[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

country life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: country life.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
country life.gif
1MB, 400x225px
Do you live country life?

Things you can do in country life:
Read books without social pressure.
Sit at home making your chicken videos without social pressure.
Play your TV games without social pressure.
Have wife without social pressure.
Hang out with neighbors.
Chickens.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
i purchase chinks
>>
how much emone do you make? they sound expensive.
>>
i make a lot
i'm on tv
>>
>>4859537
dso u make chicken videos? are u that really skinny gril with the chicken videos?

thing I liked to do when I lived in the country as a kid

chores. so many chores. weeding, mowing, tending, ect

fishing. we had a giant pond.

hunting. as long as I cooked all the sqirells I shot, my dad wouldn't report me to the game warden.

exploring. we had 100 acres, but the guy beside us had 200 more. and he used a walker.

shooting shit. target practice with coke cans was fun

I am a really good fisherman though. we had 1 big stocked pond, 2 smaller ponds, and a large creek on the property.
>>
>>4859537
When I was little I spent a good portion of my childhood out in the country with my grandparents. It's nice being able to see the stars at night compared to the city. The problem is there is nothing to do out there when everything is far away.
>>
>>4859585
I seriously doibt you were ever in the country, lolo.

how many chickens you ever killed? you ever dug a horse grave? or a real simple one. how did you pick up pecans? and when did they fall? what was the first real gun you ever shot?
>>
>>4859726
Never killed a chicken. You pick up pecans with your hands? I have a pecan tree in my backyard in the city, lol. They fall in the fall the ones squirrels don't get first.
First gun I shooted prob a 22. I'm not into guns. I've shot some crappy ones like this old malfunctioning lever action thing that would jam and a fuggen bolt action shotgun that gave me a bruise ;__;
I leave all the redneck credit to u tho, anon.
>>
>>4859736
exactly. your backbyard. never the country. if you had lotsbof pecans you would have had a device. you are good with the 22 though. that is the basic gun.
>>
>>4859768
my main pipicked up, because there were a few varieties, looked like a 180 slinkey. you puahed the pecans in, then empteid them out deom the spiral. then we had pecan cracking. we had lever machines for that.

and I hated pecans. I thought they tasted like rubber.
>>
>>4859776
I did live out there for a few years tho I don't mean like as a challenge. I'm not trying to pretend like I'm country I'm from the city primarily. My grandparents place was rural enough they had a trash barrel for burning trash and a septic system. I remember my grandpa showing me a whole nest of black widows on the septic tank meter. That was spooky. I was also an 10-12 y/o girl then so ymmv. They used to grow stuff but didn't on their land anymore when my mom moved back in there. We moved back to Fort Worth when she got with her husband though. So no I never did farm chores lol. My grandparents smoked a lot and their house smelled bad.
>>
File: niceTruck.jpg (394KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
niceTruck.jpg
394KB, 1632x1224px
Country life
I can do :

Abduct 14yo white girls and fuck them everyday feed them adderall and 24/7 nonstop sex party cumming inside born baby if born and fuck that too

Niggerhunting would be fun too. I know a veteran friend who goes down in the fall and just wwander around wood with his other friends and slaves, hunting down niggers with his fancy guns.
>>
>>4859808
This is amazing work. As a citizen of the world I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to an event I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Beary Pink in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting someone that I have such strong feelings for in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.
>>
File: HillaryVoteDoesntMakeSense.jpg (42KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryVoteDoesntMakeSense.jpg
42KB, 615x345px
>>4859808
this is newfag cancer
>>
>>4859537
This sounds nice how do i do this????
>>
>>4859736
>22
dubs
nice
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.