[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Moot leave 4chan? From what I've heard, it was because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: moot.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
Why did Moot leave 4chan? From what I've heard, it was because 4chan is consistently non-profitable and that controversies from the two worst boards on the site had made association with 4chan quite negative.
>>
Moot was a faggot jew, but hiro is the bigger jew by lying to us and saying the server costs are too high. The filesize limit to reduce bandwidth is all part of his jew scam.
>>
>>4857256
RIP moot he always said s4s was best board
>>
>>4857256
its becuz of /pol/fags and /r9k/ robots ruining niceness
>>
>>4857256
because he got a way better job at google
>>
>>4857281
What was that new job anyway? I haven't found any details.
>>
>>4857256
Because we kept getting him sued, and he felt guilty for deleting /pol/
>>
File: pol has a bad time.jpg (76KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
pol has a bad time.jpg
76KB, 800x452px
>>4857306
Isn't /pol/ still here? I hear people saying that /pol/ was deleted at one point but it certainly didn't last. Though trolling /pol/ is a much better way to deal with them than deleting them.
>>
>>4857300
>I haven't found any details.
and you never will. he belongs to their vault of secrets now
>>
File: malloryandmot.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
malloryandmot.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
everyone so far is wrong atleast partially. I won't go into it, but mot wanted to start over. in all aspects of his life.
>>
>>4857281
he's a media consultant. and part of the google+ format team, he actually announced it on FB's 4chan page. basically he is one of the people deciding the layout of your google+ page, which if you have a gmail you have a google+ maybe you should check it out, beare likes google+ way better than FB anyway. plus its got a nifty little setting that lets you see the locations of all your friends who have also turned on the setting. so say your at an anime convention and you don't know who all is there, just pull up google maps on your page and it will show you who else is there with you. beare has actually used that feature for that very purpose
>>
>>4857256
because hes a afag with no balls
>>
he got cucked
>>
>When /s4s/ fags break character
And I thought I'd never see the day

>Im not trying to be roode sourry
>>
>>4857426
this is just another layer of irony, don't be fooled

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
Someday, he will be back. I believe in him. When 4chan faces it's darkest hour, moot will return.
>>
>>4857498
not gonna happen
>>
>>4857498
we can onlel hoep

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4857275
all the fault of the communists tbqh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.