[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

d-don't call me fat please...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: Cast-Accel_World-Pig (1).jpg (40KB, 610x377px) Image search: [Google]
Cast-Accel_World-Pig (1).jpg
40KB, 610x377px
d-don't call me fat please...
>>
odebu
>>
>>4845138
what does that mean?
>>
>>4845147
It means fat in moonspeak
>>
>>4845164
P-Please don't call me that! I may be a fatty boy but I have feelings...
>>
Chibi odebu san
>>
File: -07-15-21-36-24.png (456KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
-07-15-21-36-24.png
456KB, 960x540px
>>4845172
Shut up.
You fat fat fatty fat.... Fat Fat!
>>
>>4845172
>>4845264
s-stop...!

I'm not a piggy!
>>
>>4845305
So how large are you getting nowadays? Maybe we should look into bras for you...
>>
>>4845402
What?! Bras are for girls! I-I'm 300, but that doesn't mean I should start wearing bras...
>>
>>4845422
Aww poor thing, no need to be shy! I saw you trying mine on, unfortunately you are a tad big for us to share.
>>
>>4845440
I don't know what you're talking about!! A-And, my boobs aren't that big...
>>
肉丸、昔の漫画の忍者
>>
>>4845444
I didn't mean the cup size silly, but there is no way it was making it all the way around you... Would you like me to make you some food?
>>
>>4845444
Noce trople dugits frund

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4845452
I-I'm sure there has to be a way! I haven't tried them on of course, but I'm sure I'm not that big...but, that's very nice of you, and I'm a little hungry too. Thanks anon

>>4845450
I don't know exactly what that means, just what the google translate tells me, but it doesn't sound very nice...

>>4845458
Thanks!
>>
>>4845465
Okay sweetie, make sure to eat up. Anyway how much bigger are you planning on getting, you've gotten so much bigger since you stopped coming to school. I think I'm the only one who noticed, not that I missed you or anything...
>>
>>4845477
Thanks anon! I don't plan on getting any bigger, I'm not trying to gain weight you know, it just kind of happens sometimes...I haven't gained that much! Only like five pounds I think? A-And how did you know I stopped coming to school?
>>
>>4845485
Well you see uh... I kinda... the teacher... umm. I sorta might have a... Nevermind that, can I get in your bed, it's so cold in your room how don't you notice?
>>
>>4845465
beare googled it and its apparently the name of a Chinese cartoon (not even joking its not a japanese anime its a sunday morning cartoon in china)
>>
>>4845490
Oh, uh, sure. I don't know, I just like it colder I guess. I think it's because my computer and electronics are always running and all...
>>
>>4845493
Oh my goodness, you keep it so warm in here... Wait oh my god, your belly is so soft! I hope you don't mind if I touch it a little. Anyway I kinda didn't see you around for a while, it's kinda embarrassing but I used to keep an eye on you all the time.
>>
File: 4302306.jpg (66KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4302306.jpg
66KB, 400x225px
>>4845507
A-Anon...! I'm very self conscious about that! Wow, I had no idea, but I'm really flattered...
>>
>>4845516
Why would you be self conscious about your belly? It is pretty obvious that you made it this big on purpose. After all you already managed to finish off all the food I brought you... Unless you just lose control around food because you have no restraint. Let's hope for your sake that isn't why because if so you are in trouble. I think you look even cuter now.
>>
File: Screenshot2012-05-27at14738PM.png (477KB, 969x713px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2012-05-27at14738PM.png
477KB, 969x713px
>>4845541
What?! No I didn't! It just sort of happened...

Y-You really think I'm cuter like this...?
>>
>>4845541
figging fat fetishist. why can't you go after a demon girl like every other normal human beare
>>
>>4845557
You can just admit it piggy, I mean you must have some clue as to how you can eat so much without your parents noticing. It's no coincidence your parents got a maid I hired her to keep you well fed. It's impressive how much bigger you have gotten since I hired her. No need to lie I saw it all. Little fatty started pigging out every day and quit school after a month or so no one would notice. Everyone could tell, you can't really gracefully gain 5 pounds a week. Why do you think I have a crush on...
>>
File: Haruyuki-Arita.jpg (112KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Haruyuki-Arita.jpg
112KB, 600x335px
>>4845570
P-Piggy? I don't pig out! I just like to eat...and it wasn't because of that! I got out of school early fair and square, I just wanted more free time to play video games and stuff is all...

Really? Y-You had a crush on me, anon? No one's ever had a crush on me before...would you even be okay with me, even while I'm...fat?
>>
>>4845582
Even if? How delusional are you? Have you seen yourself recently piggy? I know a lazy neet like you almost never leaves his room but you must know what a fat slob you are. It makes no sense that a no life neet like you would remember his weight unless you were tracking it. I mean I still find you cute so maybe you can move into my room and I can keep you like a pet.
>>
>>4845592
I mean, you may be right about me not leaving my room, but I know I'm a little pudgy...I just tracked my weight because I was afraid of gaining any more. Thank you for calling me cute, but I can't be a pet, I'm a human!
>>
>>4845602
Are you sure you wouldn't gain anymore for me? Just a few hundred, that would be all I would ask for. I have never been this comfy before, you don't mind that this has slowly turned into cuddling do you? I'm just kinda enamored...
>>
>>4845610
A few hundred?! But I'm only a few hundred already...I didn't gain all my weight by doing it on purpose, I wouldn't even know how! But, I don't mind you holding me, I like cuddling...I'm glad I can help you feel comfy though, at least
>>
>>4845617
Your thighs are so plush, I'm in heaven. You don't even mind letting me hold you even though you are self conscious about your belly that my arms are sinking into. S-sorry I'm going a bit overboard aren't I. I can't really help it... Please like me back.
>>
>>4845631
Y-You like my thighs, anon? I was always embarrassed about them, it feels good to hear that someone likes them. I don't mind if you touching my belly like this, if you actually like it, I guess it isn't so bad...it feels a little nice too. Y-Yes, I do like you back, anon, don't worry! I was just surprised, I didn't think anyone would ever like me with a body like this...
>>
>>4845638
Why would I mind a little extra weight, it just makes you more cuddly. Your thighs are amazing to be tucked in between and your belly and butt are super cushy. I just wanna play video games and snuggle all day!
>>
>>4845648
M-My butt too? Oh gosh...

I'd love to play and cuddle all day! I'm so happy that you like me and my body anon...I didn't think anyone could@
>>
>>4845650
I mean your body is a bit on the smaller side of what i would usually like but that will be fixed in no time!
>>
>>4845654
Smaller?! But Anon, I'm way too big as it is...!
>>
>>4845658
I-um-uh s-sorry you must think I am a weirdo
>>
>>4845663
No, not at all anon! If anything, being thought of as too thin for someone makes me feel good, I've never felt like that at before...

I've always been scared of gaining more weight, but for it to be treated like a good thing, maybe it isn't so bad...but, how would I even do that? I don't think I can do any less than what I've been doing already...
>>
This is hot
>>
isn't that the anime where the fat kid gets molested by a lesbianic butterfly?!?
>>
>>4845668
Goodness sorry I ran off without saying a word, I was off making some food. I would love it if you would eat it, I made way too much... I know I just made you food but I feel like such an idiot for making too much. I could maybe help you get bigger though I mean if you are okay with that...
>>
>>4845698
im a bad writer but thanks

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4845720
Oh no don't worry! I'm sort of full, but if it's made by you, I guess a little more won't hurt...

I'm a little scared of gaining weight, but if you would like me that way, then maybe...C-Could you help me get over my fear, anon?
>>
>>4845726
I'd love to help and thank you for eating my cooking! I promise it isn't too scary. Sorry about earlier by the way I am very shy about this sort of stuff. I just wanna be able to cuddle and play games and stuff with you as you get bigger and cuter.
>>
>>4845730
Of course! Don't worry anon, I-I'm shy about it too...but it makes me feel good that someone could like me with a body like this, and for you to want me to get even bigger too...

It might feel nice to be able to eat all my favorite food whenever I want and not feel guilty...maybe I could even feel like I did a good job by eating a lot? That would feel strange. Even so, the idea of gaining a bunch of weight is a little scary, I've never really been able to lose weight, so the thought of just digging myself deeper in...
>>
>>4845742
Aww poor little thing, we can take little steps if you want after all I don't want you feeling uncomfy.
>>
>>4845749
Th-Thanks, anon, you're really sweet...maybe being just a tiny bit bigger for now isn't too bad, and if I get scared I could just try to lose it, right?
>>
>>4845751
Of course! After all it would be pretty mean to just force you to keep piling on weight until you were just a huge fat blob, never stopping even as you begged me to.
>>
>>4845753
Y-Yeah, that would be pretty mean, haha...

Cuddling with you is so nice, anon...it feels really good to be held, and even though it's still a bit embarrassing, it makes me feel happy that you enjoy the way my body feels, the way you touch my belly and all. It makes me feel a little sleepy too...A-Anon, could we please stay like this for a little longer?
>>
>>4845755
Oh of course I'd love nothing more than to have my cutie sleep in my arms! One thing though I would you to keep eating and make sure you finish all the food I brought, your belly feels amazingly full.
>>
>>4845757
W-Well, I'm sure you could feel how full it was already, but it sure is tasty...okay anon, I'll eat more just for you! Thanks so much for making food for me!
>>
>>4845762
Oh no problem whatsoever, I can't believe you are still eating for me! How are you feeling dearie?
>>
>>4845775
Ah...I feel so full, anon! My belly feels heavy, like it's weighing down on me with all all the food inside...but, if it was for you, and with your tasty cooking, it was worth it! D-Did I do a good job, anon?
>>
>>4845778
Of course you did a good job, your belly feels delightful in my hands, so big squishy and round! I feel a bit more room though... I know you must still be hungry.
>>
>>4845780
Oh gosh, it feels weird when you touch and play with it when it's so full! But, sort of nice, too? Well, m-maybe there's room for just a tiny bit more, and it would help me sleep better too, right? I'd feel bad asking you to get me more food though...
>>
>>4845782
Oh nonsense I could easily whip something up for you, plus sleeping on a full belly is amazing! Don't be shy about it in the future though, I would always love to make food for you anon!
>>
>>4845172
You don't. You have fat.
>>
the calorie king
>>
>>4845786
Aww...thanks anon, you're so sweet! I just hope I don't gain too much too soon from eating so much before bed...
>>
>>4845792
Oh don't worry you aren't going to gain too much, besides going to bed hungry seems awful! Here you go cutie, I made you some muffins!
>>
>>4845798
Oh wow anon, I love muffins! And before bed too...this is great, thank you so much anon! Y-You don't mind seeing me eat, do you? I was always embarrassed about eating in front of others, I was always scared of looking like I eat too much...
>>
>>4845814
Oh I love to see you eat, please eat away for me anon, I want to know I filled your belly when I hold you tight.
>>
>>4845831
Wow, I never thought someone would actually enjoy seeing me eat! It feels strange, but flattering and nice. Okay anon, I'll eat up just for you...

Knowing I'll be held tight by you after I finish just makes it all the better! It really makes you feel good, anon? To know that it's your yummy food filling up my tummy?
>>
>>4845837
Of course it makes me feel good, so would you be willing to do all of this all the time? It makes me very very happy! You want to please me don't you anon?
>>
>>4845847
W-Well, of course I wanna make you happy! It was so kind of you to cook for me, and eating really yummy food all the time does sound nice...I'm still a little scared, but I'm happy that I could at least make you feel happy, Anon!

Ah...those muffins were so tasty anon, I can't believe I fit so much into my belly...thank you so much! Though, I do feel a little guilty for eating so much...
>>
>>4845853
Oh don't worry one bit, are you feeling full? Your belly just feels more and more round in my hands. It'll be amazing, I will make anything you like and cuddle you, holding you tight in my warm grasp as you eat your favorite meals.
>>
>>4845866
That's so nice of you anon, thank you! Yeah, I don't think I can eat any more...it was so yummy, but I think I'm fully stuffed at this point! My belly feels tight, but it's not exactly a bad feeling, especially with someone who likes it touching it and all...I'm so sleepy anon, I can hardly stay awake. Is this just what happens when you eat this much? I can feel and hear my tummy gurgling with all the stuff inside, sorry for the noises...
>>
>>4845879
The sounds of your tummy are amazing, and I am glad you enjoy my belly rubs, I can't believe you ate all that food though. Such a pig, no self control at all...
>>
>>4845888
I-I'm not a pig! It was yummy and I thought it was okay because it would make you happy...
>>
>>4845890
It makes me very happy to see your total lack of any self control.. I know you won't stop me from making you exactly as big as I want.
>>
>>4845895
O-Oh anon, I don't know, I'm still a little scared of gaining...but it does feel nice being held by you after eating so much. I just hope the embarrassing noises calm down soon. I didn't do anything wrong, right? I-I shouldn't feel guilty about eating all of that...?
>>
>>4845901
You are blushing anon, what's the matter? Or do you just love being teased for your gluttony? Your chest sure feels soft for a boy.
>>
>>4845913
It's still just a little embarrassing I guess, it's not that I like it! I-I don't like having my feelings hurt, you know? But, it feels good that you like me like this anyway...

M-My chest? Yeah, I've been sort of ashamed of that for a while, I don't know about it being soft, but I used to try to wear undershirts in middle school to keep it under control. It's not too bad, is it? And, I've never really had my chest touched before, it feels strange...
>>
>>4845919
Your nipples feel so big soft squishy and warm, would you mind facing me so I could play with them? I'm sorry if I ever tease you but you just look so cute embarrassed anon, your chubby cheeks glow bright red!
>>
>>4845925
A-Ahn...well, okay anon, but be careful please, they're sensitive...

I'm not blushing! A-Am I? It just feels weird, no one's ever touched my nippers like that before...
>>
>>4845935
>nippers

Well that's a funny word. Autocorrect is silly, sorry
>>
>>4845935
Good boy, lifting your shirt for me and everything, your belly looks adorable, and your chest is super cute too. I'm going to gently lick and squeeze and play with the whole front of your soft cute body. I'll make sure to behave!

>>4845937
nippers is going into my lexicon from now on, I'm a fan tbh
>>
>>4845943
O-Oh gosh, anon...you really do like them? You think I'm a good boy? I've never had anyone, um...lick me, before...
>>
>>4845949
Your nipples are so tasty, and umm... so is your b-belly button. You are so obedient I love it! May I please have a kiss?
>>
>>4845959
Ah...being licked feels really good, especially in my belly button, for some reason...

Oh gosh, well, sure anon! This will be my first kiss though, I'm a little nervous...are you sure this is okay?
>>
>>4845967
I would very much like to, and there is no need to be nervous if my tongue felt good elsewhere!
>>
>>4845983
W-Well it's just embarrassing to say that your tongue felt good, you know?

And, I suppose it's okay if it's with you...I don't really know how to do it though, could you please, um...t-teach me?
>>
>>4845994
Tilt your head to the side open your mouth and follow my lead.
>>
>>4846002
O-Okay...
>>
>>4846002
Oh my goodness you really have never kissed before, you weren't being coy... Still very good for a beginner. You look so adorable and out of breath!
>>
File: tumblr_oet8drO6RM1ualw5lo1_540.jpg (54KB, 540x588px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oet8drO6RM1ualw5lo1_540.jpg
54KB, 540x588px
>>
>>4846006
>>4846004
oops replied to myself
>>
>>4846006
Ah...th-thanks anon, sorry, it's just I got flustered. It felt amazing, it made me feel all fluttery inside...
>>
>>4846020
That's complete normal cutie, I love you so much!
>>
>>4846030
Aww...I love you so much too anon! S-So, what do we do now? Go back to cuddling now that my belly's all full?
>>
>>4846037
Sounds like a plan, can you get on your back, I wanna rest my head on your soft chest and straddle around your thick thighs.
>>
>>4846045
Oh gosh...well, I'm more used to being held and stuff, but sure anon! But are you sure it won't be too uncomfortable for you? I'm not sure how good a pillow they make...but, I am getting really sleepy, and all this yummy food in my belly is just making me sleepier...
>>
>>4846049
I'll still wrap around you anon don't worry! Let's get you some rest, you must be exhausted.
>>
>>4846053
Okay...thanks anon, this feels so nice...

Thank you so much for cuddling with me and making me food and saying such nice things to me! D-Did I do a good job eating all the food you gave me?
>>
>>4846055
Of course you did, you were perfect! Sleep tight cutie.
>>
>>4846060
Thanks anon, please sleep well too...you're the best

Really, thank you a bunch anon, this made me feel really nice. I'm gonna save our conversation. I love you anon, please have a wonderful night!
>>
File: hi.png (110KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
110KB, 736x627px
>>4846065
no prob i have been craving fetishy shit for a while
>tfw skelly bf
>tfw he wants u to lose more weight
ree i'm already down 40 pounds wtf
>>
i dont understand which anon was the boy and which was the girl

or were they both boys
>>
This literally lasted hours
What a beautiful world
>>
>>4846080
We sure made a mess, huh?
>>
File: columbine.png (85KB, 205x172px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.png
85KB, 205x172px
>literally le this thread
>/s4s/

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.