[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Yui very much because she is cuuuuuuuuute Also please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

File: images (35).jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
16KB, 443x332px
I like Yui very much because she is cuuuuuuuuute

Also please please don't bully Yui, that is rude (not nice).
>>
*bullies this anime*
>>
>>4827460
Yui is no.
>>
>>4827466
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
wtf i hate yui now
>>
>>4827470
So do i
>>
File: 4501_by_lazycrazyluis-d7aqzv8.jpg (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
4501_by_lazycrazyluis-d7aqzv8.jpg
9KB, 150x150px
>>4827466
Whats that i see.
>>
>>4827468
*bullies you and your friends*
>>
>>4827485
uh you don't get to bully my friends
>>
>>4827537
*just bullies you*
>>
File: 1470676976482.jpg (112KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470676976482.jpg
112KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: ranch-dressing2.jpg (86KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
ranch-dressing2.jpg
86KB, 1024x721px
>>4828015
unf
>>
>>4827460
>>4828015
dumb animeposter
>>
File: beach 5.jpg (2MB, 2967x2041px) Image search: [Google]
beach 5.jpg
2MB, 2967x2041px
>>4828021
>>
File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 190x266px
>>4828051
how indecent
>>
File: mio 4.jpg (441KB, 1650x1220px) Image search: [Google]
mio 4.jpg
441KB, 1650x1220px
>>4828055
>>
File: lil cummer.gif (5KB, 144x252px) Image search: [Google]
lil cummer.gif
5KB, 144x252px
>>4827460
lil cummer
>>
“Where’sh Mugi?” Ritsu whined as she stuffed her seventh donut between her lips. “She wash shupposhed to be here by now…” the drummer swung her legs back and forth beneath her chair, her chunky calves wobbling rhythmically.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Mio shot back after swallowing her latest twinkie, nearly the final one in the family-sized box. She unwrapped the final two together, preparing to devour simultaneously the last sugary victims of the snack cake massacre.

“Don’t worry guys!” Yui said brightly, her thick double chin bouncing beneath her effervescent smile. “Mugi-chan made sure we had all these snacks to tide us over until she gets here!” She held up a bag of potato chips. To her right was a half-empty case of the bags, twenty in all, and to her left were the ten discarded bags of greasy fried crisps.

“It’sh not ash good ash thoshe cakesh, though,” Azusa blustered through a faceful of gooey éclair. The shortest of the group looked to be quickly on her way to becoming the widest, and the pale flab of her thighs sagged out from beneath her uniform and over the sides of her chair. She’d clearly been at it for a while, adding another plate to the stack of empty ones as she polished off the last cream-filled dessert. It showed in her belly, which hung out of the unbuttoned lower section of her outfit, a cream-stuffed ball of fat that refused to be contained.

[...]
>>
[...]

“Yeah, but nothing’s as good as those,” Ritsu shot back, speaking much more articulately now that her mouth was unobstructed with fried dough. “I just can’t get enough of those…” she mused, her eyes focused on some far-off point as she grabbed another donut. Her thick buttocks bubbled out behind her, pushing through the back of the folding metal chair and exposing her panties. The drummer was rather bottom heavy – one might think it had something to do with her sitting position in the band lineup, but really, all the members of “Afterschool Tea Time” were doing a lot of sitting lately.

Yui nodded in agreement, sending her plump cheeks wobbling. “Yeah, they shure know how to name ‘em! ‘Tashty Cakesh’ ish the tashtiesht!” the chunky teen grinned after dumping a fistful of sour cream and onion chips into her open mouth. She placed both of her greasy hands on her duet of chins, fat oozing between her digits as she thought of the cakes Mugi was to bring today.

“Don’t I know it…” Mio sighed, looking down at herself. She’d grown just as much as any of the other girls – her breasts had increased massively in size, and she’d had to undo the top button of her school uniform just to breathe comfortably. Her modesty prevented her from doing much more, but as she reached for her third box of snack cakes she knew that wasn’t likely to last long. “Just feels like I’m… hungry all the time… Mmpph…” she said quizzically, as though she were just realizing it, letting the statement hang in the air like Azusa’s belly rolls.

The girls all exchanged uneasy looks with each other, pausing their idle grazing. The same questions had been lingering in the backs of their minds: Didn’t something seem off? Wasn’t something… weird?

[...]
>>
[...]

Yui interrupted the reverie, holding up her chubby fingers wrapped around a wad of crumbling chips with a smile on her face. “Good food is good, though!” she said, with her trademark boundless energy. She rubbed her belly contentedly, the soft lump of flab pushing apart the buttons of her blazer.

The smile proved infectious, spreading to Ritsu as the bottom heavy girl laughed, “Yeah, everything just tastes better lately!” She stuck two fingers into the donut box and came up with two glazed rings of fried dough, biting them off with her teeth. A pleased look spread across her face as she chewed.

“A musishan should alwaysh shtay well nourished,” Azusa muttered as she flipped open a box of bear claws and grabbed one in each of her own chubby paws, tucking in without hesitation.

Mio scowled slightly, not fully convinced. “I thought you were supposed to be the responsible one…” she sighed, looking down over her heavy chest at the twinkies she held in her hands. “Well, when in Rome,” she shrugged, and took a big bite of the yellow desserts. An unwanted smile settled on her lips, like a cat wandering into her lap when she was trying to write a song. It was equally pleasurable and frustrating, but she went with it. They really did taste good.

DING, came the bright resounding sound of a bell, grabbing everyone’s attention.

“Ah! Mugi’s here!” Yui clapped her greasy hands together.

Ritsu grinned wryly. “It’s a good thing we got this elevator, or getting up here’d be a real pain in the keester!”

“You would know,” Mio quipped curtly, eyes darting to Ritsu’s wobbling bubble butt. But before the well-cushioned girl could respond, the elevator doors slid open.

[...]
>>
[...]

In the large doorway (“A freight elevator is only right, with all the band equipment we’ll be moving,” Azusa had suggested) stood a human-sized jumbo novelty marshmallow, shoved into an ill-fitting school uniform, with thighs bigger than most girls’ torsos and a belly that sagged nearly down to its knees. Its shirt dug into its billowing gut, forcing the soft wad to push up around the edge of the cloth like a belt that was far too tight. Its doughy hips were so thick that its fingertips just barely brushed their widest point when its arms were at rest, and it had a poorly-sculpted, almost formless, rear that looked like it would need at least two chairs to have any hope of sitting comfortably. Its cherubic smiling face was framed with thick blonde hair, slightly wavy, and its eyebrows were abnormally large, like two picked radishes. “Sorry I’m late…” The marshmallow – Tsumugi Kotobuki – apologized.

“Mugi-chan!” Yui wasted no time in tottering over towards her friend and embracing her in a hug, her pillowy fat draping over Mugi’s heavy frame. Seeing what was behind her pillowy friend brought her even more joy, however. “And… cake!” she cried, her eyes lighting up as she staggered backwards.

“It took a while to fill this order…” Mugi explained, gesturing behind her as Yui released her hold. In nearly every part of the elevator, at least what wasn’t filled by the blobby pianist’s bulk, were piles and piles of cake boxes, each one of them with the same identical label: ‘Tasty Cakes’.

[...]
>>
[...]

After a brief silence as everyone processed the sheer volume of the pile of cakes, Mugi began to make her way out of the elevator. The enormously obese girl was Azusa’s size and then some, soft thighs rubbing up against each other all the way down to her knees as she carried two boxes out. The elevator, despite it being rated class A for ‘general freight’, nevertheless rose several inches as she waddled slowly out of it, careful not to knock over any of the many boxes that she brushed up against. Her gut shook and wobbled like a bag of jelly as sweat soaked into her oversized (and yet still poorly-fitting) uniform.

Reaching the table, she gently eased her bulk into the two chairs that had been lined up for her, prompting a short burst of metallic creaking as the supports adjusted to hold their overfed occupant. “C-can you guys take it from here?” She asked, her face flushed with embarrassment. It wasn’t like Mugi to push work onto others, but she was clearly exhausted. Not waiting for her friends’ answer, she flipped open the first box and began eating a thick slice of almond Bundt cake with her hands, crumbs falling onto her exposed belly.

Self-serve wasn’t a problem when cakes were involved. “Of course!” They all replied at once. The girls eagerly grabbed at the boxes, careful to avoid a traffic jam in the doorway with their increased sizes. Their previous concerns flew far, far away as they dug in to today’s tea time snack.
>>
File: 1451404096481.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451404096481.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>4828119
>>4828122
>>4828126
>>4828128
>>4828132
not nice posts
>>
File: lil cummer.png (55KB, 426x334px) Image search: [Google]
lil cummer.png
55KB, 426x334px
>>4827460
lil cummer
>>
>>4828133
Nice dubs

For some reason, I'm hungry now
>>
>>4827537
You don't get to bring friends
>>
File: 1465254592480.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465254592480.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>4828119
>>4828122
>>4828126
>>4828128
>>4828132
Good post!
>>
File: 1474538327821.jpg (56KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
1474538327821.jpg
56KB, 800x586px
>>4828158
>>
File: 6559437_p0.jpg (233KB, 761x1048px) Image search: [Google]
6559437_p0.jpg
233KB, 761x1048px
I love Yui she is very sweet
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.