[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEHOLD OUR NEW QUEEN OF S4S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1477403274863.png (271KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1477403274863.png
271KB, 393x390px
BEHOLD OUR NEW QUEEN OF S4S
>>
wat is that
>>
we only have one queen you degenerate swine

>>4857964
>>
>>4858284
No, keksandra is already over.
>>
>>4858279
disgusting anime hamster
kill it with rat poison
dumb animeposter
>>
File: expham.png (358KB, 618x380px) Image search: [Google]
expham.png
358KB, 618x380px
>>4858279
>>
>>4858284
You talking bout that ugly bitch queen Kimmy. We used to send her cards on her birthday every year
>>
>>4858284
actually Kimmy is our queen but i wouldn't expect an entire board of newfigs to have any idea what I'm talking about

you fuckbags ruined one of the last good things on earth. there's nothing after this but oblivion, you short-sighted selfish underage pieces of shit
>>
>>4858602
You just say that all because you are anonymous.
>>
>>4858602
This
>>4858606
No I agree with him this used to be fun board even with the anime's, I miss the potato's most of all
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(43).jpg (62KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(43).jpg
62KB, 764x400px
>>4858608
Then why dont you ask the oldfigs to come back?
>>
>>4858610
I don't know where they went, they're all over various irc's and most of us got banned from the irc we used to congragate on.
>>
>>4858613
If you got banned I wonder if its really fun with you guys
>>
>>4858616
It was Kirby is just a sjw when I got banned the only two old figs left in the chat was LoLo and Kirby. And Kirby doesn't even s4s anymore and her chat is now filled with white knight orbiters.... And LoLo, I Dono maybe even LoLo has been banned by now all you really had to do for Kirby to ban you was argue with one of her orbiters
>>
>>4858625
But LoLo is still here on s4s. I don't get why you guys insult us newfigs though, give us time to learn. :/
>>
>>4858630
Well I insult because that's my character I'm supposed to be all tsundere and shit, but LoLo insults because imposters. I don't even know if the real LoLo still posts here
>>
>>4858635
Ok if thats a way for you to free anger your free to insult.
>>
>>4858638
I-its not like I need your approval or anything.... Baka

No but really is so when I piss people off I can say "so I hear you don't like mudkipz" however literal every time the opportunity arises some one else beats me to the punch.
>>
>>4858652
Oh you created that meme? Congratulations with a world-wide meme which you created.
>>
You know I watched this show, and I couldn't stand Umaru.
I think the thing is, she reminded me so much of my younger sister, in that she's as demanding and throws these kinds of tantrums and things.
You know living with someone like that, along with a mother who is completely incompetent to the point where she even ruins the dogs she owns, really fucks you up.
Living with constant tantrums over little things.
I just hated her.
If you've never experienced it, then you wouldn't understand. I think 'autistic' might describe it, but honestly bad parenting is more accurate.
>tfw turned down for a job that was my only hope
in summary:
umaru a shit
kill me
:)))
>>
>>4858656
I would call THAT a world wide meme. Maybe "I heard you like mudkipz" but my meme is simply a fan based parody to reflect my /b/ yard heritage before moving to the great esforest nation.
>>
>>4858659
Umaru really is worst girl
>>
File: 4.png (183KB, 284x314px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
183KB, 284x314px
>>4858279
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.