[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your fortune: Godly Luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: Your_fortune_Godly_Luck.png (85KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
Your_fortune_Godly_Luck.png
85KB, 200x271px

>>
nu-oh my god
>>
>>4856602
Luck goes in all fields
>>
File: 1462037234334.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462037234334.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>4856602
LOL NICE SCRIPT!!!!!! FUCKING CHEATER!!!
>>

Yo'uer fortune: Benis X--DDDD
>>
>>4856637
sticky pls swaglord ur amazing
>>
Memes is life
>>
mot pls sticky (dont tell swegloard btw)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
this is very nice thread

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4856637
how you got that fortune?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4856637
reported for hacking
>>
>>4856602
Imbressive
>>
>>4856602
we did it reddit
>>
>>4856655
reported for repeating digits
>>
>>4856655
dubs

Your fortune: Average Luck

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4856724
wew

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

>>
>>4856602
swaglord BLACKED when?! Unironically asking for a friend lol...
>>
>>4856637
This is not allowed.
>>
>>4856637

U're fortune; how in the heck
>>
>>4857491
becuz it's the real swaglord

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4857501
i know hes been doing this shit for years but i still have no idea as to how
>>
>>4856637
what is this wizardry?

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4857599
fortuitous dubs

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4856602
congratulatin u done it
>>
>>4856602
MODS STICKY THIS
>>
woah

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4856637
get a loaf of this clam
>>
>>4856602
implying
>>
Epic. Epic for the win.

Now we should talk about how some things make my dick hard. hehe, cuz like, that's a good thing to talk about.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4857832
yeah ok like uh
>>
>>4857833
I masturbate sometimes. Sometimes I want to have sex. This is an important and quality post that is very relevant to this thread, because, haha, I want to have sex with the guy in the OP.

I'm so mature and unique. Good post here LOL.
>>
>>4857842
I'm a guy btw.

heh, good post.

I want to have sex soooo bad.
>>
>>4857844
Two fours! I want to have sex.

Damn, such good posts. I'm really on fire tonight.
>>
I want to have sex. Do you want to have sex?

I'm a good poster because I blurt out everything sexual that comes to my mind. You guys need to know how hard thinking about sex makes my dick.
>>
I might start fapping right now! Do you guys want to see the end results if I do? I bet you do~
>>
I'm hilarious and valuable to good conversations.

Hehe, what do you guys like to talk about? Tell me so I can tell you how hard it makes my dick.
>>
Guys, I want to have sex with the person in that picture.

*This is a very valuable post.*
>>
File: panic.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>4856637
>>
>>4857855
WOW. Anime, but that's not so important. What is important is that it's a GIRL. GIRLS ARE FOR LE SEX. WOW I WANT TO FUCK A GIRL IN THE VAGINA NOW.
>>
O man my fhucking cock is so hard because I'm thinking about girls. GIRLS HAVE VAGINAS. VAGINAS ARE FOR TEH SEX.
>>
>>4857873
go to bed
>>
File: 1472644812901.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472644812901.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>4857873
Are they tho? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
rly makes u think

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
Oh fuck. Oh shit, I want to fuck a girl in her vagina now. My fucking cock is diamonds. Sliding my erect penis in and out of a smooth and tight vagina!

Yet another astonishingly good post from yours truly. Clearly related to the topic at hand. You literally can not find a better quality and more on topic post than this.

>>4857876
But I need to sit in front of a computer and talk about sex when I'm bored! I clearly NEED to do this! This is so important.

>>4857878
Gonna be serious right now, that's a neat image. Even relaxing.
>>
I like the way my erect penis feels when I physically stimulate it. Viewing erotic material enhances the feeling. (This is called masturbation.)

Sometimes I'm so horny, I start to think every girl is erotic just because they're a member of the opposite sex. Then I feel like telling everyone how hard those girls make my dick when I'm bored and want attention.
>>
Heh, I'm such a good poster. You can't compete with my flawless methods of conveying the sexual desire I am constantly feeling.

Damn. I'm so good at it, I could masturbate.

Fapping to my shitposts!

But not really.
>>
Looking at girls to make my cock stiff!

What if I put my penis inside a vagina? I bet it's warm and soft, and a little tight around my shaft.

I really want sex.

Girls remind me about sex, and then I need to talk about it because it makes my dick feel so good.
>>
HOLY SHIT MY FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKINNNGGG DICKKKKKK.
Girls have vaginas and boobs and butts. UHHHHHHGGGG my dick.
>>
I need to tell everyone that I masturbate to girls, and that I want to have sex with girls.

This is the most important post in this thread.
>>
ffffuuuuccckkkk i want to fuck her in the ass so bad, my cock is literally breaking through my pants!

Wow my posts are so good.

This thread is really about race cars, not me rubbing my dick*
>>
By the way, you're genuinely bad people for pulling this shithead stunt.
>>
Not every board is [s4s], maybe you should remember that more often to avoid making everything else so shitty.
>>
You're so blind you don't know when to stop. You drag everything to the bottom with you because you are the jaded one.
>>
m8 Pls lelelelellelelelelelekekeke

>>
Oh of course, I'm the one who is blind to complete bullshit staring me right in the face. /b/ spreads because of people like them. Totally not ignored on purpose.
>>
Lucky numbers are:

They work wonders!
>>
Get the numbers, make a wish!

I wish wish for a silent, painless and peaceful death in my sleep!

>>
>>4857916
prove it
>>
>>4857924
You do it because I can't. Saboteur.

Denial of the reality of the situation. Sometimes, many times, it needs to go entirely. Why the hell is someone like me able to see this shit, but no one else sees it and understands what is going on? I'm the last person who should be like this. I even dropped out in 9th grade! Fucking hell, people like you are why I didn't bother doing any more. Congratulations on getting told off by a dropout. But it's not like anywhere else is better. I look for the best potential, and you try to prove me otherwise.

>muh "fun"
If that's your idea of fun, then it's no wonder two complete clowns are in the front of the line. You make me sick, and make me want to literally drop out of life. Whatever the case is, you are part of the problem.
>>
I should be one of the last people that could criticize anyone else over their intense pursuit of frivolity in the face of ruin and misery for those who actually care about their hobbies. But look where we are. Look at where we are.

I look at garbage all day, why am I not dulled by it? A bit misguided when I have no idea what's going on, but not dull to the point I can only see children and anthropomorphic animals.
>>
You're damn right I'm mad, but I still know speeding is an easy way to crash.
>>
>>4857927
I still believ in u bby
Just b urself
>>
>>4857822
>>4857833
>>4857844
>>4857855
checked
>>
garlic bread

>>
Garlic Salt

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: [villaging intensifies].gif (194KB, 477x456px) Image search: [Google]
[villaging intensifies].gif
194KB, 477x456px
>>
>>4857956
Empty lies until proven otherwise.
>>
>>4857975
nice fortune garlic-san

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
Your fortune: Eat shit nigger
>>
File: 4b2.jpg (19KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
4b2.jpg
19KB, 319x310px
This is a nice thread
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.