[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help anon get into college.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: pqQ4lGtl.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pqQ4lGtl.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
ok s4s, next 50 posts writes my college application to USF
>>
dear miss lonely hearts,
>>
GIVE ME LE SCHOLARSHIPS
>>
I am a giant faggot, so I belong in san fransisco.

(leave in the mispelled word)
>>
check these trips
>>
i will set out to prove that the mental faculties requisite to give consent are on average acquired between the ages of 4 and 7
>>
I asked anonymous people from an imageboard to help me write this.
>>
>>4853986
Inescapably so we never cease to be in the same place as where we initially were brought upon ourselves at the very least. I propose that we come to an agreement wherein we conclude that our findings are similar in nature only to which end that we see an agreeable conclusion to said discrepancies.
Please don't leave me hanging when it comes to fulfilling the agreement that we agreed upon so willingly that acceptance of said agreement has been agreed upon.
This nature of said agreement would be agreed upon through a series of agreements which we come to conclusions about through agreeing on said agreements to come to the ultimate conclusion on whether or not this agreement has been agreed upon conclusively.
I am a massive faggot, please rape my face.
>>
Please put me in the gay dorm
>>
>>4854005
lel
>>
[ - ]
Anonymous 20 minutes ago No.4854001 []

i will set out to prove that the mental faculties requisite to give consent are on average acquired between the ages of 4 and 7

[ - ]
Meh 17 minutes ago No.4854005 []

[ - ]
Anonymous 5 minutes ago No.4854041 []

>>4853986 (OP)
Inescapably so we never cease to be in the same place as where we initially were brought upon ourselves at the very least. I propose that we come to an agreement wherein we conclude that our findings are similar in nature only to which end that we see an agreeable conclusion to said discrepancies.
Please don't leave me hanging when it comes to fulfilling the agreement that we agreed upon so willingly that acceptance of said agreement has been agreed upon.
This nature of said agreement would be agreed upon through a series of agreements which we come to conclusions about through agreeing on said agreements to come to the ultimate conclusion on whether or not this agreement has been agreed upon conclusively.
I am a massive faggot, please rape my face.

[ - ]
Anonymous 34 seconds ago No.4854056 []

Please put me in the gay dorm

[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [v2 is never outdated.] [4chan X Settings] [Home][Catalog On]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>>
Reply to this application or your mom dies in her sleep
>>
what is USF
>>
i love lamp
>>
>>4854384
united space forces
>>
So anyway, my boyfriend and I were watching "The Silence of the Lambs" last night. There's a plot point in the movie that Buffalo Bill, the serial killer in the movie, targets big women - so that he can starve them for awhile before he skins them. When Clarice asks him if he knew the first victim, he says "Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?" Clarice replies, "...She was a big girl, sir."

It struck me that in 1991 the giant monstrosities that Buffalo Bill seeks out to kill are size 14... the size of 2016's average American woman - otherwise known as "real women" in today's fucked up society. It made me shudder.

The other thing I noticed was the scene where Clarice searches the kidnapped fat girl's room. Her room looked like a proto-tumblrina's i.e. childish crap everywhere. This was odd in the 90's, but it is now instantly recognizable as part of the fatty mindset. She also had secret "fat lingerie" selfie polaroids hidden away. It was like seeing the Tumblrina in larvae form. They just couldn't contact each other back then, and had to keep all this to themselves.
>>
Dear mommy,
>>
Not all children are sexy. Some are male.
>>
guys we need to finish
>>
collegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcollegcolleg
>>
So i would kindly ask you to stop letting black people apply to your institution
>>
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
4chan
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says
4chan - News
[Advertise on 4chan]
[Post a Reply]
10/04/16 New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]

Toggle
Cooldown time lowered for 4chan Pass users! You can now renew your Pass if it expires in less than 6 months.
Don't forget the banner contest
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]20 / 0 / 17 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: pqQ4lGtl.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
Help anon get into college. Anonymous 10/23/16(Sun)15:19:42 No.4853986▶>>4854041 >>4854059
ok s4s, next 50 posts writes my college application to USF
>>
poopboi (preferred name: sally) 10/23/16(Sun)15:20:25 No.4853990▶
dear miss lonely hearts,
>>
Yuji Sakai 10/23/16(Sun)15:22:47 No.4853994▶
GIVE ME LE SCHOLARSHIPS
>>
Anonymous 10/23/16(Sun)15:22:57 No.4853995▶
I am a giant faggot, so I belong in san fransisco.

(leave in the mispelled word)
>>
Anonymous 10/23/16(Sun)15:23:23 No.4853996▶
check these trips
>>
Anonymous 10/23/16(Sun)15:25:13 No.4854001▶
>>
Meh 10/23/16(Sun)15:27:57 No.4854005▶>>4854057
>>
Narutos an okay anieme
>>
This is nice board
>>
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
I intend to major in Meme Studies
>>
>>4853986
Asian twink boy gets Fisted and Prolapse in club.
>>
>>4853986
RESPONSIBILITY'S COOL BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE, LIKE GETTING YOUR DICK RODE ALL FUCKIN' NIGHT
>>
File: 1477248335587.png (105KB, 510x203px) Image search: [Google]
1477248335587.png
105KB, 510x203px
>>4853986
I shoot niggers and Jews for fun
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I drink water to stay healthy and hydrated
>>
I'm a big boy
>>
I have a PhD in telemarketing
>>
>>4853986
MEMES ARE LIFE
>>
>>4856535
I have a PhD in telepathy
>>
>>4856535
>>4856623
I get a PrettyHardDick during telethons
>>
Im cumming
>>
File: 880.jpg (20KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
880.jpg
20KB, 474x528px
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
>>
Destroy all colleges tbqh
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.