[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

File: contradiction.jpg (18KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
contradiction.jpg
18KB, 300x165px
Really makes you think.
>>
>>4850653
kill is not nice
>>
File: contradiction.jpg (38KB, 360x303px) Image search: [Google]
contradiction.jpg
38KB, 360x303px
Know how to solve the problem here? Find out which one was put up first, then listen to that one. If a second opinion comes up and they were too lazy to take the first down, you should assume the second is false.
>>
TL;DR: If you contradict something so simple and reasonable, then you're a total Ass unfit to speak or act.
>>
If something is written, and you contradict what is written while simultaneously agreeing to abide by it, you aren't going to have any fans.
The written word is not just for the lesser people to abide by.
This is how things turn to dust and ruin.
>>
It's not fun for you because it's not fun for me.
It's not fun for me because it's not fun for you.
>>
>>4850665
And what ruin things have come close to...
And some things did come to ruin.
>>
File: 1477131303499.jpg (41KB, 621x252px) Image search: [Google]
1477131303499.jpg
41KB, 621x252px
>>4850659
That's one way. Here's another.
>>
One person says something reasonable. Then a few minutes later they do something that goes against what they just said, while claiming the initial thing they said is still what they mean.

Really makes you think whether or not they should ever be believed in the first place.

How can anyone take that kind of person seriously?
>>
>>4850682
How indeed
>>
File: 1469767964235.jpg (183KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469767964235.jpg
183KB, 675x1200px
>>4850682
>>4850691
Understand that they have parts of a split personality, each with logically consistent rationales, that are mutually exclusive with each other.

It's not your fault if so many people in the world have fractured minds. It's not your fault if they girls don't know how to hold the analogue stick on a controller.

There's a metaphor in here somewhere. Are minds just analogue controllers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39472osAM9Q
>>
>>4850709
you're mom's just analogue controllers
>>
It also makes one wonder what concepts are adequately explored, and which ones are not. What is truly right is not always commonly accepted depending on where you are.
Not what is normally done, but what is actually, truly the right thing to do? Seeing as how this is 4chan, it makes you question things even more.

Observe the world around you, take a real look at why things are the way they are, and ask yourself what could change to improve things?
>>
When you understand what could change for improvement to come, and seemingly nothing is done, that is when frustration sets in.
>>
Anonymous...
The more you know. The more you care. The better it feels. The more it hurts.

When you're at the peak and you can see all around, you realize how small your immediate surroundings are, and how alone you are on that mountain.

You look to the bottom, and you realize just how few people care or understand.
>>
It's not a good feeling once you realize how few people truly care. How most people are so incredibly passive about the things they say they love.
>>
When you're at the top, you can see how many people are against you. Whether passively or aggressively, they do undeserved damage via their lack of concern for anyone or anything else.

Respect is a rare commodity. It's a core value that shouldn't be so rare. A lack of it makes everything tumble down.
>>
>>4850718
its nice to see someone using my oc
>>
Most go with the bare essentials, at least a low level of respect. But there are some who are malicious. And they are doubly so if they claim they are doing the right thing.
>>
>>4851624
What *is* malicious? How do you *define* malicious? Is everything I do malicious? How do I stop being malicious?
>>
>>4851658
If it's unintentional, one can start by observing what is damaging to something, and avoid doing those things.
>>
BUTT
>>
>>4851671
When my environment apparently causes damage to me, my emotions spiral out of control and I start causing damage to others. I said "apparently", because my environment is benign, and the real source of the problem lies somewhere else. It is my "self" that is doing this, but I do not understand what this "self" is or how to control it. The problem is so pervasive that I have come to "accept" that it may well be unsolvable and thus I must "settle" with simply being malicious. What this means in the end, is that I am condemned seek the truth that I can never find.
>>
>>4851716
If you can't see what's staring you in the face, a change of surroundings might be needed. A different perspective from a viewpoint of honest good will might be what you need. 4chan is not a place you can find that easily, it's a place that will so often show nonsense, that you can forget what is truly right. Like a middle school or high school with no teachers or truly adult authority, it becomes a hive mind that follows what immediately feels pleasurable, instead of what really is good.
>>
>>4850663
Steven Pinker = S. Phincter
>>
File: 56465465456.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
56465465456.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>4850709
that picture makes me very unhappy
>>
>>4850709
I can't really blame someone for being unable to use an analog stick - the controls of the analog stick most often make little sense in games where D-pad is an option. This has been scientifically proven.
>>
It can take a while to know what's right. Especially if you're used to foolish peers that have no real appreciation for anything meaningful. Those with fleeting impulses are no to be trusted.
>>
Really makes you think that something is very wrong. Because honestly, there is something wrong.
>>
Some things don't add up, and other things add up just well enough that I feel like I might be being unfairly targeted.
>>
>>4853067
please take your antipsychotic medication :^)
>>
>>4853079
I'm might be crazy for thinking someone is intentionally targeting me for malicious reasons, but that doesn't fully explain what doesn't add up.
>>
>>4853082
It does add up, but your craziness causes you to think it doesn't. It's no use trying to convince you directly, but after you take your medication you stop seeing the pattern. You'll only remember seeing a pattern, and it won't reappear until the truth pill runs out.
Gotta take your meds. :^)
>>
>>4853084
I don't take any medication currently. They never did work very well. I'm a strange case among strange cases.
And some things don't add up unless I'm not seeing all that is going on, and it's possible that I'm not. Perspective is a very interesting thing that way, isn't it? What is visible and known to one person, might be a mystery to another. All I can say is, that from my perspective, some very obvious things go ignored very often. If people are expected to act like dirt, they are going to act like dirt. Leaving bad examples out in the open is a bad idea.
>>
But if change is happening, and I do believe some change has happened, then it has to be slow for the best results. But even though I know that, it doesn't make it hurt any less.
>>
>>4853085
Yeah, I agree that the Jews need to be punished, but it's important to do it for the right reasons.
You need a clear head when you're going to make plans to save civilization. Take Hitler. Hitler was never treated for his PTSD, and when he finally decided to make Germany great again, he wasn't thinking straight. He acted irrationally, and only managed to kill a few tens of thousands of the enemy. He showed his hands too early. He didn't keep the act up for long enough. What he should have done is continue pretending it's a joke until the very end. People are most suggestible when they are comfortable. Making people think that your master plan is a joke is the best way to pull them along. This is why democracy is such a powerful concept.
Hitler was afraid to commit. He autistically insisted on being honest. Honesty is like shooting yourself in the foot. It replaces the naturally occuring n-th order meta-uncertainty (which is like a geometric series, smoothly and predictably converging towards a collective action) with the one-shot, uncompromising power potential (which is more like a Dirac delta functional). When it works, it's fine, but its discontinuity makes it hard to analyze, so you never know what you get, by Heisenberg's result on Fourier transforms.
His mental disorders made him grasp for certainty, which actually made him less effective. Rational people accept the disorder and use it to their advantage. Hedge your bets.

This is why you should take meds.
>>
>>4853102
>Honesty is like shooting yourself in the foot
It is in many places. I have made that mistake a few times, everyone has.
>grasp for certainty
Some people like to know what's going on, and can't rest until they know. Even if it's understandable to withhold information, it can drive some people even more crazy. When they hit that impenetrable wall, it's one of the most maddening things that can happen.
>>
Imagine a wall. In front of the wall there is a sign that says it conveys the law of the land, and was written by the wall. Part of the law is that the sky is blue, and that the wall will keep it so.
Later, the wall sends a letter saying the sky is red.

What is one supposed to think of the wall?
>>
>>4853108
It is natural to be curious. But not pathologically so. There is a level of certainty that is reasonable to strife for. People with mental disorders go far beyond that. It is actually their insecurity that causes them to act like this.
Nerds are the prime example. What is a nerd? A nerd is someone who can't stand uncertainty. He wants everything to be governed by rules. In politics, the nerd will either be a totalitarian or an anarchist. A communist or a libertarian. Both produce certainty, and both are irrational. In love, he wants a 10/10 virgin. And everyone who is not he considers a whore. He can't be romantic unless she is completely submissive. He doesn't like flirting, "because it's dishonest". This is what he tells himself. In reality, he is afraid of failing, because he doesn't know what will happen. The only way you can get him to play, is by giving him a book which tells him how to manipulate women according to a set of rules. In religion, nerds are either atheist or very dogmatic. Both promise him the certainty that he wants. Certainty does not exist, so he will never get it, and he will constantly be anxious. This in turn causes a whole nother set of symptoms. If he looked at his life critically, he would realize his desire for certainty is causing him a lot of suffering. But he is irrational, and so uncapable of acknowledging it. As another defensive measure, he redefines the word "rationality" to mean his own pathology. So when you say "please be more rational" he hears "keep doing what you're doing" or even "turn it up a notch".
The only thing that can save him is an intervention. Give his mind a reboot. Meds do this. (But most nerds won't take them, because they have "principles". They want to remain "pure".)
>>
>>4853122
I'm thinking about myself for these first two.
>In love, he wants a 10/10 virgin. And everyone who is not he considers a whore.
Not a 10/10, in all honesty, there's something there that I can't explain.
>He can't be romantic unless she is completely submissive.
That's what's so strange about me, I don't want that or see that. An equal relationship is desired. Someone so passionate and energetic about their profession need not be a pushover. In fact, I sense quite a lot of projection when other people talk about them. It's understandable, because if there is a void of information. Most people will try to fill in the blanks with what they want, fine details as well, and not with what would flow with the base. Knowing this is how to tell the genuine apart from the phony, and the genuine are extremely uncommon. Elitist, but I can't help that. It's all very, very difficult to describe, especially for someone like me, and I know I sound like an idiot among idiots because of that.

>So when you say "please be more rational" he hears "keep doing what you're doing" or even "turn it up a notch".
That is one way to think about it. Progression has to be very slow.

About medication, I tried a few different ones for 10 years. They made me have to pee very frequently, and they didn't work where I need help most.
>>
>>4853149
>An equal relationship is desired.
Oh, I forgot to mention: complete equality is the other pathological extreme. It allows for you to rely on the fact that she is supposed to be an adult as well, which relieves you of your responsibility. A healthy relationship has a natural level of inequality. This makes it "unsafe" for insecure people.

You think there's some authority figure who is judging you for not trying hard enough? In 50 years you're dead. Have you already settled on a certain, low, quality of life for those 50 years? Keep trying medications until you find one that works for you. Giving up is just a way to signal disobedience. But there's nobody to disobey, except in your hallucination of reality.

I don't understand most of what you're saying btw. The sentences probably make sense in your head, but it seems they assume context. I don't actually know what you're talking about, just funposting :^)
>>
>>4853174
I'm somewhat happy as I am. Everyone around me is fine with me as well. Medications aren't worth it. I could say "what works, works", but I could improve in a few small ways without ideal medication that would noticeably improve my life. Sometimes, a change is not as big as it seems at first.

>I don't actually know what you're talking about
That wouldn't matter too much, most people seem to miss the point anyway. Sometimes they unfairly bend it to their own defense.

Intentionally leaving garbage around for so long isn't ever a good thing. There comes a point where it does real, long term damage. It starts to become expected of the topic in question. Some things are obvious to all but the dullest of people.
>>
And for my next get, I will crust the shit off my anus for YOU babyyyyy
>>
X = F(Y)
Y = F(X)
REALLY PICKLES UR PERCEPTRONS
>>
>>4853175
When converting thoughts into words, context is omitted. It's a lossy compression. I don't only not know what you're saying, I don't even know what kind of thing you're talking about.
Except that by garbage you mean the Jews. That part is crystal clear.

One thing that happened to me at one point is that I felt lonely because everyone around me seemed dumb. I couldn't accept that level of loneliness, so I (subconsciously) started to imagine everyone was actually a lot smarter, and they were communicating esoterically (I didn't know this word at the time though). I had already been doing this myself for a while. I was still alone, but now I had at least some hope: if I could learn to understand what they were saying, I could have equals. When I inevitably failed, I felt really worthless and insecure. For a few years, I was constantly apologizing for my stupidity. I don't know exactly how it happened, but eventually I realized some of my basic assumptions about reality were mutually incompatible. The level of intelligence needed for what I imagined was happening would mean my entire life was a lie. It can still be of course, but then it's no use being aware of it, because that would already be accounted for. So submission to this simulation (if I am in one) seemed the only reasonable option. I have come to the realization that nearly everything I've been told is true. This concept, of trusting my environment, was new to me. Now I look back and see I was on the path to becoming crazy.

The blue pill is an antipsychotic. It doesn't change your perception of reality though. All it does is put you in a relaxed mood, so you get the space where you can see your options, and choose rationally. The pill doesn't make the choice though. And what is reality? It's a boring but pleasant place, not a scifi movie that keeps screaming threats at you because this causes you to give it attention.
>>
>>4853204
>what is reality?
On 4chan, it's something that is too often ignored for cheap laughs and easy replies. It's shallow, demeaning, a pointless insult, and so immature it pushes out decent people and discussions.
You end up with a mess of people who are mostly unhappy because they can't even respect the things they claim to like.
>>
>>4853920
Exactly. We could all be friends, but some of us need a little help to put us in the right state of mind.
>>
>>4854669
A "right state of mind" can take some getting used to. Luckily, some things aren't as far fetched or absurd as a few naysayers would like to make us believe. They specifically have a hard time adapting because they've deluded themselves into believing their shallow desires are true and faultless. They even try to convince other people that something widely known and accepted to be true, isn't true. All lies to support their misconceptions.
>>
File: conspiracy theories exposed.png (344KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy theories exposed.png
344KB, 1024x725px
>>4854763
I think you are exactly right. They have made bad decisions in the past, and now they are paying the price. The delusion can be corrected, but it takes a lot of time and effort. Much more than it seems at first.
When a person first starts to doubt his lifelong delusions, he will often shy away from facing reality. The scope of his folly proves too large to handle for the unprepared. The aversion to assistance serves as an instrument of the deception in its proxy war against the well-being of its host.
>>
>>4854905
Imagine believing a trope (that isn't true, but you didn't know), and you were used to it for so long, but then someone revealed to you that your thoughts were a misconception all along. It would be a shock to your system, you might even want to continue to peddle your thoughts to avoid change of mind and surroundings. In reality, the thing you liked really wasn't what you thought it was from the start. Such revelations destabilize the mind, and may cause you to ruin the fun for everyone else who does like something for what it really is.

Doing the right thing is difficult for them, because all along they didn't even know they were doing the wrong thing. It is, essentially, unintentional trolling. But that doesn't make it OK or right.
>>
>>4854985
There are actually two false beliefs:
(1) the belief itself
(2) the belief that the truth of (1) is important

Belief (2) acts as a shield for (1). It is difficult to attack (1) when (2) is still up. One has to attack (2) first.
But here is another challenge: people understand this mechanism. They know that (2) protects (1), so they want to protect (2) in order to protect (1). So (2) is self-referential: a person who believes (2) will want to believe in (2).

Any attack on either belief will be heavily resisted. This mechanism is so powerful that it is employed by all of the most successful ideas out there. (Note that success doesn't mean validity or benefit, just its success in survival and reproduction.) This is why humor has always been regarded as subversive: it disguises attacks on beliefs as benign. With the Internet, ideas (paradoxically) have to incorporate humor to resist its power. If the free and open Internet is preserved, things will be fundamentally different. It is no use to predict which ideas will flourish, only to know they have to be compatible with the best defenses against humor. (There are other mechanism that are enabled by the Internet besides humor. Similar reasoning applies.)
>>
>>4855026
That's true, people with defend their belief that they are right about their beliefs. Being wrong isn't an option when they think they perfectly understand something that they have a shallow interest in. If you don't care about it very much on a truly meaningful level, then how can you say you know better?
>>
Funny how things are so much better when only a few people aren't around, or when they can control themselves.

A little bit of effort goes a very long way.
>>
>>4855679
>A little bit of effort goes a very long way.
That's what I tell myself every time I take a sh*t.
>>
Some things are much better off without a handful of people. Some of them are intentionally disruptive, others aren't smart enough to know any better.
>>
>>4856240
Most are intentionally disruptive.
>>
Forget what I said earlier, someone is definitely mocking me.
>>
>they would never do that!
liar. after all I've seen? no way, they're part of it. No "cabal", right? That just means you work independently.
>>
Such an unbelievable mess. No wonder Hiro is having such a hard time. I'm hoping he shuts 4chan down, that way you might appreciate it more.
>>
Is it a social experiment, or do you like garbage?
>>
>>4856591
not free
>>
>>4856596
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>4856717
I don't "like" "garbage" - I settle with it because I don't have the attention span, courage, wisdom, strength, attitude, sense of direction, rhythm or pace for anything else.
>>
>>4853113
Grass has concept of Wall, but Grass has concept of law. Grass killed the Wall.
>>
>>4856344
nice dubs tho
>>
>>4856738
Now that's a believable answer.

>>4856771
If grass killed the wall, should grass build a new wall?
>>
>>4852605
what the fuck is kekkats doing back here, and if not kekkats who the fuck is posting kekkats trans furry bullshit
>>
>>4857279
>f*ck
Please watch your language.
This is a family board.
>>
Really makes me think.
>>
Really makes me question things.
>>
>>4857291
Families say fuck all the time. Children just aren't allowed to use it
>>
>>4858596
Every family I've ever seen that was like that was dysfunctional and disrespectful, and generally unpleasant to be around.
>>
what kind of messed up family reads 4chan anyway
>>
>>4858740
Really? Its been my experience that it has absolutely no factor in it and every family is like that. Once you hit 8 you can say crap and damn, 13 adds bitch whore and dick, and at 16 you get to say fuck and shit sparingly and never to your parents then at 18 is the most awkward because that's when your parents openly talk about there sex life in front of you but also don't give a shit what you say, and 21 is when your aunts and uncles smoke and drink with you.
>>
>>4858779
You're used to that trash and expect it to be normal? That explains a lot, really. I mean, that REALLY explains a lot of things about almost everything here.
>>
>>4858876
Stop bitching about that shit
>>
ses
>>
>>4858884
ses
>>
>>4858880
nothing wrong with bitching
>>
>>4858967
Ok bitch.
>>
>>4858974
no one f*cking cares
>>
Huh, feels very empty after talking like that. So that's how you live your life.
>>
File: large.jpg (41KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
41KB, 500x429px
>>4859275
shut up
>>
As empty and hollow as can /b/.
>>
>>4859504
shut up
>>
shut up
>>
I don't feel like shutting up.

I bet you're getting really turned on by those pictures.
>>
>>4859580
100% yes
i am a girl i like guys what's weird about that?
>>
>>4859584
I bet your feminine penis is really hard right now.
Now you're supposed to say how horny you are.
>>
>>4859589
i have many horns
>>
>>4859594
I have to poop non!

lololol
o
l
o
l
o
l

(This is a quality conversation.)
>>
Yep. A fine post if I do say so myself.
>>
>>4850651
which red or blue button? checkmate agnostics
>>
>>4859678
I want to be your check mate
We will live together and always check each other's dubs and then cuddle <3
>>
I'm probably going to start thinking soon. About unfortunate daily waves of insufferable stupidity.
>>
Aight, so you be sayin' that yous can be too aggressive to that you don't be upsettin' dem to da point of causin' a revolt?

But come on dude, a lot of that stuff goes way too far even for them.
>>
>>4860177
>>4859599
These are dubs, hereby checked.
You're right btw.
>>
Just as I said, the daily shitposters have arrived.
>>
>>4860236
Nice prediction.

>>4860199
Nice dubs.
>>
The worst part is that I don't think any of them are being ironic. Search the internet for similar people, and you'll see most of them really are that stupid.
>>
>>4860242
who are you talking to
>>
>>4860244
Myself and anyone with ears to listen.
>>
>>4860242
Can confirm. I'm really that stupid. I was still being ironic though. You see, I'm that stupid, but for a different reason.
Just like someone who says 2+2=5, but doesn't actually believe that, but does believe that 3+4=9. Then one could say that the person ironically saying 2+2=5 is really as stupid as someone who believes 2+2=5.

>>4860244
whose dubs am I checking
>>
>>4850655
nice le dub's

>>4853122
nice le dub's

>>4856988
nice le dub's

>>4860244
nice le dub's
>>
>>4860249
I'm not getting complex about it this time, the majority really is below average.
>>
>>4860249
>whose dubs am I checking
Some people call me the space cowboy
>>
>>4860255
Complex means "consisting of many parts". My reasoning is not very complex, although it may be difficult for some people to understand.
Your dubs are very nice btw.

>>4860256
But people are often wrong, about a lot of things. So be careful out there.
>>
>>4860263
I'm tired, and you know what I mean.
>>
>>4860263
>But people are often wrong, about a lot of things. So be careful out there.
People are right when they want to be
>>
>>4860265
Pragmatics is irrelevant. We should admit robots are superior, and trying to be more like them is a moral imperative.

>>4860282
Yes, so they are objectively wrong but still right if you look at it the right (no pun intended) way.
>>
>>4860286
Just sayin' that much, much more should be expected out of people that are 18 or older.
>>
>>4860290
Why? High expectations just cause disappointment and thereby suffering.
>>
>>4860286
>Yes, so they are objectively wrong but still right if you look at it the right (no pun intended) way.
It's like Sherlock Holmes once said, "In a world without buttons, there would be no overcoats, and that my Dear Watson, would be a travesty, REDACTED."
>>
>>4860293
lol he said butt
>>
>>4860294
Fef Nugent
>>
>>4860292
I'm sayin' /b/-tier discussion is completely unacceptable, especially when it's that consistent. It frequently drops lower than most threads in that area, and they do it for many, many hours.

It slips way too far, way too often, and they get used to it being like that. Essentially, they're trying to form a pseudo-general, and it already mostly is. And we both know that's just about the worst thing that can happen for discussion.
On top of all that, they have almost nothing to say anyway. So maybe playing hardball is what they need. If I'm caught by a stray bullet, then that happens. Anything would help at this point.
>>
>>4860306
Can you give an example? If someone is being rude just use the hashtag and point out that this is a family board.
Replying how great their dubs are without even acknowledging the topic of conversation (if it's inappropriate for the board) is also a great way to raise the water level for everyone. Also make sure to be nice even to rudefigs. Sometimes they just want to be loved. <3
>>
>>4860306
why can't kids post like we did back in 1982 wheres my wheelchair i need my pills
shut up old man you are so cringey
>>
>>4860309
>Also make sure to be nice even to rudefigs. Sometimes they just want to be loved
If they wanted to be loved, they wouldn't lash out when you make a reasonable suggestion. They want attention, and they've convinced themselves that the best way to get attention is to be as awful as possible, even if it makes them look like a fool in the face of reason.
>>
>>4860311
>11
>Dubs
Nice
>>
>>4860312
Well okay, they don't consciously want to be loved, but they need to be.

Often, people are in a cycle of acting badly and not being loved. When they try to act nice for once, people around them don't trust them, because they have a reputation of being nasty. So their attempt to act nice is not rewarded. This makes them feel like a failure. Afraid to fail again, they self-sabotage, by intentionally being mean, so at least they feel like they own the hatred they receive. Every time someone isn't nice to them, they take it as proof that they are deemed worthless. But they're not. They are beautiful people from the inside who have lost hope. They don't acknowledge it. They think they don't care. But when embraced, they do feel better. When they are struck with this feeling, they don't trust it, and want to turn away. They will get angry and mock you "for what you're trying to do". But after a long time, they realize that people do care about them, even if they are in a bad mood. We can forgive them, we don't judge them as people. The behavior is bad, but it isn't their fault. Even if they fall back into nastiness, don't give up on them. Don't validate the hateful things they say. It is not them talking. And be patient. Even more patient than reasonable. Never forget that they are a human just like you, and even if their problem never goes away, they deserve to be treated nicely. Compliment them on their dubs. Express love and gratitude to their participation, even if you don't endorse their message of hate. This love is genuine, and many of them will react positively, when given enough time. Don't give up on them. This is nice board.
>>
>>4860320
>When they try to act nice for once, people around them don't trust them, because they have a reputation of being nasty.
That's true, but people often forget that they must to be consistent with this kind of thing especially. Reputation is always something earned, and many people frequently forget that. Patience is just as important to them as it is to us.
When I do say things that go against the grain, I do it for good, and I try to be soft. It's difficult.
>>
I should sleep while I can. It will only get worse, it always does. Little hope remains.
>>
>>4860324
Remember that our our emotions and impulses have evolved in a very different environment. Much fewer people (most of whom you would have known all your life), and violence was always possible, so the dynamics of conversation were different. In modern society, especially on the Internet, things are so different, that what feels good or right isn't always in line with what evokes the best response in others. Sometimes it feels good to be angry at someone, but if you can't hurt each other, the resulting conflict will be perpetual. No resolution in sight. This is why I became a Jehovah's Witness, sorry, I mean this is how I realized that love kindness are much needed in this world, whether you are religious or not.

>>4860326
Good night.
>>
>>4850676
kek
>>
>>4850651
naw, man, both are wrong.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.