[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
ass
>>
hinecorters
>>
File: steven sprinkler.jpg (671KB, 1429x953px) Image search: [Google]
steven sprinkler.jpg
671KB, 1429x953px
Steven Sprinkler
>>
thank you for this meme friend

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: le happy thumbs up guy.png (2KB, 94x106px) Image search: [Google]
le happy thumbs up guy.png
2KB, 94x106px
>>4857313
No problemo.
>>
>>4856980
what's his end game?
>>
>>4857540
Steven Pinker = S. Phincter
>>
I've visited [s4s] only a couple times over the past four years. Out of nowhere I'll remember this exact picture and accompanying text and crack a smile.

Thanks for reading everyone.
>>
File: sp.png (4KB, 33x44px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
4KB, 33x44px
ᵃˢˢ
>>
>>4857565
4kb
>>
Steven Pinker
>>
Peven Stinker
>>
File: 867re73585ew58345e.png (143KB, 880x638px) Image search: [Google]
867re73585ew58345e.png
143KB, 880x638px
>>
>>4857540
He's jewish so world domination, probably.
>>
>>4857636
doodoo brain frog posters don't realise a good meme even if it hit them
>>
>>4857655
wicked-ass dubs m8
>>
>>4857655
dubs, acknowledged
>>
>>4857655
god DAMN what a hella fuckin double
>>
if trips sticky thread
>>
>>4857653
Jews are amazing people. Not only are they wicked smart, but friendly too.
People keep giving them money because of how awesome they are. It is very difficult for them to spend all the money they make quickly enough, to prove to people they are generous as well.
One time 6 million of them sacrificed themselves as a way to convince the German government to invest in the railroad system. Even now it's one of the best in the world.
Thanks Jews!
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (329KB, 1126x1262px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
329KB, 1126x1262px
ass
>>
>>4857653
Hmmm actually not all the media are led by jewish people, several media are, like the BBC, but not all of them. Despite being for the BBC Louis Theroux did a really good documentary on ultra-zionists which are just like muslim extremists fucking things up. There are also jews protesting against the supression of Palestinians, so there are also jews with good ethics. Also I see an increasing Chinese influence in the world, so although there may be mang jewish people in Hollywood etc. I think that you have to worry more about Chinese wanting world domination than jews. Why do you think every country has Chinese restaurants?
>>
>>4858023
Go and watch the film The Believer, starring Ryan Gosling.
(btw the Chinese are ruled from within by the Kaifeng Jews, so your rhetorical point is actually unironically valid)
>>
>>4858033
Dude, I have an online friend who is jewish and for this reason I really don't like it if people claim all jews are in some kind of conspiracy. I don't deny that there are jewish groups or jews with ridiculous too much influence, but why blaming all jews for a few bad ones?
>>
>>4858033
I just read the description of the film. Interesting, Hitler was partly jewish too and in Israel Russian immigrants with a jewish grandparent were nazis and did anti-semitic attacks against jews, so it happens more often that nazis are jewish. Aryan Brotherhood has a jewish leader, that's a good example too.
>>
>>4858039
Conspiracy is not the right word. The culture (and to some extent, the race, insofar that exists) promotes a certain kind of thinking and behavior that should worry everyone who is not part of it.
Sure, Jews are nice in person. In fact most of them are nicer than average. But when you see what they do to a society through their influence on the media and academia... it is really destructive. They also promote each other to positions of power, which they can do because most people don't recognize them (no distinct skin color, clothing, etc.). It is a kind of cronyism which goes unnoticed.

Describing it as a conspiracy is unhelpful. In a conspiracy, the conspirators have a plan and know what they are doing. In this case, it all happens subconsciously. It is an effect of the nature of Jews. Just like how large groups of black people cause crime. Individual blacks can be nice, but 90% of people in an area are black, large scale processes dominate. It's not the individual's fault.
>>
Always funni
>>
>>4858055
dubs
>>
>>4858049
Yeah it's a Jewish film. They make such films in order to delegitimize white identity.
It is also why the news focuses on the weirdos. In reality though, there are many normal people who care about their family, their race and culture, and their country. Doesn't mean you have to shave your head or get a swastika tattoo. Aryan Brotherhood doesn't represent white identity. Thinking critically about the Jewish Question makes you realize that yes indeed, Jewish interests clash with white culture. This is why Steven Pinker is an ass.
>>
>>4858053
As I said, there are also jews protesting against surpression by Israel. Noam Chomsky is someone who I really appreciate, because he protests against the situation in Lalestine, this is also why Israel hates him and denies him access to Israel.

My question however is, how do you want to solve this problem? I think it will always exist, also among non-jewish people, because people in powerful positions will always prefer to appoint friends of them in powerful positions.

What is the problematic influence on academia? Political correctness? One of the creators of South Park is jewish and despite of that they give a very good criticism on PC in the last two seasons by showing how mosf people aren't interested in it at all but are only PC for their status, they aren't PC because they are pro-PC, they just use minorities and "defend" them to look good.

Really, not all jews in powerful positions like the creator of South Park are as you describe them.
>>
>>4858065
There are also white jews. What about them? Despite jewish haplogroups in their DNA they became part of caucasian whites due to being interbred.

And I completely agree how this "angry white men" in newspapers is exhausting to read and not representative for society as a whole. I have no problem with women, but I don't like itif extreme feminists portray me as a rapist for being born as a man, why am I blamed for crimes of other men?
>>
>>4858066
Dubs, nice.
You can always find people who go against their own group. Note though, that Chomsky is against racial segregation and borders in general. So even a rare dissident such as him still acts against white interests.

The creators of South Park are Libertarians, which is an ideology that says that people with money should rule and countries should be abolished and replaced by unaccountable international corporations. They are praised for bravely making fun of everyone... except they don't make fun of the group they belong to.

Universities promote "equality" which means taking money from white people and giving it to blacks. In the economics departments, they "prove" that it's good for the economy to import low-skilled workers, so wages can stay low and productivity goes up. They don't factor in the invisible costs, which white people pay for. Look up what Noam Chomsky has to say about externalities. (Except he doesn't apply it to immigration.)

>>4858071
If they relate more to their Jewishness than their whiteness, expect that to take precedence. Like white (converted) muslims. They act in favor of Arab interests, because Islam is just an expression of Arabic identity.

As you say, it's about being a white man. Not about being a man. Feminism has little to no problem with black men. The instinct of the Jew is to reduce the white population, because they feel threatened in a homogenous society. Again, they don't do this consciously. They really believe in their ideology.
>>
The term red-green-brown alliance, originating in France, refers to the alleged alliance of Leftists (red), Islamists (green), and Ultranationalists (brown). The term is often used in a broad sense to refer to antisemitic and/or anti-American anti-western views shared by disparate groups and movements.

French essayist Alexandre del Valle wrote of "une alliance idéologique ... rouge-brun-vert" (a red-green brown ... ideology) in an April 22, 2002 article in the newspaper Le Figaro, and wrote "Rouges-Bruns-Verts, l'étrange alliance", in a January 2004 article in the magazine Politique Internationale.

Del Valle's conceptual rendering of Islamist ideological trends appears to be based, at least partially, on earlier writings in which he had charged the United States and western Europe with favouring the "war machine" of "armed Islamism" via its funding of the Afghani mujahideen during the Soviet–Afghan War during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, which helped future enemies of the West. In 2010, Del Valle published in Italy an essay entitled "Rossi, Neri, Verdi: a convergenza degli Estremi opposti" (Red, Black, Green: The meeting of extreme opposites.)

The later popularity of the red-green-brown theory (and its various permutations) derives mainly from a speech given by Roger Cukierman, president of the French Jewish organization CRIF, to a CRIF banquet on January 25, 2003, and given wide circulation by a January 27/28 2003 article in Le Monde. Cukierman used the French term "alliance brun-vert-rouge" to describe the antisemitic alignment supposedly shared by "an extreme right nostalgic for racial hierarchies" (symbolized by the color brown), "an extreme left [which is] anti-globalist, anti-capitalist, anti-American [and] anti-Zionist" (red), and followers of José Bové (green).
>>
File: steve.jpg (78KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
78KB, 850x400px
>>4858115
red-green-brown is the color of my poop sometimes
>>
Throw the Jews out of Spain, and they thrive abroad. Send them to the poorest slums in New York, and those slums stop being slums. Keep them out of the Ivy League and watch NYU become a world-class institution inspired by men such as Jonas Salk, son of largely uneducated Polish immigrants. Put the Jewish state in a desert wasteland and watch it bloom, first with produce and then with technology. Israel today has more companies listed on NASDAQ than any other country except the United States and China. The economy under Palestinian management? Olives and handicrafts, and a GDP per capita that barely exceeds that of Sudan. The Arab–Israeli conflict is a bitter and ugly one. My own view of it is that the Palestinian Arabs have some legitimate grievances, and that I stopped caring about them when they started blowing up children in pizza shops. You can thank the courageous heroes of the Battle of Sbarro for that. Israel isn’t my country, but it is my country’s ally, and it is impossible for a liberty-loving American to fail to admire what the Jewish state has done. And that, of course, is why the Left wants to see the Jewish state exterminated.
Israel and the Jewish diaspora make progressive pieties look silly.
>>
>>4858103
What's your opinion on Norman Finkelstein?

And even if you were right, say that I 'm jewish (I 'm not as far as I know and it's uncertain if I have jewish ancestry), I 'm not sure ifI would support white men reading what you write as you put jewish people in a corner. In the US there was this black guy, I believe it was Malcolm X, who also supported the white lower class people, and most likely he got killed for this reason as he got too much power according to the secret service, Wouldn't it be more useful to gain sympathy by jewish people for your cause so that it gets more support? Besides, why don't you look for an empty piece of land and start an enclave there if you think the autonomy of white men is important? There are enough people from America, Russia etc who would join.
>>
>>4858125
If jewish settlers burn their olive trees further they wont produce olives in the future too. Israel builded jp so rapidlh also by using Palestinian Arabs as cheap laborers which build up the country of their occupier.

If the US had financed Arabic Palestina they might have developed just like Israel.
>>
>>4858115
Yes the west indeed armed the Taliban in Afghanistan to drive out the Soviets.
>>
>>4858127
I don't know Norman Finkelstein, except that Chomsky knows him or something.

There were plenty of white countries, and the people wanted them to stay white. (Everyone used to be racist.) Yet somehow every white country now has many brown people living inside it. Well they have to, because they need cheap labor so their products can compete internationally. Russia may resist this force, but it is punished heavily by the Western governments. Awareness of the JQ is enough. Why do hear so much about Jews on the Internet? Because many people notice it, and naturally want to resist it. But every time there is a new medium, the Jews seize control over it and use it to spread their views. "We're pro free speech, but this is just outright spreading hate, has nothing to do with free speech."

Black people being used by Jewish ideology has nothing to do with sympathy. It's an instinct of the Jew to put down the strong by helping the weak. Not that black people have a lot of dignity now. They're just tools for opposing organized society.

(BTW why do you think I believe this? I thought this was a funposting board.)
>>
>>4858186
If you don't believe it you are a very good actor, because you seem to know a lot about what you are talking about in a certain ideological view.

Are Ethiopian black jews in Israel used for opposing organized society too?

To me this non-western immigration is questionable goo, people are incredibly ignoranf about islam, I in fact know that the Quran tells you to kill people who leave islam, yeah sure religion of peace!
And when homosexuals are abused by Syrian immigrants who fighted for IS in asylum centers in Europe they are surprised lol.

I also don't understand what's wrong with ancient European culture and why we have to import the sharia. Most European law systems are based on ancient Germanic law when the Franks imposed their law system.

I as actually satisfied with a more in-depth discussion here but ok...
>>
>>4858212
I read a few different world views, but I don't really know much about it. I could do the same with anarchism (which I have from Chomsky) or libertarianism, or even normal mainstream liberal democracy, as long as the other person doesn't ask anything specific. I think it's actually weird that so few people seem capable of really defending a view they don't agree with.

I don't know anything about Ethiopian Jews. I never said "all Jews always do everything just to disrupt society". They have reasons for their beliefs (which they think to be objectively correct), but those reasons are rationalizations for insecurity of being a Jew in a white society. Living in Israel probably takes away from their concerns for helping poor migrants in Europe and blacks in the US. Jews never feel at home elsewhere. Having your own nation changes you.

I haven't read the Qur'an, but someone has said that the Qur'an is actually pretty mild compared to the dozen or so other texts, hadith and fiqh, or something, idk. Interpretations by important people in the past. Some muslim on youtube said "yeah the qur'an says you may never use fire for punishment, but this other texts says 'punish according to the deed'" so the Jordanian pilot had to be set on fire because he used fire (bombs) against muslims. This is not in the Qur'an, but in some other, worse text.

Europeans have stopped having children, and population growth is necessary for economic growth, so people have to be imported. People from Syria are relatively highly educated, compared to those from Africa. But both are nice in the short term. It's not really one group of people making a plan like this. Everyone does his part. Economists show that immigration is good for growth, a politician uses this to convince the electorate, the media have an emotional story about a drowned kid. People who have to deal with these newcomers don't have a voice. Their concerns are irrelevant, because they go against the rules' interests.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 192x52px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 192x52px
aztec
>>
>>4858304
klekl
>>
>>4858320
actually is butt???
>>
>>4858295
The Quran is less worse than the Old Testament/Torah, but the problem is that it can't be changed or differently interpreted as it's the direct word of God, not the inspiration.
>>
File: le about to sit man.gif (11KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
le about to sit man.gif
11KB, 640x560px
There was a discussion here yesterday about whether it's gay to sit. I said sitting is very un-gay, because standing desks are popular in the hip, gay city of San Francisco. Someone else contributed by saying that Stonewall Jackson (conservative thus very non-gay) was very good at sitting. I added that truck drivers (the most well known sitting profession) is mostly conservatives, and conservatives oppose gay marriage generally. My conversational partner remarked that someone should write a Phd. on this topic, and that it puts le about to sit man in a whole new light.

Now I've found this video. These guys talk about how bad sitting for you is, and, surprise surprise, they're gay. I wasn't even looking for this. I just stumbled upon it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K_ENbRgywY

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4858333
oh baby a triple
>>
File: kekpool.png (464KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
kekpool.png
464KB, 540x405px
>>4858333
>333
backside
backside

backside
a
c
k
s
i
d
e
>>
>>4858328
Yes, but I'm saying: if you want to criticize Islam, focus on those secondary Islamic texts that are used by salafists. They are far worse, and also unchangeable.
But plenty of muslims seem to be able to not follow the religion closely. It's more a club people belong to, part of their identity. Few individuals decide to become salafists. They are told to do it by influential people which are paid by Saudi Arabia.
>>
rear end
>>
>>4858353
Yes, cutting off hands and only being allowed to piss with your right hand is in the hadith (traditions as described by Muhammed) I believe.

I 'm not sure about what you say here, some muslims look moderate from the outside, but turn out to be orthodox and radical later.
>>
>>4858367
"turn out to be" = "turn into"

Youth who join ISIS do so because of a lack of dignity mostly. (Not out of poverty, and rarely after being raised strictly. Most of them are very ignorant of Islam, except for a few things they learn to parrot quickly.)

I mean: muslims who really care what's in the texts read them all, not just the Qur'an. And "moderate" muslims don't even follow the Qur'an anyway. So if you're going to cite a text, look into the ahadith.
>>
>>4858386
Yes I agree here.
>>
>>4857885
i shouldnt have bumped this thread
>>
>>4858386
Isis is an ancient Egyptian diety no one in that organization is Muslim and if they are they're incredibly stupid being used as slave labor for the Egyptians, again.
>>
>>4858386
>ignorant of islam

made me brain fart this https://youtu.be/5Qvh6NT6efo

Why is the Pinker thread so talky?

rhetorical question

>230px
>17KB
>>
File: sanjay-subrahmanyam.jpg (26KB, 188x190px) Image search: [Google]
sanjay-subrahmanyam.jpg
26KB, 188x190px
semen
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.