes beare means frequently) because of how much beare likes video games, but in beares youth beare valued pleasing a woman very much so that beare wasted brain space on ingraining this skill in. its been like a decade since beare has even attempted to use it and is probably no good at it anymore anyway..... beare has no idea what the original comment was. oh right calling beare a cuck. but the lesbians were feeding beare too and all beare had to do was hang out with them because for what ever reason no body liked them and they had no friends aside from each other and beare was suicidial anyway and they were exceptionally nice to beare and a little clingy. but beare is schizo so it probably never happened either way beare fails to see how beare provided the lesbians with anything that was benefiting them or they never existed making beare not a cuck
>>
>>4861836
why didn't you just get them to fall in love with you and question everything they new about homosexuality and choice. they sure played you
>>
>>4861874
Don't listen the voices beare. you're not a cuck
>>
>>4861886
hory crap another beare! or is this just mudkipz pretending to be a beare again, or an imposter? beare is so confused right now because of how many things this beare could be
>>
>>4861880
I know dude I freaking got owned but at least I get to kiss girls now
>>
>>4861874
Wow beare how did you meet these lesbians and come to this pseudo-sexual agreement with them?
>>
>>4861891
oh wait you mean you became a trap that dates women... yeah beare did that for a while too but then beare got hairy and beare realized he liked life better not getting hit on by random dudes and trying to explain to them that you weren't interested because you were straight, went right over there heads some of them would even be like "do i look like a woman to you?" when beare said that beare was straight
>>
>>4861582
There are actually three sexesx beare
You forgot intersex which is a sex of its own
>>
>>4861892
well beare went to school with one of them and hung out in simular circles and they were sneaking out to the park to be with each other when they came across beare trying to kill beares self, stopped beare then made sure that one of them was with beare at all times. and at first beare didn't like that they forced beare to watch them go at it but then beare decided to treat it like a class and watched carfully and took mental notes looked close at exactly what they were doing started asking questions then after a few questions one was like "do you wanna try" and then after that beare was like there own personal.well doll is the best analogy that beare can think of. they would pick beares cloths make beare work out put make up on beare even decided beares diet. i guess project is a better analogy but in the end things got all hectic and crazy the one that went to school with beare got very possesive and demanding of beare and revieled she was already doing as she pleased with beare as beare sleapt so beare ran away from home became a slut for a while, found out how empty that was and eventually came home to find none of those girls lived around beare at all any more and beare immersed beares self in the world of video games. so to answer your question,
>school
>local park
>failed suicide
take your pick
>>
>>4861899
nice dubs but intersex is irrelevant the penis made its sex male so it doesn't matter if it looks like a girl your both male so traps are gey
>>
>>4861911
Wow beare that is quite a story

Were they attractive?

Have you thought about writing a book about your story?
>>
>>4861916
I'm just saying some people have a penis and a vagina that they were born with
>>
>>4861898
um I'm not trap
>>
>>4861921
beare thought they were exceptionally attractive
yes beare has thought about writing a book about it. how ever beare is running into the problem of ethics, weather or not the events that beare remembers transpired the way beare remembers it could be very damaging to the reputations of the girls that beare remembers having the events with who do exist, which one of them claims to have never met beare before and the other while she remembers beare when beare first got in contact with her to talk about the possibilty of a book about our past she reveiled that by this point she thought beare was just a halucinary friend of hers as she knows beare has never been out side of the state where she and beare became friends where she currently lives now but in the time period in which she remembers being friends with beare she also remembers living in texas. though she has admitted to memory issues do to excessive drug use in her past. and she finds it odd that the other girl doesn't remember beare because she remembers all of us hanging out together but she described the memory as "fuzzy"
>she remembers knowing beare from school
>she remembers making a voodoo doll of beare after beare disapeared
>she remembers finally destroying the voodoo doll after years of her family urging her to get rid of it.
>she does not remember why she made the voodoo doll
>she does not remember meeting beare
>she does not remember any romantic events between her and beare
>she admitted to still feeling a strong connection and bond to beare and that for some reason felt beare was very important to her
>after a week of talking her husband urged her to cut communications and she did.
beare can tell her life is already stressfull enough after rehab and she even has cancer for the second time, what if she dies from the cancer while beare is in the middle of writing the book. it would tarnish her family, her daughter, her husbands memory of her with beares memory of her.
>sorry for long post
>>
>>4861932
then beare doesn't see the problem with being surrounded by catholic school girls all day in highschool.
>>
>>4861945
Maybe just write the book in 60 years when it doesn't matter anymore and don't use their real names and that way it's ethical and ok

Sounds very complicated though beare maybe in the Intro to the book explain you don't know what's real and what's not and write it from your honest point of view

Because memory and emotional truth are still truth
>>
>>4861959
>write the book in 60 years
like beare will have an in tact memory. but beare is still in the process of writing a few books. because everyone who hears about that story in beares life tells beare to become an author and beare scored high on the english section of the GED so its not like beare can do anything else, but at the same time beare is getting neet bux for being schizophrenic and feels no pressure
>>
>>4861697
https://nhentai.net/g/158123/
here fagboy
>>
>>4861946
they're GAY and MADE ME GAY!!!!
>>
>>4862008
you just haven't met the right guy, no problem with being choosy and honestly who can resist a catholic school girl.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.